Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: H2H greenhorn Author: 0202243 PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:15 pm
    —
Rolling Eyes

Hello guys

I'm new here... Well I play close combat for about 8 years, and after a periode I never played, I dug up the CC series and started playing again.
In the beginning days I had played the game in H2H mode, but unfortunately that just happened a few times.
So I'm bored of playing against AI... :zzz and I would like to play CC3 (most preferable for me, but I have CC1 to 5) in H2H mode.

But since I'm very late at home during the weeks, I have no time searching on how I can get started.
So is there anybody who would like to introduce me into the world of online gaming Embarassed and if wanted play H2H games if possible (maybe during the weekend) Very Happy

:belgian

#2:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:00 pm
    —
pm me your msn address, i am online late

#3:  Author: Pzt_MacLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:56 pm
    —
gamespy.com is where many CC5 players pick up games. Good luck and we'll see you on the battlefield. Nothing beats head to head CC action!!

#4: Re: H2H greenhorn Author: Smeulders PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:04 pm
    —
0202243 wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Hello guys

I'm new here... Well I play close combat for about 8 years, and after a periode I never played, I dug up the CC series and started playing again.
In the beginning days I had played the game in H2H mode, but unfortunately that just happened a few times.
So I'm bored of playing against AI... :zzz and I would like to play CC3 (most preferable for me, but I have CC1 to 5) in H2H mode.

But since I'm very late at home during the weeks, I have no time searching on how I can get started.
So is there anybody who would like to introduce me into the world of online gaming Embarassed and if wanted play H2H games if possible (maybe during the weekend) Very Happy

:belgian

I'm pretty new to H2H too, but it's easy to get started on Gamespy. If you ever see me there, don't hesitite to ask for a game. :belgian

#5:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:21 pm
    —
Welcome on CCS voisin.

#6:  Author: 0202243 PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:11 pm
    —
Thx for answering guys... polemarchos allready gave me a brief introduction for starting H2H games, so in a few days I suppose I will be ready to join battles...

#7:  Author: Pzt_Kevin_dtnLocation: USA PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:00 am
    —
You might want to come to the cc5 lobby

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1