Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1215
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
pzjager

Rep: 12.3
votes: 1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:25 pm Post subject: WENSIJ map currupted Reply with quote

Hi to all;

After some verification, we came to the conclusion that the map called WENSIJ causes a problem. I don't know why, perhaps the file has been corrupted during the uploading process, perhaps I did not unload the right version (In fact, the map works well on my PC).

I came to the conclusion that I will have to upload again the map in the next few hours.

For time being, I have attached the uncorrupted .txt file to this message, so that those of you who encounter the problem can resolve the issue in some seconds.

I am really sorry about that. Don't know what happened.

Accept my apologies, and have fun.

Cheers
Panzerjäger

P.S. This issue doesn't have ANY effect on your save if you have already saved a campaign. Once resolved, you can play with your saved campaign without any problem. It is just a graphic problem.

wensij_736.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  wensij_736.zip
 Filesize:  22.29 KB
 Downloaded:  364 Time(s)

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:51 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll fix this soon. Vetmods ready to for download. Will be added when I get back from work.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 99.7
votes: 5

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:35 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks pzjager, the fact is - there WILL be bugs / issues in ANY program released. No matter how much playtesting you do, it will happen. The fact that you are trying to help even though you dont have the problem yourself is highly commendable. Dont get discouraged by the fault / bug reports, just log them and get V1.1 ready! It's not personel, just consider it a compliment that people are playing your mod and take the time to report bugs!

ps - no problems found from me yet, I just dont like KV-1 tanks when I play as Germans Evil or Very Mad

Grunt

pzjager

Rep: 12.3
votes: 1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:23 am Post subject: Reply with quote

pvt_Grunt wrote:

ps - no problems found from me yet, I just dont like KV-1 tanks when I play as Germans Evil or Very Mad

Grunt

Hi,

Many thanks for your kind message.
Regarding the KV-1's,.....it is the reality! They were really strongly armored and I only respected the actual armor of these tanks!
Anyway, you have plenty of weapons which can destroy them at medium or short distances as PaK 38 and 40, Marders, long barreled StuGs, provided you can hit the flanks or the rear...

I have spent hours and hours to make the armors and the gun's power as precise as possible. It is really well balanced

At least it is my opinion.

Cheers
Panzerjäger

kukov

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:24 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

pzjager wrote:
pvt_Grunt wrote:

Grunt

Hi,

Many thanks for your kind message.
Regarding the KV-1's,.....it is the reality! They were really strongly armored and I only respected the actual armor of these tanks!
Anyway, you have plenty of weapons which can destroy them at medium or short distances as PaK 38 and 40, Marders, long barreled StuGs, provided you can hit the flanks or the rear...

I have spent hours and hours to make the armors and the gun's power as precise as possible. It is really well balanced

At least it is my opinion.

Cheers
Panzerjäger

Yer i find it quite realistic. i enjoy hiding my anti tank guns in the ruins and watch the kv-1s getting knocked out one by one....once they zero in on you tho ur toast.

Qlimax

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:11 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I havent had that much trouble with kv1s yet. They are hard to take out and cost some casualties but in this mod the AT teams actually work very well. I also took out 1 KV tank with an airstrike while they mostly dont do much damage.

Anyway pzjager keep up this mod, it's the best I've played so far

Rek

Rep: 6.4

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:46 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Qlimax wrote:
I havent had that much trouble with kv1s yet. They are hard to take out and cost some casualties but in this mod the AT teams actually work very well. I also took out 1 KV tank with an airstrike while they mostly dont do much damage.

Anyway pzjager keep up this mod, it's the best I've played so far

when you used an airstrike of Me110 against a KV-1 and it survies,... OK..

but when you used a Ju- 87 against it, and nothing hapens... Shocked Shocked Shocked

PD: i really enjoy with this mod!!! thanks for doing it Wink

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> CC5 Stalingrad Der Kessel

Jump to: