Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: ..... Author: NuuyeLocation: Paris, city of rats! PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:45 pm
    —
I wanted to connect yofay and saw THAT

Wht is CCS?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/818225/hotb_commentary_40_adult_movie_played_in_court/

#2:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:18 pm
    —
You know what I love? I love tracking down people who want to cause shit here. Before I claim that you are pzjager, please explain the following.

Username Nuuye
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 9Cool
Email: taratata-33 [at] hotmail [dot] fr
IP: 88.172.184.172

Username Pzjager
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 9Cool
Email: pzjager [at] hotmail [dot] fr
IP: 88.172.184.172

So whats going on here pzjager? You got a roommate or just trying to stir some shit up? You also sign your posts the same... "regards" ...theres more similarities to. Anyways, waiting for your explanation.

#3:  Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:06 am
    —
Busted! Very Happy
Didn´t take that long to come back. What´s is your next mod Pzjager?

#4:  Author: Flamethrower PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:43 pm
    —
mooxe wrote:
So whats going on here pzjager? You got a roommate or just trying to stir some shit up? You also sign your posts the same... "regards" ...theres more similarities to. Anyways, waiting for your explanation.

always the poser, now pzjager is posing as a fan, of himself:

Nuuye wrote:

"And I am playing the current version of SDK, it's attention to detail is astonishing, and the maps are fantastic."

#5:  Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:43 pm
    —
Personnaly I would like to not recieve those wierd e-mails he sends to my hotmail account.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1