Files uploaded to CCS ftp
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

#1: Files uploaded to CCS ftp Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:15 pm
    —
A big thanks to Mooxe for letting me upload the new strat map files to the CCS ftp site.

I am hoping someone might be able to help trouble shoot this as it keeps crashing on me.
All you need should be in the two folders at this link
http://www.closecombatseries.net/Hosted/platoon_michael/

This project uses all the original files from an unmodded CCIV with ofcourse what needed to be changed to import a new strat map.

If you would like to beta test it please do and if you have any suggestions on how we might be able to fix the crash's now matter how big or small please post them here.
Please include everything you can think of,chances are you might see something we didnt.
I leave out of town on Thursday and wont be back untill the 3rd.
Have a Happy New Year.

Thanks for any time/help/advice you can offer.

#2: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 1:50 am
    —
what happened the other night mik?

#3:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:49 am
    —
Sorry about that bro.

Sometimes it isnt easy for me to stay on the computer here at home(we have one)

And since I have spent every minute of almost every day working on this thing at this point i'm pretty much totally obsessed with trying to get this fixed.

I really hope the vacation thats comming will help.
5 days no computer.

I can feel the Jones comming even as I type.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1