The Warsaw Uprising of 1944
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: The Warsaw Uprising of 1944 Author: AywanLocation: EU PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:41 pm
    —
A few years back I heard about this mod being in development anyone know if it was ever finished? And if so where can I download it?

Also if memory serves me right there was talk about making a Stalingrad mod, any chance it was released maybe?

#2: Re: The Warsaw Uprising of 1944 Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:54 pm
    —
Aywan wrote:
A few years back I heard about this mod being in development anyone know if it was ever finished? And if so where can I download it?

Also if memory serves me right there was talk about making a Stalingrad mod, any chance it was released maybe?

Hi,

THere are 3 Stalingrad mods available (see the DL section of CCS):

1) The summer German attack: a fantastic mod from Manoi, reworked by fantastic Dima. September/October 1942
2) SDK. From November 19th. Uranus Operation. The encircling of Axis troops in the Cauldron. Available from the CCS download section. Version 2.0 will be released Soon.
3) SOC. Beginning january 10, 1943. After the Germans rejected the Soviet ultimatum and decided to fight to the death.

Anyway, SDKDK is on tracks. The best you will have: the desperate fights fights betwenn Don and Tschir, between november 19th and early december 1942. Simons, Sauvant, Sauerbruch, Mikosch....They are all here in the best AI. Just fantastic. For Q4

Cheers
PJ

#3: Re: The Warsaw Uprising of 1944 Author: AywanLocation: EU PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:26 pm
    —
pzjager wrote:

Anyway, SDKDK is on tracks. The best you will have: the desperate fights fights betwenn Don and Tschir, between november 19th and early december 1942. Simons, Sauvant, Sauerbruch, Mikosch....They are all here in the best AI. Just fantastic. For Q4

Cheers
PJ

Sounds great! Im really looking forward to it Smile

#4: Re: The Warsaw Uprising of 1944 Author: pzjagerLocation: Paris PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:29 pm
    —
Aywan wrote:
pzjager wrote:

Cheers
PJ

Sounds great! Im really looking forward to it Smile

Just wait!!

PJ

#5:  Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:23 am
    —
Ivan_Zaitzev is working on "Warszawa 44" mod.
Here's his thread on the mod:
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4024

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1