Better Omaha map for Western Front
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

#1: Better Omaha map for Western Front Author: Talhren PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:31 pm
    —
Hey,

I've played the Western Front mod for CC3 before with the regular Omaha map you can download on this website, but while the map captures the basic idea of the beach, but is much to small in my opinion and the graphics are too much like a cartoon.

I remember one time I had a map that was far superior in terms of graphics and size, and I loved it. However, I reformatted my hard drive and when I reinstalled everything I couldn't find that map again. I thought I had everything backed up, but I can't remember where I got the map or what it was called. I remember I just renamed the files to Omaha so it would work in the campaign, but that's all I remember.

It was a sweet map and looked like a CC5 map in terms of graphics. I remember I took on a Tiger I with 2 Sherman DDs and won.

Anyone know which map I could have had? Or any other Omaha map that will work and is better than the regular?

Thanks.

#2: Re: Better Omaha map for Western Front Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:34 pm
    —
There should not be any Tiger I's at Omaha

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1