Afghanistan Pics
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Afghanistan Pics Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:05 am
    —
Hey guys,

I have here some photos taken during my tour of duty in afghanistan. I hope you like them Wink

Cheers buck

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=thumbnails&album=187&page=1

#2:  Author: PolemarchosLocation: Polemarchopolis PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:27 am
    —
great pics Buck, thanks for sharing and good to have you back.

#3:  Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:35 am
    —
Nice pics! Thanks for sharing.
That MRE creation looks like a good snack after bar Smile

#4:  Author: 0202243 PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:52 pm
    —
ah the fennek... i love that vehicle. I drove it once when i was on an exercice with German troops in Oberlausitz... I would like to have one myself.
Nice pics btw.

Where were you stationed in afghanistan? I was there in 2005 at kabul airport.

#5:  Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:43 pm
    —
0202243 wrote:
ah the fennek... i love that vehicle. I drove it once when i was on an exercice with German troops in Oberlausitz... I would like to have one myself.
Nice pics btw.

Where were you stationed in afghanistan? I was there in 2005 at kabul airport.

Hey 0202243,

The dutch troops serving in afghanistan have given the fennek the nickname coffin as it isnt able to withstand an IED.

I have been stationed at Tarin Kowt base in Uruzgan Wink

CHeers buck

#6:  Author: Hedges13Location: USA PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:59 pm
    —
That Wheat Snack Bread and Veggier Burger Sandwich looks rough... Get Some! Smile

Oorah!

What unit are you with?

#7:  Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:12 am
    —
Hedges13 wrote:
That Wheat Snack Bread and Veggier Burger Sandwich looks rough... Get Some! Smile

Oorah!

What unit are you with?

Hahahaha it tastes very good after 12 days being bored somewhere at a fob in uruzgan Wink

I was deployed with BG-6 on the PZH2000 but we belonged to the tfu staff HQ so whe where also able to do firing missions for the australian and US armed forces (or what ever country was within the 46click reach of the gun)

Cheers Buck

#8:  Author: ronsonLocation: England PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:17 am
    —
Nice pictures Buck, glad you got back OK........

At the risk of starting an entirely new thread, I see that Military Catering has hardly changed much! Rolling Eyes

Cheers
Ronson

#9:  Author: NuuyeLocation: Paris, city of rats! PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:29 am
    —
Very nice pics, Buck. And happy to see you here well alive

regards
Nuuye

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1