hearts of iron 2
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: hearts of iron 2 Author: AA_WeeFunkLocation: falkenberg, Sweden PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:58 pm
    —
How much of the world have you conquered?

ive have had all south america and europe som pieces of asia whit Yoguslavia Rolling Eyes

BTW: yesterday i saw a program about germanys BIG railroad guns they were pretty impressive and how they managed to tumble them around places. It would be cool to play as german and get som artillery support rom one of these cannons , HAve anybody tought about that? (in close combat im talking about)

lol Very Happy Very Happy

#2:  Author: GS_v_RichthofenLocation: Germany PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:11 pm
    —
hy,
in my best game, whole europe was german,Russian give up, and i get mostly all of Africa before time ends.

The Big RailGuns i think were mostly used to shoot on citys, not on fighting troops.But maybe i'm wrong Embarassed
I think for CC they're tooo big, a shellhole big as a huge building is to unfair i think Very Happy

#3:  Author: AA_WeeFunkLocation: falkenberg, Sweden PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:52 pm
    —
yeah probably you´re right but it would be cool to blast away a squadron whit every shell you fire Very Happy Very Happy

#4:  Author: HistoryTeachesLocation: Germany PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:59 pm
    —
if you make them into cc5 then only as arty support
and then a maximum of 3 shots on the map with smaller rounds
or maximum 1 shot with the big rounds to recreate the different guntypes

#5:  Author: GS_v_RichthofenLocation: Germany PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:21 pm
    —
Need Help!
Played HoI2 many many (maybe too many) times alone,
tryed it with a friend in a direct connection war, and it was really great Rolling Eyes
So, does anybody know how, or where i can play it online?
In MP i never found someone... Crying or Very sad

#6: Re: hearts of iron 2 Author: AT_kampf PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:43 pm
    —
per wrote:
How much of the world have you conquered?

ive have had all south america and europe som pieces of asia whit Yoguslavia Rolling Eyes

BTW: yesterday i saw a program about germanys BIG railroad guns they were pretty impressive and how they managed to tumble them around places. It would be cool to play as german and get som artillery support rom one of these cannons , HAve anybody tought about that? (in close combat im talking about)

lol Very Happy Very Happy

u tryed the hoi2 mods?

#7:  Author: Lord EderonLocation: Heart of Europe PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:11 pm
    —
balu wrote:
Need Help!
Played HoI2 many many (maybe too many) times alone,
tryed it with a friend in a direct connection war, and it was really great Rolling Eyes
So, does anybody know how, or where i can play it online?
In MP i never found someone... Crying or Very sad

Take a look at multiplayer forums at Paradox community. Or great place where to seek HoI2 game is HoI Players forum.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1