West Front Beaches to the Ruhr
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

#1: West Front Beaches to the Ruhr Author: amr35 PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:04 pm
    —
Does anyone know where I can find the "Beaches to the Ruhr" campaign for the West Front mod? I saw it described as a 30-40 battle campaign that covers - as the name suggests - the whole American campaign from Omaha/Utah to the Ruhr pocket. I can't find it anywhere though.

Thanks!

#2: Re: West Front Beaches to the Ruhr Author: zoober PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:56 pm
    —
I found it but it's for CC3 - not sure if it's gonna work straight off in CoI Rolling Eyes

wfgcv2.zip
 Description:
Beaches to the Ruhr WFGC by Teg

Download
 Filename:  wfgcv2.zip
 Filesize:  40.9 KB
 Downloaded:  384 Time(s)

#3: Re: West Front Beaches to the Ruhr Author: amr35 PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:14 pm
    —
Thanks alot! I'll give it a try in a bit. Hopefully it'll work in CoI

#4: Re: West Front Beaches to the Ruhr Author: amr35 PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:56 pm
    —
I did have an old copy of CC3 and it worked there except.... is there an extra file with the maps for this campaign? The default westfront maps don't seem to work with it.

#5: Re: West Front Beaches to the Ruhr Author: zoober PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:53 pm
    —
I'm sorry but couldn't find it anywhere:( The only list I got with maps for CC3 mods is attached to this post. Try PM schrecken or US_Brake (or DAK_Legion ?) - maybe they'll be able to help you.

MapsForCC3Mods.zip
 Description:
Outdated list by schrecken (Dec. 2003)

Download
 Filename:  MapsForCC3Mods.zip
 Filesize:  506.48 KB
 Downloaded:  360 Time(s)

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Cross of Iron

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1