what mods should i download
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: what mods should i download Author: fatboybob PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:19 pm
    —
i guess the name says it all , i was wondering what the best mods r out there. thanks.

#2:  Author: caribaceyLocation: St Martin, Caribbean PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:12 pm
    —
There are so many good mods to check out in the CC5 section.
Try Winterwar
Gold Juno Sword
Meuse
That will give you 3 different theatres.

#3:  Author: RedScorpionLocation: Neverland PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:58 pm
    —
id say Utah and Gold Juno Sword as they are v popular

#4:  Author: Arg0nLocation: Slavonski Brod PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:25 pm
    —
I would recommend Gold, Juno, Sword and Red Storm Rising.
If you like the Modern battles and MBT's like Abrams and T-80 i'd say Red Storm Rising is your mod Very Happy

Have fun!
Arg0n

#5:  Author: fatboybob PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:36 am
    —
thanks guys, red storm rising does look interesting, and i'll be getting GJS as soon as i can get a friend to download it for me

and can sombody tell me if there is a guide for CC5 just so i can have an idea of the differnt armour values

#6:  Author: caribaceyLocation: St Martin, Caribbean PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:55 pm
    —
To red... I have not downloaded Utah, as I read this is made for h2h and does not play well against the AI. Would I be mistaken?

#7:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:05 pm
    —
The AI doesnt play well period, in any mod. The only way to make the AI of any challenge is to make the maps smaller and the AI more agressive. Utah uses all original CC5 maps so the maps will be smaller than GJS maps.

#8:  Author: robgLocation: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:51 pm
    —
If you like to play against the A.I. you should try The Battle of Berlin in the vet. mod.
Play as the Germans and you'll face the massive Soviet army, with lots of armor and terrible artillery and air suport.
Try it, you'll not be desapoited. Very Happy

#9:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:28 am
    —
fatboybob wrote:
thanks guys, red storm rising does look interesting, and i'll be getting GJS as soon as i can get a friend to download it for me

and can sombody tell me if there is a guide for CC5 just so i can have an idea of the differnt armour values

Uv got a guide on CCS Misc section at download ( http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=1 ) but they dont speak about the units value... For that u need to use a tools for moding CCV and playing is anyway the better way to learn this kind of things

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1