Blood on the Streets - a CCMT Revisited AAR
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#1: Blood on the Streets - a CCMT Revisited AAR Author: Therion PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:41 am
    —
My new battle report Very Happy .

Heh Very Happy .
I wanted to do something similar to Black Hawk Down, so I simply created a scenario when my soldiers were attacked by militia, gangers and armed mobs.
The beginning was quite scary, but luckily neither the enemy command team nor militia nor gangers had an occassion to use their RPGs, which are usually the greatest killers in such situations.
I destroyed them with concentrated fire as soon as I spotted them.

#2:  Author: Mopolopy PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:45 am
    —
The direction from which the airstrike is coming, is it possible to predict wether it will come from North, south, east or west ?

It's quite enraging when you loose a vehicle or an entire squad because you got unlucky and the airstrike straffed/bombed your forces along with the ennemy forces...

BTW, why has sgt Bronson gained exp and leadership though he was incapacitated ?

#3:  Author: Therion PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:24 am
    —
Mopolopy wrote:
The direction from which the airstrike is coming, is it possible to predict wether it will come from North, south, east or west ?

No.

Mopolopy wrote:
It's quite enraging when you loose a vehicle or an entire squad because you got unlucky and the airstrike straffed/bombed your forces along with the ennemy forces...

It's called "friendly fire". It happens when you call an airstrike/artillery too close to your own forces.
I don't have any problems with it. On the other hand, I have problems with computer calling artillery/airstrikes without regard for its own troops.

Mopolopy wrote:
BTW, why has sgt Bronson gained exp and leadership though he was incapacitated ?

Grr...
It's an AAR not a CCMT bug thread Evil or Very Mad .

#4:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:46 am
    —
I think a wound would be quite an experience

#5:  Author: Mopolopy PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:16 pm
    —
Quote:
It's called "friendly fire". It happens when you call an airstrike/artillery too close to your own forces.

Yo, thanks a lot, I know that Rolling Eyes

Quote:
It's an AAR not a CCMT bug thread Evil or Very Mad.

Sorry, did not mean to undermine your AAR.

schrecken wrote:
I think a wound would be quite an experience

Even if your wound is a whole leg Laughing ?

#6:  Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:42 pm
    —
Quote:
Even if your wound is a whole leg Laughing ?

An experience you'll never forget!

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1