Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Author
mikwarleo

Rep: 38.5
votes: 2

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:20 pm Post subject: mikwarleo's reply to Spear_hk (aka yummydog) Reply with quote

Ah, sigh, yummydog, aka Spear_hk, really is a sad guy, imho...

I find no joy in winning by cheating, never have, and never will.

But I've been clearly called a cheat so I'll give a detailed account of what's going on here, from my point of view, this should be my first and final say on the matter...

I've been pretty pissed off with Spear now for a while because we were playing a GC for months and I was absolutely thrashing him (yes, without anything that could be considered cheating!) and then he turns around one day and says, 'you lost because you cheated'. This is just, well, that together with his outright calling me a cheat on the forum... it's pissed me off enough to write this and tell my side of the story about this guy (and to blacklist him from my gaming experience). He never peeped a word to me that he was unhappy about anything until I find he's calling me a cheat on the forum. Another GC partner of mine alerted me to his posts... and of course, unbeknown to Spear, I've played GCs with many of you and as you all know I don't cheat.

But I'll get into the 'cheating' thing in a moment. What I want everyone to understand first is that what prompted Spear_hk (yummydog) to make this post is that I was absolutely punishing him in the GJS GC we were playing. So much so that I had secured a major victory in less than a week! In a highlight battle I took Bayeux from him while I was out of supply and, simply put, I dealt out one crushing blow after another with the allies rolling inland at an extraordinary pace. My tank loss ratio was about 1:1.5, very acceptable indeed. At day 11 I hold *Carpiquet* and beyond all the way to his supply depos! Caen is in big trouble, I left the job of mauling his 26/12SS to one para BG and they've all but annihilated him at Caen. The front line consists of battles at Villers-Bocage, Tourville, Gavrus and Hill 112 ... simply put, I have a very strong major victory secured, at day 11! It would take a miracle for him to push me back in any significant way, even more miraculous to push me back to a minor victory and beyond!

It's not to hard to see from this and what he's said on the forums that Spear was very eager to find a reason for his crushing defeat, one that didn't amount to: you got beaten by a better player. You can see evidence of this in his original post where he also asks if I have too many tanks (i.e. unlimited reinforcements).

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2444

As everyone knows allies have many hundreds of tanks in GJS (400? more?) and the ratio is something like 1:2.5 german:allied armour as far as I can tell (so again 1:1.5 is great!). I imagine that since his original post he's found this side of his argument has no weight whatsoever so he’s clinging to the Nav story to deny my victory.

After I secured a major victory in 7 days and consolidated my position I suggested to Spear that he had lost and his situation was hopeless. He replied with insults and declared that he could counter attack. While this was laughable and his insults did entice me to stop playing with him, I resolved that he had the right to fight on and while I knew it was basically a *big* waste of my time I continued the GC to cement my victory beyond all doubt and so as not to be a bad sport. I said nothing more of it. And again, to this point he had never once made any complaints or comments of any sort regarding my number of tanks or Nav barrages either to me or on the forums.

Now, I consider Spear to be a decent player skill-wise, though not great. In the 2 arguments we've had (after the 2nd I blacklisted him and blocked his chat because it's pointless talking to him, he’s the only player on GS I’ve ever felt the need to take this action with) he's demonstrated that he considers himself to be very good indeed. At one point he arrogantly asked me if I had seen his tournament house ranking in a vain attempt to say he was the better player and then asked what my ranking was. When I explained I don't play TH he responded, 'because you are scared?!'

Now like many people I’ve been known to get a bit upset sometimes after a bad defeat, especially an unlucky one, but this is going way to far. I mention this to give you a taste of the true character of this guy. It was pointless at the time to demonstrate to a clearly upset Spear that, as several of the Top 10 ranked players can confirm: I have beaten (and am beating) them in GCs and I only play GCs because I find I get most satisfaction out of playing GCs. (As an aside, on a search I did on TH I found Spear to be ranked #65 … how that ranking even rates a mention is something of a mystery to me http://www.tournamenthouse.com/CC5/THallOfFame.shtml ... maybe I’m looking in the wrong place?).

Anyhow, finally to the point of my use of Naval Barrages in this GC. He accuses me of using NAV on “Pegasus Bridge, even Ranville and B.D. Bouent.” Now, before I say what I actually did, I know it’s my word against Spear here, and since you all weren't there to witness our game I intend to use Spear's own words against him to demonstrate who’s genuine in this case. Let's assume for the sake of argument that what Spear is saying is true.

Let's say I used Nav all along the 2nd row maps (of course many of them Nav can reach totally legally in GJS and but they can't reach those Spear is complaining about mentioned above)... this raises a few points:

First and most important:

1. Why didn't Spear stop playing early in the GC if I was 'cheating'?

(the answer of course is ... because I wasn't)

2. Also notice, regardless of how much Nav I did or didn't use, it still doesn't explain how I dealt out such a crushing defeat... Nav can’t reach beyond the first few rows even if you use the exploit, this isn't going to allow me to smash my way to the other side of the strat map in 11 days! Again, on day 11 I hold Carpiquet uncontested and the front line is: Villers-Bocage, Tourville, Gavrus and Hill 112. (This would be quite and achievement even if you had NAV on EVERY map!)

3. So, assuming I did use Naval all across the 2nd row as Spear accuses me of doing (which I didn't) and he continued to play on despite my cheating and got pushed all the way back to his supply depos, why is he saying I lost the GC because I cheated by using Nav illegally?! When a defeat like this is so convincing regardless of NAV?

4. Again, the most telling question of all:
Why is he only saying that I cheated NOW, at the end of the GC, after his defeat is absolutely assured?

5. In case he says I didn’t 'cheat' during the first week or so of the campaign, why would I decide to start ‘cheating’ only *after* I had already secured an unbreakable victory? Clearly it doesn't make any sense.

I invite anyone to tell me: who won, who lost?

Now, what I did actually do is used Nav against him ONE TIME at Bois Du Bavent (I think it was). If anything it came down to simple impatience not a desire to cheat. (Of course I can't remember everything that happened during months of play but as I've explained, if I had of been doing it like Spear is suggesting wouldn't he have complained, called me a cheat and quit much sooner? I know for certain that recently in the GC I used Nav only ONE TIME). Of course, the truth is I simply didn't do what he's suggesting. I'd already won, by miles, without Nav, unlimited reinforcements or any other 'cheat' or exploit!

The naval bombardment that has prompted him to run to the forum destroyed all of ONE infantry gun and mauled ONE infantry unit on his side... that's it.

And again, he said nothing at the time! No complaints, nothing. All he said was, 'I didn't know nav could reach here'... to which I replied (which is a running joke between me and another GC partner where he's giving me a very tough time as allies)... 'Monty ordered special guns...'

Now of course I was joking, but he didn't understand that (I assume because of his poor English). He keeps complaining I said I 'had special destroyers' as if that was some sinister plan to hide my 'cheating' ways. (Clearly I am an evil genius to think of such an excuse). Anyhow, instead of confronting me in-game he went to the forum, using a different name (he plays as Spear_hk and posts as yummydog) and called me a cheat.

How one Nav bombardment is going to give me a victory like the one I have against him is beyond me. And again, just for the sake of argument, how Nav across “Pegasus Bridge, even Ranville and B.D. Bouent” or even the whole 2 rows, or even the WHOLE MAP, how would that would give me the victory I have on Day 11...??! Well there is only one answer that I can see. It wouldn’t. Nav didn’t beat him, I did.

But again, for you to see this answer to this disagreement more clearly, I suggest you ask yourself why he runs to the forum only now, why did he play on all this time against a 'cheat', why does he chose now, when defeat is assured to turn his back on a game we've been playing for months and declare that in fact, he didn't lose at all, I lost because I cheated?

The truth is I didn't cheat, I don't cheat, it is simply I hurt his pride by dealing out a very crushing defeat that he’s not prepared to accept.

20min games | Replace Commander | Disband Rule | CC5 Strat Guide

Yummydog

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:10 am Post subject: Re: mikwarleo's reply to Spear_hk (aka yummydog) Reply with quote

The silly bank robber still saying, i don't rob the bank, i don't i donlt....
Laughing

you use more than 70% of your post to tell people how you good, how you win the gc, who care, but you!! The topic is did you cheat, did you use naval strike at 3rd of map. Laughing

mikwarleo wrote:
I find no joy in winning by cheating, never have, and never will.

so why you cheat on our gc?

mikwarleo wrote:
I've played GCs with many of you and as you all know I don't cheat. .

now everyone know you are cheater, I didn't say your name before because i don't want it happen, and i warned you "respect is given by people, unrespect is caused by yourself".

mikwarleo wrote:
After I secured a major victory in 7 days and consolidated my position I suggested to Spear that he had lost and his situation was hopeless..

Hopeless? German 1.6/Lehr holding VBocage, Abt101 and 1/12 without lost any single "bigcat". but they can't counter attack at bridge, becuase there full of naval strike, as everyone know those bg lack of man. and in day10 (15june), you lost over 200tanks. count 20 tanks lost everyday, wow, i think everyone agaree that either i am a good tank hunter or Mikwarleo is a player who playing CC5 as Age of empire. Laughing

mikwarleo wrote:
Now, what I did actually do is used Nav against him ONE TIME at Bois Du Bavent (I think it was)... The naval bombardment that has prompted him to run to the forum destroyed all of ONE infantry gun and mauled ONE infantry unit on his side... that's it.

Finaly! you admit you are CHEATER! after finish our gc, i try to contiue the gc with AI, AI use Naval strike on every 3rd map. you assigned long range naval strike already, but you use it or not depends on situation, why you use naval strike to attack my "little infantry gun"? because you can't breakthrouh there,simple! you cheated to get that map, as whole gc!

as you admited you use it, don't cry i call you cheater. i didn't call you from very begin, and i told you if you keep saying any"i don't , mistick, i will tell everyone the whole story", you apply for this!

mikwarleo wrote:
The truth is I didn't cheat, I don't cheat, it is simply I hurt his pride by dealing out a very crushing defeat that he’s not prepared to accept.

That silly robber arrested by police, he still saying "i don't rob, i don't rob", then the police tell the silly robber. You don't need to found out why bank call police. the point is did you rob the bank. Laughing

I still have somthing to show everyone interested on this matter, Mikwarleo use his good english to explain why he use Long Range Naval Strike (Cheat), the reason may make everyone laught, haha Laughing

Last edited by Yummydog on Thu May 25, 2006 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Yummydog

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:59 am Post subject: Reply with quote

here some converstion between me and mikwarleo on gamespy, enjoy it, Laughing

Spear_hk (05/19/06 08:04 AM)
you know youself, how manytime you used

NOT ONE

mikwarleo (05/19/06 08:04 AM)
so now I'm going to put the save up there and show everyone what a whinging little bitch you are

I don't remember is the truth

mikwarleo (05/19/06 08:05 AM)
but I know in the last few games only one time and only once yesterday

and it was a mistake

Spear_hk (05/19/06 08:05 AM)
mistake!!

y

how to do that with mistake

simple

anyhow

MISTAKE??? now we are go to have a closer look how MISTAKE he did, lol.

mistake to assign naval strike to bg?
mistake to move it back to 2nd roll of big map??
mistake to cancell move???
mistake to click the naval strike button?
mistake to click the area he want to lauch the naval strike?
mistakely german units killed by naval stike
and mistake he attack to the point he launched!!

and almost need to remove after every movement phase! becuase he go back to main screen, i don't know what he did, but i don't care!!

below is something from himself:

mikwarleo (05/19/06 08:11 AM)
I beat ladder players every day in my GCs
mikwarleo (05/19/06 08:14 AM)
one final thing, I have never, ever lost a GC... why do you think you could beat me ... lol

Mikwarleo, i really don't care about win or lost in our campaign, you don't need to ask people who win who lost.

NOW, I announce that you won the campaign between Spear and Mikwarleo BEAUTIFULLY. so what???

THE TOPIC IS DID YOU CHEAT? YES YOU DID CHEAT AND YOU ALRAEDY ADMITED, NO MATTER HOW I LOST THE GAME. YOU ARE CHEATER!!

poli

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:46 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Enough allready! U 2 dont play each other anymore- nuff said- bury it allready!

"What is your major malfunction ?????"

WH

Rep: -0

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:11 am Post subject: Reply with quote

poli wrote:
Enough allready! U 2 dont play each other anymore!

That's it. The solomon's judgement. Rolling Eyes

Blackstump

Rep: 24.5
votes: 1

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:20 am Post subject: Reply with quote

I see the older and wiser heads are stayin outa this ( smart move ).. but fukit ill throw my two bobs worth in.. ( cant help myself)... ive played you mik, gave me a canning on the beaches as allied with sniper fire.... spear you gave me a canning when ive got loose and full of bad manners too... both as worthy and honourable opponents, both of you possibly take yourselfs to seriously......this is a game for enjoyment remember ?... and ive been beaten by better opponents then both of you...( havent got enough fingers to count ) I have two suggestions A; agree to disagree{shun each other like the plague ) B; the gun fight at ok corral , ie; why dont you fight it out... let the community pick an ops, maybe one of wruffs damnable creations ? options will be preset, rules will be preset, an hounarable dual...fuk cant wait for the AARs

"percute et percute velociter"

chocoleibniz

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:22 am Post subject: Reply with quote

NO way, keep going, this is the best thread I've ever read on here.

I can see spear's angst, but it does seem as though his allegedly humiliating defeat has prompted him to circle his wagons around the 'cheat' accusation as a means to deflect from his, again allegedly, decisive defeat.

Yummydog

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:24 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Really?

i just say he cheated, thats he admited, but he bring another isuuse try to find my intension to mask his cheat!

be honest! i ask him so many time before found that he use long range, but i just say "never know naval able to hit this map" in game, then he reply someting like"hehe".

he is 100% Cheater, no doubt!! How he won the game, see next post.

by the way, if anyone want to see my rating on TH, here. it doesn't mean anything, just reply someone about this issue http://www.tournamenthouse.com/CC5/

Last edited by Yummydog on Thu May 25, 2006 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yummydog

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:34 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

As someone interested in this topic, i post more, Laughing

now i am going to tell people why he can advance that fast and why i can't launch a counter attack!

on day2-3 , Mikwarleo's unit reach Bayeux, this is the first time he launch a naval strike on 3rd roll map, on the battle his BG's supply line had cutted, but he use naval strike to break my defence, once he break that point, he rush to other vl, and i also lost some when try to replace the killed units. finally my bg "disbanded. That is the first time ask him,"i never know naval able to hit this map", he reply somthing like "hehe".

the other map he use is on Thoan, there is a meeting engament, no need to say he boom me at the begin, i lost so many unit as running to take house. result "disbanded"

since i have 2 denfence bg disband,i have no enough bg to set a defence line on big map, so his bg able to full speed go west.

on day 5-6 i try to use II.22/21 launch a attack from the bridge to cut his supply line since his main force all go west, when this bg reach bridge, i deploy unit on the very limit land area there, no need to say, few M10 supported by Naval strike coming, i lost almost all tanks and the rest was immoblie, luckly i don't disbanded, but go back to Ranville on next movement. becuase i think is very hard to attack from bridge because this map's terrain.

he continue attack with long range from the bridge. my I/12 forced to hide at Troan. untill i really find no reason his naval able to reach even Ranville and Bois Du Bavent (my infantry gun place at the south near bunker, it back up with some units, he can break there, then he use naval, and that is the last game we play), i post to ask people on forum, and i found out he cheated!

once i know that, i don't post his name, and try to pretent i don't know that and continue the game, becuase he can't use this cheat anymore, and i believe that i will launch a attack with II.22/21 to cut out all his beach supply!

however, he tell me off for post on forum but not go to talk to him first. I had talk to him, but his answer is "destoryer has special gun", what can i do, then i go forum.

I have to say he lost more than 210 tanks and my 3 main BG (Bigcat), sum up lost not more than 5 tanks. but they can't find a way to attack.

Thats a really really bad game for me. not even lost and also complained by such player, my "never easy say lost" attidute become the point for attacking (why i don't complaint earlier). I hope I won't play with player like him again.

I had said he lost the gc, but the whole is ----- "you lost the gc, but not defeated by me, you defeated by yourself" Mikwarleo

Last edited by Yummydog on Thu May 25, 2006 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yummydog

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:25 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

here some more conversation: enjoy

mikwarleo (05/19/06 08:00 AM)
lol ok, well lets let *everyone* on the forum decide

mikwarleo (05/19/06 08:00 AM)
now I have nothing further to say to you, I'm muting your messages

Spear_hk (05/19/06 08:00 AM)
as you like, please also tell people how to advance that fast

mikwarleo (05/19/06 08:01 AM)
because I'm better than you

get used to it

I beat you before as yummydog, and I beat you now, why do you find that so supprising

mikwarleo (05/19/06 08:02 AM)
I have one question for you

mikwarleo (05/19/06 08:02 AM)
when did I EVER use nav at Pegasus or BD?

Spear_hk (05/19/06 08:02 AM)
wowowow

mikwarleo (05/19/06 08:03 AM)
I know I did at ranville

Spear_hk (05/19/06 08:03 AM)
you ask that?

and it killed what, all of ONE infantry gun and half a infantry unit?

Spear_hk (05/19/06 08:03 AM)
just last game we, on the BD Bouent, you use

yes I do

the point is you cheat but you don';t abmit

nope I don't, because you lie and sneak around and say things on the forum instead of coming to me first

you know youself, how manytime you used

NOT ONE

so now I'm going to put the save up there and show everyone what a whinging little bitch you are

I don't remember is the truth

but I know in the last few games only one time and only once yesterday

and it was a mistake

how to do that with mistake

simple

anyhow

move back and cancell move with naval by mistake, lol

mikwarleo (05/19/06 08:06 AM)
explain to me how losing one infantry gun and one infantry team to nav has broken your defence?

move and cancel move

was going to flank with another hit from bridge but decided no too

mikwarleo (05/19/06 08:07 AM)
and I'm playing with much better players than you, and I'm winning against them too

Spear_hk (05/19/06 08:07 AM)
i ask you why your naval stike able to hit there, how did you reply? remember?

mikwarleo (05/19/06 08:08 AM)
yes I replied, JOKING, 'monty ordered special guns for the destroyers'

I beat ladder players every day in my GCs

like you !

lol

bye idiot

one final thing, I have never, ever lost a GC... why do you think you could beat me ... lol

?

Spear_hk (05/19/06 08:14 AM)
you lost already

Spear_hk (05/19/06 08:14 AM)
you beat yourself

mikwarleo (05/19/06 08:15 AM)
funny that, in my game it reads... 'major ALLIED victory' and has done since maybe day 5?

mikwarleo (05/19/06 08:15 AM)
no matter what you say, a few extra nav bombardments can't do that... lol

Spear_hk (05/19/06 08:16 AM)
then why use use that, lol

mikwarleo (05/19/06 08:16 AM)
even if we accept everything that you are saying (which I don't), even with all the NAV in the world, I still well and truely kicked your ***

mikwarleo (05/19/06 08:16 AM)
a.ss

mikwarleo (05/19/06 08:17 AM)
the reason you are crying like a baby and calling cheat behind my back is because you can't accept how convincingly I beat you

mikwarleo (05/19/06 08:18 AM)
and you write I held off your panthers with nav

lol!

what a lie

only place i have fought your panthers is bottom corner

Spear_hk (05/19/06 08:18 AM)
why that bg not advance?

clearly you aren't that bright are you

goodbye

MörserCarl

Rep: 37.1

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:29 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Chill out guys... it's just a game... just a game...

No more NAV on the second line of maps, of course

I'm more worried about 00:00 crashes, actually...

It's just a GAME after all...

Yummydog

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:42 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

MörserCarl wrote:
Chill out guys... it's just a game... just a game...

No more NAV on the second line of maps, of course

I'm more worried about 00:00 crashes, actually...

Thanks mate, be honest, i am a poor guy, i have nothing but hounor, now he is attacking my most important value!!

I lost that campaign, i don't want to lost my name, too.

Volksjager_cn

Rep: 47.5

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:29 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Chill out gentlemen. After reading this thread(s) for 2 days, I can't help myself from not joining in.

When I first learnt that it is mikwarleo, I am both surprised and disappointed. I felt it was just so unnecessary.

I have played against both of you and would consider you both as capable and skilled. In fact, in the on-going GJS gc with mikwarleo, he is giving me quite a beating Razz

The last two positings from YummyDog indicate that the "extended naval support" has been used for more than 1 time clearly meant this is not a mistake. Whether you want to use the word "cheat or exploiting a not-so-well know CCV bug", it doesn't matter. But it definitely skew the favor toward Allies.

It doesn't mean I won't play against you Mike but do play fair and square. Now, move on shall we? My runaway British BG is running amok in your backyard at Carpiquet airfield on Day 3 PM round with Bayeux in my control, our ongoing gc is turning into a very fluid battle phase. No worry, I don't need Monty's special destroyer. He is keeping it to himself and fearful to be prosecuted for breaking the Geneva convention.

The thing is I would consider mikwarleo as one of the toughest player I have met and I believe he can win the GC w/o those 'extened naval' support. It is so unnecessary.

Yummydog

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:41 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

conclusion

Since Mikwarleo start our gc, he lost so many many tanks on the beach. so he hardly believed that this is a hard war for him. however, he is the one never face lost on gc mikwarleo (05/19/06 08:14 AM)one final thing, I have never, ever lost a GC... why do you think you could beat me ... lol, and he don't know how to deal with the rest of the game, so he decided to betray his hounor to win that game. luckly or unluckly, he goes very well once he use cheat, then he can't stop himself to contiue to use that for winning. mikwarleo (05/19/06 08:08 AM)yes I replied, JOKING, 'monty ordered special guns for the destroyers', as the game goes by, he afraid Spear will found he cheated. so he try to convince Spear surrander, as quick as finish this game, as saver for him, also he attack from the bridge and kick me out from the 3rd roll of map, so he don't need to use that cheat again. however, no matter how hard he try he can't break there, until Spear found he is cheater. Due to Mikwarleo don't know how to face lost, he use "naming (use 2 different name on gs and forum)", "can't face defeated" to attack me, the purpose is try to attack my hounor for masking his cheat.

jury and my lord, for justice, for equitable game enviroment, please judge Mikwarleo found guilty. Laughing hahaha

Yummydog

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:39 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

After further consideration.

I INVITE MIKWARLEO START A NEW GC, IF YOU BRAVE ENOUGH!! I AM RAEDY TO KILL YOU 400s TANKS THIS TIME.

If you not brave, forget about it. Laughing

Ps: I repeat, no matter what, i also lost the before gc, because you can count i quit that.

mikwarleo

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 1:46 am Post subject: Reply with quote

omg, now he's resorted to telling outright lies. He's a real piece of work this guy... I'm really not that fazed, just pissed he's calling me a cheat and lying to boot. I can prove his lies just don't have time now, will post in next few days and end this nonesense ... Volks, Blackstump, others, having played with you all and never had a problem I'm suprised you'd place any weight on what he's saying... my post was supposed to be my one comment on the matter, it looked pretty clear and convincing to me but I didn't expect him to lie...

phenomenal.

proof to follow...

Yummydog

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:31 am Post subject: Reply with quote

don't fall too deep, mate.

Pzt_Verboten

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:26 am Post subject: Reply with quote

While you are a good player Mik, you are not the most pleasant to play. On day 2 of our GC you are already claiming victory? Reminds me of a mate of mine that I used to play chess with, he'd table talk you to death.

C'mon give a guy a chance!

If you only play GJS GC's then no wonder you are so good at it, you must know the first days of that GC backwards.

Look forward to me hitting you up with some advice.

Verb

mikwarleo

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:47 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

sheesh, didn't mean to be unpleasant but thanks for mentioning it on the forum, in this post of all places, and not to me first, till now thought we were getting on fine.

Pzt_Verboten

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:30 am Post subject: Reply with quote

We are bloke, maybe my humour got lost in the ether Smile

See you when I can manage to get back.

Verb.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: