Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1212
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
pzjager

Rep: 12.3
votes: 1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:48 pm Post subject: SOC February update Reply with quote

Hi to all ;

As some of you are already aware, I am currently working on the development of the third part of the Stalingrad Trilogy, which will be named « Stalingrad : Operation Circle », covering the last period of the battle, from January 1th to February 2nd, 1943.

I haven’t seen so far a huge interest for this mod (quite surprising, I have to say), so that it isn’tstill sure that it will be released officially in the future but let’s make consider it will be! Anyway, I can tell to all of you who like SDK that they will really love SOC!!

SOC will thus be the sequel of SDK, but not only that. Approximately half of the maps will be new (8 have already being painted, and 6 finished so far; I can tell that they are some of the very best I have never made); the stratmap will of course be new, and some of the BG as well (SOC will include some of the divisions that were not part of SDK like for instance the 305th ID, 100 Jäger Division, 20th Romanian division, 9th Flak Division –the first Flak division never seen in any CC mod, I believe…-.

I will also include some new units as:

Pak36® auf SdKfz6/2
Bunker Besatzung
2cm FlaKVierling38
15cm Nebelwerfer 42 auf SdKfz4/1
Alarmeinheit
Marscheinheit
Kampfgruppen units (with unique Uniticons….)
Panzer IV turret
Panzer III Turret
Panzer II Flamingo

Lend/lease M4A3 Sherman
Lend/lease M3A2 Lee
T-34 turret
Trofeiniy Pz IIIH

And more….

If there is any sufficient interest for the mod, I will assure a monthly update of the progress of the mod. Of course, any suggestion will be welcome.

Cheers to you all.

Panzerjäger

Searry

Rep: 3.2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:57 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Please release the mod in public. After that, you could fix the bugs in SDK.

squadleader_id

Rep: 53.2
votes: 7

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:35 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm afraid not too many people bother to post their support on CC forums...but a lot of players are just downloading and enjoying the mods silently. But I for one will be looking out anxiously for SOC! Keep working on it, PJ...I'm sure you're going to come up with another masterpiece. One small request...please don't release SOC too soon...I still want to explore SDK Very Happy .

Pzt Hornet

Rep: 18.2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:20 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Panzerjäger

I am looking forward to your next installment as a matter of fact I have just started a H2H campaign and am very pleased with what I have seen.I know your next effort will be even better.

Again thanks for the great job on SDK and looking forward to the next

Pzt_Kevin_dtn

Rep: 10.9

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:25 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very interested in SOC as well, though I must admit I'm still exploring SDK. With so many mods available now, time gets spread between playing them. I've been dabling in the recent Africa mod lately. I'm just ecstatic that there is such wide interest in modding that it keeps the CC interest alive. I'd be curious to see if any other PC based games have had such a long usage life as the CC series has. And I don't see it fading anytime soon. Keep up the great work. I wish I could help out but I just don't have the necessary skill set.

tripwire

Rep: 37.5
votes: 2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:20 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

pzjager,

I am really enjoying SDK. I've been away from CC for about 2 years and am eagerly trying all the CC5 mods. What a joy to get into a real contest around Stalingrad!!

Thank you for all your efforts and artistry. Here's hoping that you complete your sequel and bring even more enjoyment to the CC community.

Again, thanks!

pzjager

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:30 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

squadleader_id wrote:
I'm afraid not too many people bother to post their support on CC forums...but a lot of players are just downloading and enjoying the mods silently. But I for one will be looking out anxiously for SOC! Keep working on it, PJ...I'm sure you're going to come up with another masterpiece. One small request...please don't release SOC too soon...I still want to explore SDK Very Happy .

Hi Squadleader;

Don't be afraid! SOC is FAR from being from any release! I am currently working half time on the upcoming version of SDK the other half on the SOC
mod.... The second one is the sequel of the first... No problem. I am just improving SDK while, at the same time, doing SOC. Both are linked.
BUT, once time more, if you like SDK, you will love SOC as well. Just don't think that it will just be a sequel. It is both less and much more!

Cheers,
Panzerjäger

pzjager

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:34 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Pzt Hornet wrote:
Panzerjäger

I am looking forward to your next installment as a matter of fact I have just started a H2H campaign and am very pleased with what I have seen.I know your next effort will be even better.

Again thanks for the great job on SDK and looking forward to the next

Hi,

I can just tell you:

1) Thanks;
2) Have fun with SDK;
3) Don't hesitate to give me your comments about SDK just because.....
4).....it will be help to make SDK better and SOC....

Cheers
Panzerjäger

pzjager

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:40 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Pzt_kevin_dtn wrote:
I'm very interested in SOC as well, though I must admit I'm still exploring SDK. With so many mods available now, time gets spread between playing them. I've been dabling in the recent Africa mod lately. I'm just ecstatic that there is such wide interest in modding that it keeps the CC interest alive. I'd be curious to see if any other PC based games have had such a long usage life as the CC series has. And I don't see it fading anytime soon. Keep up the great work. I wish I could help out but I just don't have the necessary skill set.

Hi to you!

It is not easy to make a short answer....SDK is just one of the ONLY two winter CC5 mods available!! (When I look to all the other (VERY NICE) other mods, It seemsto me as like WWII was just a summer-like war!!

Just have fun when playing CC. With the Plugin Manager, you can one day in the desert, save your campaign and then the day after play in Pitomnik!

CC the best wargame forever!

Cheers
Panzerjäger

mariano_italiano

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:17 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello pzjager!

I really cant wait for the next part of Stalingrad. I am enjoying the first two mods very much. I was away from cc for quite a long time, i started playing it again lately, and I just cant stop... Its great that there's so many people willing to spend so much time to provide so much cc fun for mere players like myself.

Cheers and thank you pj

waldganger

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:53 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Go ahead comrade, cheer for this 3rd Stalingrad's mod. I soutines the initiative at 200%: I am fan of the desperate combat ! Wink

pzjager

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:13 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

waldganger wrote:
Go ahead comrade, cheer for this 3rd Stalingrad's mod. I soutines the initiative at 200%: I am fan of the desperate combat ! Wink

Hi,

"Desperate":.... Yes, this is the right word!

Anyway, I will do the mod as 5% "winnable". Just a challenge..with the best gameplay I will be able to do.

Cheers
Panzerjäger

rouge5

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:07 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I am presently loving playing the SDK mod Razz and I am eagerly awaiting the sequel that will finish the "Stalingrad Trilogy" Smile

Keep up the good work.

P.S. I am planning to make a ScrnGadg/GameGadg.gdg icon of the 2 cm Flakvierling and I will send it as soon as it is finished.

andima

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:45 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I appreciate too much your mods and I want to play your new mod ASAP.

At your disposal for help and suggestions
Andima

pzjager

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:12 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="rouge5" I am planning to make a ScrnGadg/GameGadg.gdg icon of the 2 cm Flakvierling and I will send it as soon as it is finished.[/quote]

Really waiting for it!

Cheers
PJ

cavallot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:52 pm Post subject: Collaboration! Reply with quote

Hi Pzjg!
Unfortunately, as I think I informed you some time ago, I am currently working in Djibouti, and due to the fact I couldn't bring my CC dedicated pc I couldn't even try once your SDK mod!
I'm jelous!!!!
I can't wait to go back home and install the plug in!
In the meantime I would really like to help to this mod as well.
Here is a bit more complicated to interact via lan..... as you can imagine, but a way can be found!
I will e-mail to you my new address!
Cheers

Cavallot

Cavallot

pzjager

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:00 pm Post subject: Re: Collaboration! Reply with quote

cavallot wrote:
Hi Pzjg!
Unfortunately, as I think I informed you some time ago, I am currently working in Djibouti, and due to the fact I couldn't bring my CC dedicated pc I couldn't even try once your SDK mod!
I'm jelous!!!!
I can't wait to go back home and install the plug in!
In the meantime I would really like to help to this mod as well.
Here is a bit more complicated to interact via lan..... as you can imagine, but a way can be found!
I will e-mail to you my new address!
Cheers

Cavallot

Hi Cavallot!!!!

You cannot imagine how happy I am to see you back! I remember that you left only some days before the release of our mod!!

As I understand, you have not been able so far to play SDK???... It is of course a pity but take your time, when going back you will have available at least the v1.2version.

Well, what can I say more?.... Just thank you again for the help you gave to SDK which, as you can see with the number of downloads and the comments, is at least quite a success!

Send me your EMail adress by PM if you want to be part of the SOC team as well. You are of course welcome and if you still have some coding skills remaining.....

Let's stay in contact my friend, and let's do with SOC what we have done with SDK!

Cheers
Panzerjäger

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> CC5 Stalingrad Operation Circle

Jump to: