Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1220
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
Kitkat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:49 am Post subject: Some smaller thing that needs to be patched Reply with quote

Hi all!

I'm qiute new here so this will be my first post.
But I've been playing close combat since the 2nd one came out. This mod gives me a lot of nostalgy, and it just centimeters short from perfect.
So guys, don't take these critics wrong, these are only suggestion.. my suggestions...

1. And this is the most important to fix. Fix it so allies tank BG:s doesn't disappear when they've reached their target. I want to be able to send my tanks well over the arnhem bridge. Also, I'd like to send ANY corps BG anywhere. Right now they seem to dissappear just when its about to get exciting!

2. In connection to the previous. If you could add an extended grand campaign so you could reach Oosterbeek with the tanks.

3. Some britsh troopers doesn't have a weapon. Snipers and rifle half teams are missing their rifles.

4. The demolerung teams are too strong. You need to lessen their range to a "throwing distance", lessen their ammo, and lessen it's power. Or take them out completely.

5. Please add 2 more 88s to the german BG guarding Son. I like playing on Elite for both sides so you can run out of troops, but you need 2 more 88s on the Son bridge map.

6. Fix the starting locations on some maps: Veghel bridge, and
the german supply depot after son and before veghel. Hedgy open fields, can't remember the name. But as the allies, you are trying to cut off son from supplies, but when the german attack, they automatically own the VLs both to Schijndel and to son. There is no way an airborne could advance and take those VLs from a Panzer IV supported BG. But defending it would be another story.

So these were the majors I've found, and as I said, I'm not complaining, just asking for improvements. And please reply to this post so I know you've read it.

Thanks /KK

Nembo

Rep: 36.7

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:39 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

The CC5 Op Market Garden mod is totaly different from the CC5 A Bridge Too Far mod.

-Nembo

Kitkat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:04 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, my bad. I meant CC5: A bridge too far. Will you mods move this to it's right location or shall I repost where I see fit?

Buck_Compton

Rep: 64.6
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:18 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Kitkat wrote:
Sorry, my bad. I meant CC5: A bridge too far. Will you mods move this to it's right location or shall I repost where I see fit?

Are you reffering to the mod that is actually a cc2 on cc5 version ob abtf? mady by nomada_firefox if so you might wanna try on the CSO Website . Concerning my mod. This one has to wait a bit longer than i expected. We are currently working on the scheldt mod. I first want to pay full attention on the scheldt and before the summer of 2008 i'll be heading of to uruzgan for 4 months after that i will pay attention to omg. Hope you can wait longer.

Cheers Buck

If you are short of everything but enemy, you are in the combat zone.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Mods by Buck and Pete -> CC5 Op Market Garden

Jump to: