Redeploy success but the unit doesn't move
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of Berlin

#1: Redeploy success but the unit doesn't move Author: Reninnz PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:23 pm
    —
Hi all,

Loving this mod, but a couple of annoying problems have cropped up.

1. On the Dierdersdorf (sp?) map as russians when I move units I instantly get a "Redeploy successful" but the unit doesn't move or moves only part way towards the marker. This has been happening for both tanks and infantry regardless of the ground I set the marker on. I've found if I keep putting the marker down constantly they will move towards it but this makes it really hard to capture those bridges 1 unit at a time!

2. I've noticed in this mod units don't always enter buildings properly even in deployment mode. In vanilla CC5 and other mods (Bloody Omaha, GJS etc) when you place a unit in a building they mostly stay inside and hide there. In BOB I've found at best half the team will get inside whereas the rest will stay outside the building whether hidden or not.

Any advice would be appreciated - I'm still playing this excellent mod despite these setbacks Wink

#2:  Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:05 pm
    —
I am not very familair with those mods but I do know if the size of the infantry teams are too large, they wont fit in the building. Atomic kept the sizes at seven max and usually they would all fit in most buildings. If the teams are small that you are talking about, right click inside some of the houses you dont fit in, they may have been coded wont.

#3:  Author: dgfredLocation: N.C., USA PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:24 pm
    —
Yes, especially if you are using a vet-mod the Russians will have more men than usual and will not fit into buildings. Also it seems the Russian Leader
units have some sort of small mortar(?) and will not fire in buildings. Maybe
they need to be outside to fire their weapon and that is why they move???
Not sure on your movement problem Confused .

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of Berlin

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1