Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1214
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Author
ANZAC_Lord4war

Rep: 3.5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:21 pm Post subject: DDay in Utah Reply with quote

ANZAC_Blackstump VS ANZAC_Lord4war
on veteran setting 15 minute battles.

1st battle is the AB in the Mederet

Making sure i get a firm hold on the Montbourg VL for further options

Stumpy finds out open ground is deadly,i harrass his arm car with sniper fire.

trying to escape the heat

it gets worse

a sound first up effort the AB securing the Montbourg exit VL was a big gain

Forget words,actions will show your true ambitions!The Battlefield,In many cases, the terrain of a battlefield can be the best resource a commander has. A clump of trees, an abandoned house, or a drainage ditch can all be powerful tools in the right hands

ANZAC_Lord4war

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:38 pm Post subject: Azeville Coup Reply with quote

2nd battle was Azeville meet eng for AB

Stumpy had plans to kick me off this map,fortunately for me they went all against him Smile

halftrack takes rifle fire from distance and tries to respond

recon team finish it off at close range after rushing it

and sweeping up the last vls

a really good unexpected result,germans wiped from map

Forget words,actions will show your true ambitions!The Battlefield,In many cases, the terrain of a battlefield can be the best resource a commander has. A clump of trees, an abandoned house, or a drainage ditch can all be powerful tools in the right hands

Last edited by ANZAC_Lord4war on Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

ANZAC_Lord4war

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:45 pm Post subject: Chef Du Pont 3rd battle on DDay Reply with quote

left a sniper to harrass a MG htrack with sporadic firing

command squad ambushes an inf team sent forth.

same command team taken action to avoid 105mm

an average result survived

gc result to date

ANZAC_Lord4war

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:58 pm Post subject: Veirville 4th battle on DDay Reply with quote

My AB wait for the enemy to mass at a point then release there naval barrage

airstrike only injures 2 crew in 3.7cm Pz3

Zook gets his 2nd Pz3 within minutes

assault team cleans up any remaining crew/inf

Stumpy just keeps seeing AB appear out of the hedges destroying Htracks

a good result but could off possibly forced him off map in 1 go here

and gc results after 4 battles

ANZAC_Lord4war

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:56 am Post subject: St Come Du Mont 5th battle 1st morning 6th June Reply with quote

every gap is quickly closed

after having a zook shot glance off front of stug at close range,Stumpy quickly backs up to a safer distance then starts spraying the area where he thinks it is backed up by 12cm mortar.the sturmhaubtze wrecked in the trees just above
was taken out with 2 81mm mortar shots with direct los Smile.

stumpy gets his man

hanged on and nearly destroyed a 2nd tank

[/url]

ANZAC_Lord4war

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:07 am Post subject: Uncle Red beach Invasion begins Reply with quote

The Paras have done all the hard work so far,hanging onto every map they have landed on.Now the pressure is on for the beach landing bgs to do their share.

The push on uncle red is sailing along nicely around the 5 minute mark.

then in last minute things start to go wrong taking last vl
flamerthrower team ambushes DD

all the hard ground work on Uncle Red undone in a last careless minute
mStumpy survives another turn on 1 vl ruining supply to the AB on Veirville,St Come. Sad

GC results with Tare Green battle remaining till afternoon movements

Tacloban

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:14 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Excuse me, but what mod is this? Are these the Regxtra maps?

Thanks,

Tacloban

ANZAC_Lord4war

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:18 am Post subject: Tare Green Invasion underway Reply with quote

The DD tanks lead the way.

trying to kill cursed atg which took out 2 DDs before timer runs out.

A good result for Stumpy with only 13 units defending
damned lone ATG ruined my DDay.

now thats 2 beaches im not getting supply off for the first afternoon battles.Sad

GC result at end of morning on first day.

AT_Stalky

Rep: 27.4
votes: 10

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:39 am Post subject: Ya Reply with quote

Selection of maps is awsome.

This is combat!
The only problem, WHEN WILL U POST THE NEXT AAR. I want more!

Stalky

ANZAC_Lord4war

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:21 am Post subject: mmm Reply with quote

continuation will be when i run into Stumpy next.
the maps r DDay RX.
during the aars u can see me going on about supply a lot on first morning.
this because the AB BGs no longer get 5 days of supplies.
so by afternoon of first day ur out of supply.
i needed to wipe Stumpy off of Tare Green,Uncle Red & Vierville on the first morning.
this would allow me to get supply to all AB units maybe exception of 1 at St Come Du Mont.
this failed to happen at any of the 3 mentioned maps with Stumpy stubbornly holding onto 1 vl at all of them.
U may of also noticed the order in which the battles unfold.
AB fighting their battles first be4 the beach landing bgs get chance to fight theirs.
this also makes supply more painful problem as the beach battles are last
so i have to fight my AB battles without fuel and ammo.

ANZAC_Lord4war

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:14 am Post subject: Afternoon movements & Mederet Battle Reply with quote

i moved my AB from Azeville to Montbourg to probe the defences there,and my AB from St Mere to Azeville.
Mederet next battle

Zook lines up arm car with 2 shots

A26 airstrike fails to do any damage to Pz3

here comes the assault.

2nd story guys were getting shot up by a vehicle in open field and were playing a game of rush in and shoot and rush out

done well holding both vls,destroyed an arm car.and made some inroads into his inf,must clear the beaches this round to get supply thru.

ANZAC_Lord4war

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:33 am Post subject: Chef Du Pont afternoon battle Reply with quote

i get an ambush on some Fj Aukflarer

than he comes at me on other side

doing best to slow stumpys advance whilst avoiding los with Sturmhaubtze

and i manage to do it long enuff to hold on

pretty even event here,thou i got really squeezed for ground

ANZAC_Lord4war

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:25 pm Post subject: Taking over of Veirville in the afternoon. Reply with quote

Stumpy starts hard wanting to gain extra exit vl,i have more than enough crack AB troops to stop his Ostruppen

and the Ost were quickly overpowered

This didnt leave Stumpy with much further area to hide in.I wanted him gone from this map,and allocated my single naval barrage for the afternoon battles to this map

seeing his morale dip i start the riot

swooping down and killing his last men

another map cleared of the enemy

and gc result to date

ANZAC_Lord4war

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:37 pm Post subject: St Come Du Mont battle afternoon Reply with quote

bad deployment at start of game by me exposes a garand team to MG fire at start of game

Stumpy brings his Stug into game,Heavy recon team already used their zook ammo (1 shot ) on a missed shot on the stug,now just sitting tight hoping he doesnt have infantry to find them for his stug.

Stumpy trys to push hard for the Carentan VL as i can run behind his lines,even thou i know he has FJ sitting in Carentan,im without fuel and ammo and an attack would be fruitless.
Instead a waiting assault team attacks STumpys Stug as it tries to plough thru stone fence,and successfully destroys it.No more tanks here!

Boy dunno what im gonna do here next.

Qracle

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:57 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Stupid question, but how do you take your in-battle pics?

ANZAC_Lord4war

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:41 pm Post subject: Up to Montbourg Reply with quote

i use 20/20 image capturing.
Ok i got no pictures for the Uncle Red & Tare Green battles.
Coz in 3rd game @ Montbourg i hit the sleep button instead of print button taking a pic Smile
Stumpy had 6 teams remaining on Uncle Red and a single team on Tare Green.
On Tare Green i took more losses from the damned minepoles and minefields.
Now that the beaches have been freed up on the afternoon of the first day,that is good going for me.With supply getting thru to all but 1 AB bg.

ANZAC_Lord4war

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:25 am Post subject: Last Battle of 6th June Reply with quote

My command team and recon inf take out one of Stumpys forward scouting inf.

CharBis escapes an attempted ambush by recon inf

Garand rifles take action against tank,Stumpy rushes inf to stop the ambush

Heavy recon team take out charbis with a zook.

Recon Inf ambush 2 german teams as they come forward,which earns them the attention of the Sturmhaubtze

But stumpy sends one the other way to get recon inf

Meanwhile Stumpy rushes my supply VL and a lone mort team slow them down long enuff for reinforcements to rush at them from flank.

In stumpys desperation to cut me from supply again,he tries to steal my supply vl with a tank charge in last minute,but a Bar rifle team successfully immobilise him.and the tank gets captured in game results Smile

Stumpys attack run out of steam early and i was able to run 2 units for important vls in last minutes of game.

GC result at the end of first days battle.All beaches cleared !!!

ANZAC_Lord4war

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:44 am Post subject: Movement into 2nd day Reply with quote

Moved the 8/4th off tare Green to Quinville,the 22/4 to Veirville
506th from Veirville to St Come Du Mont,502nd (2nd battle out of ammo)from St Come Du Mont to Carentan

ANZAC_Lord4war

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:59 am Post subject: Mederet battle Reply with quote

i send an artillery barrage into suspected area of his troops,i soon hear a htrack explode.

Stumpy tries to reinforce the buildings,but i have an inf gun about 250metres down the road hammering any enemy troops that enter that 2 story house or go to the corner of road.

another stuff up not paying attention to what my airstrike was,i end us using a p51 strike on tank,to my surprise one of the 50 cals injures a crew member.

Bar rifles rush in and lob explosives at arm car,but overthrow them only injuring some crew,but they finish him off a moment later with grenades.

sense a moment to steal some easy ground

a zook gets 2 shots off at a Pz3,one has no affect the other splashes harmlessly in water

Mederet Result

GC result to date

ANZAC_Lord4war

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:53 am Post subject: Chef Du Pont survival Reply with quote

at start of game Stumpy decides to have a BBQ without officially inviting my assault team.

Inf gun helps hold flank

Artillery barrage destroys halftrack and some inf units

Then USAF attempt to go after stug without success

i try to launch counter in the confusion

fire fights breakout elsewhere

rushing in some reinforcements to hold

recon inf do some heavy hitting

Chef Du Pont battle result

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess -> H2H Multiplayer
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: