Small bug of the flags of obje in the version Longuest day!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Small bug of the flags of obje in the version Longuest day! Author: gari PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:48 pm
    —
Hello

By playing the highly-rated of the English example sword or pegasus ect the flags of objective remain American and not British how can it be done?

#2: Re: Small bug of the flags of obje in the version Longuest d Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:23 pm
    —
Only one flag per side.

In ground tactics mod ver 1.6, the american flag is changed for a star the german flag is different too, they are basically the ones from Close Combat: Last stand Arnhem.

#3: Re: Small bug of the flags of obje in the version Longuest d Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:41 am
    —
Sapa also created a custom terrain file with mixed US-UK VL flags...if you prefer that.
Here's a screenshot of Sapa's mixed VL flags"

#4: Re: Small bug of the flags of obje in the version Longuest d Author: gari PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:27 pm
    —
I have in no way the same picture on my English version. I have either no heads of character wounded or died in the small monitor screen of unité.est what I have to make a stake has in the daytime on my version? Crying or Very sad

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1