Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1180
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Author
Polemarchos

Rep: 27.3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:43 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Therion wrote:

So, Nazis got bored with Jews and now oppress Hindus?

Could you elaborate please?

To brave men few words are as good as many

Therion

Rep: 27.4
votes: 4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:27 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Swastika is a religious symbol and Nazis tried to ban it in whole EU. I wonder why they didn't ban all that Ku Klux Klan symbol that is on a lot of buildings...

Wonderland - my mod for Armored Brigade

Killing for peace is like fucking for orgasm.

Polemarchos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:45 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Therion wrote:
Swastika is a religious symbol

I know. It is also a christian symbol (its mirrored version) representing white magic.

Therion wrote:
and Nazis tried to ban it in whole EU.

You mean Germans.
Stop with that "my brain died with my Grandpa in Normady 1944 crap"
It is 2008.

Therion wrote:
I wonder why they didn't ban all that Ku Klux Klan symbol that is on a lot of buildings...

Two reasons:

1) The Tau (later crux) was an pagan import into christianity. US radicals used it for racial segregation. Does Britain ban it for being the standard symbol of the crusades?

2) The German enlightenment was the unmached cradle of modern european thought. No need to ban religious symbols. Swastika in Germany, as in Europe until 1945 was nothing more than a political symbol.
(Except for some esoteric aristocrats who were to stupid to become scientists and thus became esoteric, paranormal faqs)

my point was that in banning a symbol u also ban it if it is used to depict the exact opposite of its meaning. The whole point was to reveal the imperfect nature of manmade laws & customs.

Therion

Rep: 27.4
votes: 4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:32 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Polemarchos wrote:
2) The German enlightenment was the unmached cradle of modern european thought. No need to ban religious symbols. Swastika in Germany, as in Europe until 1945 was nothing more than a political symbol.

I wonder why they can't simply ban the Nazi flags or using any symbols to promote racism...

Polemarchos wrote:
You mean Germans.
Stop with that "my brain died with my Grandpa in Normady 1944 crap"
It is 2008.

Maybe Nazism is dead, but the mentality that spawned it is still alive.

Germany is probably the only country in the world where humans/monsters in games are replaced with robots and auto-cannons are replaced with "zero time guns" that shoot "time bubbles" Evil or Very Mad .

Wonderland - my mod for Armored Brigade

Killing for peace is like fucking for orgasm.

Pz_Meyer

Rep: 0.4

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:00 am Post subject: Reply with quote

In America some states replace Martin Luther King jr holiday with Robert E.Lee instead, and fly a confederate flag above state Capital bldgs both to pay respects to a dark time in American history. How many did Stalin murder? Genocide is happening right now somewhere in the world!

we even have pictures of concentration camps right here in the US waiting to be filled, eerily constructed next to RR tracks. Fasci symbols right in the US congress

Pzt_Pandemic

Rep: 10.3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:20 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Pz_Meyer wrote:
In America some states replace Martin Luther King jr holiday with Robert E.Lee instead, and fly a confederate flag above state Capital bldgs both to pay respects to a dark time in American history. How many did Stalin murder? Genocide is happening right now somewhere in the world!

we even have pictures of concentration camps right here in the US waiting to be filled, eerily constructed next to RR tracks. Fasci symbols right in the US congress

Not to jump in during a debate but Meyer, there are no states replacing Martin Luther King Day with Robert E. Lee day. Martin Luther King day is a Federal Holiday. A couple southern states want recognition of Robert E. Lee alongside Martin Luther King seeing as how Jan. 19th is his birthday.

As for the concentration camp remark, Cmon man, be serious. Eerily constructed next to RR tracks? THERE AREN'T ANYMORE TRAINS!!! You must be a 9-11 truther. Those people are beyond helping.

Blackstump

Rep: 24.5
votes: 1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:50 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

history is history people, get over it, get on with it, everybody has there own opinion on it, whats offensive to one is nirvana for another, in 6 hours time i will go to a dawn service to pay my respects to the 8000 Australians who died in an attempted beach assault that meant what?.. in the end it made no difference to the outcome of the war at all... the only difference it made was to those men and their realatives... war is stupid... politicians are stupid...

"percute et percute velociter"

Pz_Meyer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:41 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

just click on concentration camps/america and see for your self, we had them before! and RR are still very much still in use. FEMA even acknowledges the existance of these camps and says their intended use is for illegal aliens, ha! what happens when we have open borders with Mexico and no longer have illegal aliens from our southern neighbor. the camps exist

Not all states were in compliance with the federal holiday for MLK, they just changed the name of the holiday.

Polemarchos

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:28 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Therion wrote:
Germany is probably the only country in the world where humans/monsters in games are replaced with robots and auto-cannons are replaced with "zero time guns" that shoot "time bubbles" Evil or Very Mad .

true, for people under 18. But whats the point. English game language is 1 million times better than sychnonization. If you are over 18, you order from the web.

Tippi-Simo

Rep: 53.1
votes: 5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:45 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys just didn´t let that thread die? No, someone started new topic about my topic.
Lets move on drama queens.
Whats done is done and can´t be undone.
Cheers.

"Du talar dalig svenska, men du är bra i sängen"

Pz_Meyer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:15 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Tippi-Simo wrote:
You guys just didn´t let that thread die? No, someone started new topic about my topic.
Lets move on drama queens.
Whats done is done and can´t be undone.
Cheers.
drama queens huh, well have a fellow shit-talker here. that's what's up, i like it.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Jump to: