Exploding tanker cars
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

#1: Exploding tanker cars Author: king_tiger_tankLocation: the Band and State of Kansas PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:22 am
    —
when i was enjoying a game of GJS, on the map of Bretteville i had a stuart go up near the train station to take the victory location a squad of germans were sitting on the train cars. my stuart shoots it's cannon at one on the tanker car and the tanker cars explode killing the entire squad and the squad next to it. is it like this on every mod?

#2:  Author: Nembo PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:34 am
    —
It depends on what the map maker codes it as, but thier has always been explosives in CC, at least since CC2. In CC2 you had the red ammo boxs that exploded and in CC3 you had the different things in side the factorys.

#3:  Author: Ozka PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:57 am
    —
In The leather factory map from the Stalingrad there is some barrels to the south of the factory. Shooting them will cause a big, big explosion Very Happy

#4:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:52 am
    —
The tanker cars on the CCIV map Wiltz will explode as well.

#5:  Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:49 am
    —
If you want explosions, try Ernie's maps for CC4, lots of suprises!! :hurt10 :eek3

#6:  Author: Tacloban PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:23 pm
    —
Aren't there several exploding tank cars and other stockpiles on the stock Cherbourg map? or is that just in the Utah mod.

Tacloban

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1