Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
Pz_Meyer

Rep: 0.4

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:08 am Post subject: ANZAC's new Utah mod Reply with quote

First, let me say it's an awsome mod. I love playing it and love the new thoughtfulness of the arrows pointing the way for BG movement on the strat map, the units are also welcome, love the praphics as well. and the maps are all beautiful!!

i have one problem, my BG's dont move on the strat map with any freedom, I did something wrong at install, please help. And some of my german units are supposed to be the US by looks of the uniforms and vise versa, but that is cool.

Ost_KinsK

Rep: 11.6

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:03 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

greta mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANZAC_Lord4war

Rep: 3.5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:42 pm Post subject: Havent Reply with quote

had no reports of any Bgs not being able to move.
should come down to u either have control of exiting vl or not.
only other thing which can prevent u moving is a faster enemy bg.
picture would help.
but maybe a pln re-download will do trick if it persists.
looking for some help with Uniforms,Shadows.azp and the team pics (giving a uniformed look)
dont consider any of them game-changing,and they r generally a part of modding i dont really enjoy/appreciate doing.
but if some1 wanted to make a lil project out of it,id gladfully use in an update.

Forget words,actions will show your true ambitions!The Battlefield,In many cases, the terrain of a battlefield can be the best resource a commander has. A clump of trees, an abandoned house, or a drainage ditch can all be powerful tools in the right hands

JohnMatrix

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:44 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds exciting, where can I find it? What are the modifications?

JohnMatrix

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:48 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Found it and have been playing a few days now. Had to start a new Allied campaign because my saved game would crash when battle commenced. Crying or Very sad

Anyway, here's a great screen shot from the first battle of the new campaign.

This guy held off the German assault on the Mederet bridge almost single-handedly!

kikecg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:08 pm Post subject: Great mod but... Reply with quote

Hello everybody.

I downloaded it a couple days ago, I installed it and start my campaign without any problem. I think it is a very good mod.

But never worked again Crying or Very sad . I tried to continue the campaign but when the battle has to begin, CC5 crashes down and I find myself again in the windows desktop.

Today I have uninstalled completely CC5 and all the mods and stuff, even the cfgmananager. I have installed it again, update CC5, edited the registry, install CFGmanager in a new folder, unzip the pln and the maps and just tried to start a new campaign. No way, CC5 crashes again and spit me to the desktop one more time.

Now I'm downloading the pln again, I going to try it now. Any other idea if this doesn't work?

Thanks!

ANZAC_Lord4war

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:42 pm Post subject: mmm Reply with quote

Quote:
But never worked again . I tried to continue the campaign but when the battle has to begin, CC5 crashes down and I find myself again in the windows desktop.

Today I have uninstalled completely CC5 and all the mods and stuff, even the cfgmananager. I have installed it again, update CC5, edited the registry, install CFGmanager in a new folder, unzip the pln and the maps and just tried to start a new campaign. No way, CC5 crashes again and spit me to the desktop one more time.

Now I'm downloading the pln again, I going to try it now. Any other idea if this doesn't work?

Did u try playing a different battle or new GC before uninstalling it?
Id guess u got a bad save after one of ur battles.
Seems a slight over reaction,at worst start again,once a battle file doesnt open,nothing like going into registry or uninstalling and reinstalling will repair it.

Forget words,actions will show your true ambitions!The Battlefield,In many cases, the terrain of a battlefield can be the best resource a commander has. A clump of trees, an abandoned house, or a drainage ditch can all be powerful tools in the right hands

kikecg

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:22 pm Post subject: It seems to work now Reply with quote

Hello.

I think I found the problem. The problem was always in the mederet map, so I downloaded it again. The first time I downloaded the map pack, and maybe mederet have any problem.

But now it seems to work again Smile .

Thanks for your reply :Cool

I forgot it. I started a new campaign, this time with the other side, but the first battle still crashes. I'm starting to think that is better to donwload all the individual maps than the map pack.

ANZAC_Lord4war

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:31 am Post subject: mmm Reply with quote

sorry Kikecg/John Matrix waiting for Mooxe to reply on how to add attachments to forums.
yes ur right there is a bug pestering the Mederet map.
being caused by the Command Pz3 when destroyed,my mistake and not a CC bug! Rolling Eyes
it is repaired and when file updated.
u can play on in ur gc,as long as u have the gc saved before movement. Wink
until i can get this file up
ur options r
dont get Pz3 destroyed...lol
if it is destroyed and u want to play on..u have to withdraw off map...lol
or dont pick Pz3 in first place
this only relates to the long barrel command PZ3
all other pz3 r ok. Razz

JohnMatrix

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:47 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh, okay that makes sense now. The game has crashed a few times, once with only 1 minute to go and I had taken 2/3 of the map! Laughing

Other than the stability, the mod is great. German Paratroopers are excellent, playing as the Americans they not only inflict heavy casualties in defense but their counter-attacks are brutal!

ANZAC_Lord4war

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:34 pm Post subject: Updated file Reply with quote

for DDay Utah Sector follow this link for the update patch
http://s21.quicksharing.com/v/2038843/DDayFix.zip.html
and with the mod unplugged unzip the zip to syst/packages/DDay Utah Sector,let files overwrite.
Let me know if d/l goes down.

And for those who prefer a complete plugin instead of the update style i will upload a full pln go to this link
http://s21.quicksharing.com/v/8686939/CC5_full_DDay_Utah_Sector_pln_with_fix.zip.html

Also added another little first,CC Req games in the plugin
There is only 2 scenarios/4 battles,but players can submit them and ill add them to plugin.
If u play the CC req game battle,after it has been played it is a used file.
Simply unplug the pln,and replug and it is refreshed,not that u will play same battle 2 times in a row often.

Blackhole

Rep: 0.4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:14 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Question - If I manually update the mod while it's uninstalled, will i have to do this everytime I install the mod, if I want to switch between different mods?

ANZAC_Lord4war

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:15 am Post subject: mmm Reply with quote

no it will be permanent
to tell if successful the pln date in the cfgv13 window will be updated to July,instead of displaying May.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

Jump to: