CC2 for mac
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: CC2 for mac Author: argonaut75Location: Colorado Springs, CO PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:42 pm
    —
Any one know where i can digitally download CC2 for mac? Cant find a copy online or off...will kill for copy HA! Frustrated help out your veteran friend. 82nd Airborne Hooah!

#2: cc2 for mac Author: MafiLocation: Germany PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:03 am
    —
Hi there,

no way for digitally download of the mac version,

but you can build your own CD (except for the help guide functionality):
- download the updater form MS or elsewhere (it is the fully executable program itslef, it is NO updater as for the PC version).
- take one of the larger mods to see which file must go where on your virtual CD image,
- read my guides about CD contents MAC vs PC,
( http://members.fortunecity.de/closecombat2/ )
- downlaod or buy the PC version and reassemble the MAC version on your HD / CD-image.
- the sole thing you might miss is the original sound file: use my MyMook tool to convert the PC sound file to MAC version. And you might miss the Help-Guide; take the Help file out of my Afrika Mod, which is a modified (smaller) one.

Read the texts supplied by Matthew Hills and others of 1998. It is not guarenteed that it will work. You must be really experienced in both MacOS-9 and CC2!

Good luck, I would recommend to buy the original CD (PC and MAC Hybrid) at ebay or amazon (around 40 bucks).

Mafi

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1