New To Forum
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

#1: New To Forum Author: grall1126 PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:45 pm
    —
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and often play the cmbb and cmak series from battlefront. I thought I might try a new game since I have the cc4 battle of the bulge game but never really played.

Is it difficult to start a pbem or online game?

thanks and looks like a good site you guys have running

#2:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:20 am
    —
You may have problems finding a game online for CCIV as there are not many who play this version,Gamespy and the AA Clan will probably be your best chance.

I would suggest getting the patch the VETBoB 1.13 mod and the 29 repainted maps that go with the mod.
Then you can move on to useing Erni_M and Pvt Grunts maps too.

#3: thanks Author: grall1126 PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:44 pm
    —
dear mike,

thanks for the info but the the i dislike about the game is the small icons for players. is there a way to have some kind of id for the players? So hard to find

#4:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:15 am
    —
I'm sorry but I do not understand the question.

#5:  Author: grall1126 PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:08 am
    —
hi mike,

I guess you are right, when playing its hard to identify the soldiers on the screen. I am wondering if I am missing something that could make it easier to idetify like in the game SPWAW which has small national flags above the soldiers thanks

#6:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:58 am
    —
(Howdy grall1126 welcome to the site!)

#7:  Author: grall1126 PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:58 pm
    —
hi moooxe,

thanks and hope to hear more from you guys

#8:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:37 am
    —
You can go under options and have an outline applied to the soldiers.

#9:  Author: grall1126 PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:35 pm
    —
hi mike,

i still find it difficult to search for the players, I guess I am used to other types of games, do you play any of the cmbb games?

#10:  Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:35 am
    —
i hate this game period this game was a slump for Atomic games :mad1

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1