Problems with maps in games-CC2
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Problems with maps in games-CC2 Author: 101st_sargeLocation: Lowville, Ny PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:16 am
    —
I'll download a map and go in and try to play it, it goes to the requisition screen and i'll choose what units i want but when i go to play the game crashes back to desktop, whats worng?

#2: CC2 crash with custom maps Author: MafiLocation: Germany PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:03 pm
    —
Hi 101st_sarge,

CC2 game crashing with custom maps:
- without a message: not enough memory (on Mac), missing files (LOS, AlOOB, AxOOB, Scenario etc etc.)

- with message: "cannot deploy properly": wrong combination of map's AlOOB/AxOOB with the TEAMS file you are using and many other reasons:

Solution: if you want to play an additional map in regular CC2 you must expand the BATNAMES file (Ugur's method preferred), rename the map's files accordingly, create a suitable Battles folder 1###, place the map's Scenario file in and use/patch-after-duplicating existing AlOOB/AxOOB which will fit to the BASE files.

In any other case it is recommended to play maps with their intended mods and reading the instructions. And it might be usefull to post more details of what causes the trouble.

But I hope this helps a little bit.

Mafi
http://members.fortunecity.de/closecombat2/GuideList.html

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1