Problem with plaly Wacth am Rhein
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#1: Problem with plaly Wacth am Rhein Author: Onda76 PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:15 am
    —
Hi, i have problem. the game run and i see purple screen.
i have win10 but i have fix this problem in LSA with select window mode but in Wacth am Rhein dont have to select windowd mode run.
how i can resolve this problem?
very thanks

#2: Re: Problem with plaly Wacth am Rhein Author: stienerLocation: Gibsons B.C. canada PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:52 pm
    —
try using compatibility mode.

#3: Re: Problem with plaly Wacth am Rhein Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:13 am
    —
Unfortunately the games; LSA, TLD and WAR are not fully compatible with Windows 8.x or Windows 10 as they run at 16bit color full screen. To get around the Direct-X issue run them  in a window.

#4: Re: Problem with plaly Wacth am Rhein Author: vobbnobb PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:46 am
    —
Bet I could get in running in windows 10

#5: Re: Problem with plaly Wacth am Rhein Author: YAMATO PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:27 pm
    —
At the beginning I would like to greet you, even though I have been here for over 10 years now I am writing my first post.
In the end, I was able to start playing CC WaR again and although the update 4.50.32 can be run in windows 10, the low FPS number is a big problem, the game loses its dynamics terribly. And I have waited so many years ...
I will be grateful for your help.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1