GJS V4.4 Availalbe for DL!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#21: RANK MOD FOR 4.4 Author: AT_Fernando PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:38 am
    —
Well, what can i say, i became an addict of rank mod. I cant pick correctly my units without it.
Today i sent a message to good 'ol AT_Blackcat begging him to addapt the mod for 4.4.
If anyone has a some news about it please let us know.

Fernando

#22:  Author: RunningMan PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:28 am
    —
here my 50 cents:

The new BG-Graphics are quite good. The Tiger and Panther tanks are well done, too. Now they really are Kings of the Battlefield Smile .
The new Strategic map is really cool, too. I especially admire the little PIVH-Model on that table Very Happy .

One question: Yesterday i started a GC twice. First time i was set to "recruit" and opponent to "elite" and second time both were "line". The BGs didnt seem to change in their size. Is that wanted or a bug. So far i thought that if im set on "elite" i have less units (especially tanks and atgs) than if im set on "line".

And this is my try to give constructive critics:

If there could be an additional soundmod for those of us who like it with a little more action, that would be really cool, too (like the sounds of SAS). Cool

So far i really like gjs4.4 its pretty cool. Of course there is some of room for improvement and perhaps some people will not like the changes to 4.3 but all in all thats a great work of modding as far as i can tell that.
GJ !

Regards,
RunningMan

#23:  Author: KG_Tiger1 PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:42 am
    —
GJS 4.4 just brought me back to CC again after long vacation Smile
I like the strat map, new BG icons, flak 2cm, and Tiger changes.

Quote:
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:38 pm Post subject: RANK MOD FOR 4.4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, what can i say, i became an addict of rank mod. I cant pick correctly my units without it.
Today i sent a message to good 'ol AT_Blackcat begging him to addapt the mod for 4.4.

Fernando

That is really good news Fernando. About the main thing I am missing at this point.

Tiger

#24:  Author: nikits72Location: Athens/Greece PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:26 am
    —
It is not easy to improve something which is already very good.
But GJS team made it once more.

Having not played 4.4 much yet i am confident that minor glitches are corrected and surprised that they managed to improve it further with major changes which are obvious just right from the start (strategic map).

I believe this mod has reached perfection.
Hats off to the gjs team.

#25:  Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:47 am
    —
Well, it isn't GJS 5.0 is it? It's 4.4, which is 4.3 with new maps, strat map and many changes, some of them small. It's exactly what I expected and hoped for!

Grunt

#26:  Author: bkp_mik PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:50 pm
    —
new maps look great to me, really great. new units as well. but have not seen pz III flamer... is it available in bgs or in ccreq? could not find it either here or there....

#27:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:55 pm
    —
pl_mik wrote:
new maps look great to me, really great. new units as well. but have not seen pz III flamer... is it available in bgs or in ccreq? could not find it either here or there....

Only on Req mik, like some other too

#28:  Author: bkp_mik PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:34 pm
    —
i can see other weapons in ccreq but not pz III flamer. is it named this way? when i enter force pool screen and try to edit a team, i get a long long list of teams. can u tell me is this flamer in the beggining, middle or end? was looking for it but really cant find... and id love to Smile

#29:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:27 pm
    —
Flammpanzer III is his name on the Req

#30:  Author: CSO_Darter2Location: Pittsburgh, PA PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:30 pm
    —
Congratulations on completing this version! I am most excited and think I will download it myself. It’s been ages since I have played CC let alone any CC5 mods. Way to go!

#31:  Author: HeavyJosh PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:38 pm
    —
Hi all,

Having a problem unzipping the files, and I'm wondering if it's because I'm on a Win2000 machine or because of....?

Any help?

Heavy Josh

#32: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:25 am
    —
hey josh,im guessing u have downloaded the mappack for gjs44 (u did not say what) and ur trouble is when it comes to unzipping the gjs maps and it goes slow around unzipping hill 112 and hillman to the point it seems it has frozen.
well just wait 10 to 15 minutes it will get past that point
or u can go and d/l the maps individually as well.

#33:  Author: ThatoneguyLocation: California PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:23 am
    —
Wow. the map pack is up to 2092 downloads Shocked!

#34:  Author: dalo PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:39 pm
    —
I am having alot of problems with gjs 4.4. When i go onto the game everyhting has changed, the start menu, the little picture icons for the units in the BG menu are there everything seems fine then when i click to start a game it comes up say it couldnt load the map and then closes. What do you think this problem is i mean i downloaded the packmap to the maps folder but is there something else that has to be done after that? please help.

#35: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:51 pm
    —
u downloaded the mappack to maps folder right?
did u unzip the files? as they come zipped and would not be readable until unzipped.
stupid question but it has happened be4

#36: Re: RANK MOD FOR 4.4 Author: ronsonLocation: England PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:11 pm
    —
AT_Fernando wrote:

Fernando

Hello mate Smile

Have you heard anything on the rank mod issue?
Like you and a few others I really got hooked on this in the old 4.3 and would like to have it in the new improved version, it would be the icing on the cake Cool

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2