Need best settings for stalingrad!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

#1: Need best settings for stalingrad! Author: Heghemon PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:31 am
    —
Hi, i played "gjs" against a friend and decided to abort campaign after a month of playng cause we had bad settings ( both elite and 30 minutes for maps).

Can someone suggest me the best setting to play stalingrad with human opponent? And which is the better campaign?

Sorry for my english and thx! Rolling Eyes

#2:  Author: Glote PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:45 am
    —
I'll say great campage (historic one) and 15min.

#3:  Author: Hedges13Location: USA PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:38 pm
    —
force strength: setting veteran or in the middle

time:
15 minutes ... 30 is entirely too long to use for a campaign

i personnally like to play with initiative setting off for both sides.... it gets really annoying at times to see ur troops running around w/o orders. Sad

#4:  Author: aikmenLocation: Toronto Canada PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:46 am
    —
personally I prefer 20 min, 15 minutes is entirely too short to develop and carry out a successful attack. So many times I have broken through the opposition's line with my force pretty much intact and then a minute later time runs out.... very frustrating.

Aikmen
Second place is the first loser.

#5:  Author: chocoleibniz PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:30 am
    —
definitely 15 mins. I'm in the middle of a H2H GC2 and it's absolutely perfect. It's the type of campaign where truce's are called more than in other CC campaigns I've fought due to the difficulty of clearing intricate city maps.

Also, initiative and morale have to be on as that's war!

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Stalingrad

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1