Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1221
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Author
Steelgunner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:57 pm Post subject: AT GC June 11- Am Reply with quote

H. Q., 11.6.1944. AM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

Pegasus Bridge

Well we greated to another beautiful day on Pegasus Bridge Map. The Britts had two locations on the other side. We sat back and let the events unfold, we did not want to get into another slug match with our Armour that cost us dearly last time. The Britts offered a truce, we refussed.... we wanted some ground to firm up. We then offered back the truce and then Stalky sent over a squad to get the bridge, I opened up on the squad with my MG 34, cut most of them down except for 2 brave soldiers. I commanded a squad to retake the bridge, the bridge was taken back with some losses. Over all a light day at the bridge.

German Losses 8 Killed 12 Wounded
Allies 7 Killed 6 Wounded

Movement Next and the Day is June 11 PM

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

Capt Coburn CF

Last edited by Steelgunner on Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:15 pm Post subject: AT GC June 11- Pm Movement Reply with quote

H. Q., 11.6.1944. AM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

Movement - Allies did not risk an attack by moving into any new areas. We where happy with Ailled Movements, The Panthers are coming.

Courseulles Sur Mer

The SS 26é12 are still in Courseulles Sur Mer and advancing. The battle opened up the killing of a 6 pounder, then a small firefight in a build where my flammers took control of. Next I moved a Jag out to drawal some fire, it worked.... he was nailed by a firefly. I sent a shreik crew after the firefly, three straight misses, the shriek crew was killed. I then sent another Jag after the Firefly... but a 6 pounder was hidden in a building, the Jag was tracked. BUt to my surprise, the Jag still took out the Firefly and 6 pounder. I then sent a squad to take the building where the 6 pounder was, but he called in the RAF and that took care of my squad. Stalky then order his naval on a few buildings that took out my 75mm gun and a few men. Near the end we traded shots and i gain a small amount off ground.
Stalky are you on the wagaon, I did not find any bottles in you over run command post.

German Losses 13 Killed 2 Wounded 1 Armour Lost 1 Damaged 1 Pak 40
Allies lost 18 Killed 19 Wounded 1 Armour 2 AT 6 pounders

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

Capt Coburn CF

Last edited by Steelgunner on Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:45 pm Post subject: AT GC June 11- Pm Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Ouistrehan

The Fuhrer was forbidden us to surrender, we had thought about it with Stalky before the battle started. Dreaming of being a POW in England, then I snapped out of my dream. I handed Hans a Fruast and said come with me.
We have been on the coast fighting since June 6, thats 10 moves and close to 10 battles. We are still here, we said our prayers and kissed our loved ones pictures. We placed our 88mm in an ambush mod, facing right down a road at an angle, we only had to wait 6 mins till a Sherman came rumbling up the road with the hatch open... he was smoking a fag. We fired at 10 metres, I saw the tank commanders body flying in the air at least 10 metres..... parts of him almost landed on me. Then next a running fire fight broke out, the map is very big. We managed to get the 2 rear locations to cut off his supply, BUT COULD WE HOLD THEM.
Stalky sent most of his men racing for those locations. At this time Hans and myself crawled up to a tank we could here the Britts talking about Tiger sightings, we level the fraust at the tank and it went up in flames. We killed the crew as they came out of the tank firing at us. My morale kicked in and the game stopped....lossing 2 locations and yes it was the resupply one, dam. We are still happy to be here, causing another 12 hour delay for the Ailles. What a day for the I 736É716 as I pinned another medal on Hans, this time the IRON CROSS 2nd Class. Salute

German Losses 12 Killed 22 Wounded
Allies Losses 16 Killed 8 Wounded 1 POW 2 Tanks Lost.

Capt Coburn CF

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:21 am Post subject: Turn 43 Problem Reply with quote

Note

I noticed on turn 43 the I.6 Lehr appeared in Villers Bocage, I moved this unit to Hottot and then on turn 44 the BG is not longer on the map. This is a major problem.

I will also post this in Bugs for 4.4

Steelgunner

Capt Coburn CF

AT_Stalky

Rep: 27.4
votes: 10

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:34 pm Post subject: :) Reply with quote

Maby its AT_rear units dressed as trafic controller redirect them? Smile

hehe

Stalky, badly bruced from Bayoux

prototype_beta

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:20 pm Post subject: SGPBM vs. AT GJS4.4 GC Reply with quote

H. Q., 10.6.1944. Alied Commander - South Sector, (High Command, Army Group A) Operations Section No. 7569c/44

(Bayeaux - AT_Stalky - File#CC5GJS4.4-AT44)

After our previous 6 battle stay at the front in which my command staff and I were able to help keep the allied invaders at bay, we were given a 3 day pass for Paris...it was just what we needed. We came back to duty invigorate and ready to fight. They temporarily switched my command sector from south to north and sent us to Bayeaux...

The enemy in his haste to drive inland here had gotten caught beyond his supply lines here. He did dstill have some fuel and ammo reserves so he would have operational tanks. Still, it was a check in our column.

We held the majority of the city except for a strip running N-S from the Lingeveres exit and the SE corner surrounding the Cruelly and Thoan exits. The enemy also held some of the Cathedral and some buildings in the center of the city including the Place de Bayeux.

My plan was to consolidate our hodlings everywhere and the reduce the SE corner. With 2 jagdpanzer IVs and a sturmhaubitze i felt confident in an offensive plan. I deployed to cover the Lingeveres strip as well as my lifeline
through the Tilly sur Seulles exit. I also deployed a small attack force in the buildings north of the Cruelly exit and a small covering force in the Cathedral. I figfured i could use interioir lines of defense to exploit allied weaknesses...it worked well.

The action began with me clearing the Lingeveres exit as the enemy did not deploy there. He did however deploy atleast 4 inf platoons in the Cathedral which initially made me nervous. However jagd fire combined with a hidden inf gun and the pzgrenadieres I left in the Cathedral forced the Brits to fall back with considerable losses.

At this point the allies opened up from positions in the buildings directly east of the Place de 14 Juillet in support of the suppressed troops in the Cathedral but this again drew the wrath of the jagdpz and the inf gun forcing the allies to retreat. At this time my troops from the north were coming into line, 3 platoons lining up on the flank of the enemy poistions around Place 14. They quickly dispersed the allied infantry around 14 and began moving towards Place Bayeaux. The jagdpz moved up and took Place 14 before exchanging shots with a DD (to no affect) and withdrawing. meanwhile reaching the buildings west of Place 14 a pzbusche team was able to sight and destroy the DD Sherman. This would cost them their lives in a brief allied counter attack but it also used up the majority of the allied infantry to accomplsih this and their morale was now getting low.

Initiating the action from the north now, we were able to discover a enemy 6pdr near the Crulley exit and engaged it. In attempting to get the sturm a shot we exchanged a few shots but neither the sturm nor the guncrew seemed able to perform as shots were scattered and infrequent. An aufklarer team was in fact the hero as they engaged the ATG and eventuallly took it and the exit VL. After my inf in the center buildings engaged a second DD (dmging it) the enemy morale crashed and the fled the field once again leaving Bayeux in German hands.

German 16KIA 23wnded 0 tank dest
Allies 34KIA 23wnded 1 tank dest (2 captured)
1 gun dest

Thatoneguy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:59 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

HI,

Im just curious if you could maybe leave a picture of the strat map at this point?

Thanks.

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:12 am Post subject: Turn 43 Fixed Reply with quote

Turn 43 Fixed

The Missing BG of the I.6 Lehr has been fixed, where it went on turn 44 is any ones guess. Thanks to Stalky and myself we went back to turn 43 and redid the Battles as best as we could with land grabs. Each BG may save a few tanks and men here and there.

Capt Coburn CF

AT_Stalky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:19 am Post subject: Strat Map 11th Reply with quote

Here is the strat Map

Date 11th

AT_Clan

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:26 am Post subject: AT GC June 11- Pm Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Tailleville

Last message from Creully Command Post was weak and almost unreadable. The naval fire was right on top of them and men and equipment was throwen in the air. An Avre could be heard blasting away and we could here the laughter of Stalky just behind the Avre, he was laughing again because I think he just blew up some of his own men. I sent a message to the 914é352 to break out if they could, 3 Panzer III left over from the Invasion of Poland and 2 Sdklz 2cm tried to make a breakout but Naval Fire and a 6 pounder halted that movement right where it started. All men and equipment report back to the rear for refiitng.

German Losses 12 Killed 20 Wounded 5 POW 3 Tanks Lost1 Gun Lost
Allies Losses 2 Killed 1 Tank Damaged Note* Stalky Killed his own men here and he ran off the road drunk damageing his AVRE.

Capt Coburn CF

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:42 am Post subject: AT GC June 11- Pm Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Creully

The 914é352 fighting in Creully for over 5 Days has been disbanded with a brave last battle on the front. In the battle retaking a location, but with constant shelling from tanks, naval fire, a barrage and am sure air to come if he had the time. The morale kicked in about the 6 min mark. Refit at the rear 914é352, walk away with your head held high. You blooded the 69é50 which is now disbanded by the 901 Lehr and the Britts 22é7 will be brought to justice soon.

German Losses 23 Killed 16 Wounded 1 POW 1 MARDER 1 Gun Captured
Allies Losses 8 Killed 7 Wounded 1 Tank Damaged

Capt Coburn CF

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:52 am Post subject: AT GC June 11- Pm Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Periers Ridge

The 130 Lehr retook one location to prevent the enemy from moving forward to the next map. A pak 40 blew up a light tank drivng down the main road in Periers Ridge and a cat and mouse game began again with the lone Mark 4 and 3 Sherman tanks. The Mark 4 escaped Naval barrage and a mortar barrage, but did not escape a round from a Sherman tank. Stalky infanrty took a location and my brave soldats counter attack and retook the location well braving cannon fire from two tanks.

German Losses 6 Killed 11 Wounded 1 Tank Lost
Allies Losses 5 Killed 3 Wounded 1 Light Tank

Capt Coburn CF

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:02 am Post subject: AT GC June 11- Pm Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Benouville

The 192É21 Panzer Div is facing the 5É6 AB here in Benouville. The Battle opened with myself shelling a building with an assualt gun.... Stalky blew it up in one shot. I had to recliam some land in the rear so he could not steal a rear location. We sercurred the building around our command post. The action was light, I spotted a 75mm gun in a field and the mortar teams took care of that gun. A last min dash for a side location worked with 30 sec... I was surprised it work even with the RAF coming down on the running squad... an attack command unit from Stalky tired to get the location back, but the lone soldat held the house when the timer went to zero.

German Losses 7 Killed 6 Wounded 1 Assualt Gun
Aliies 5 Killed 3 Wounded 1 Gun Lost 75mm Infantry Gun

Capt Coburn CF

AT_Stalky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:07 pm Post subject: Deny! Reply with quote

At Tailleville, Image by AT_Media team

AT_Stalky

AT_Stalky

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:04 pm Post subject: Good day men Reply with quote

Back with my testosterone boys, the AB unit stationed at the Bridge. My good the AB are just to much, all the time the jolly "Maby there's going to be a another battle today, we can only hope, ey ey". Jesus, take me far away from them. Na, im just sit here and listen to the AT_national song, http://users.skynet.be/at_clan/radio_music/lilimar4.MP3 and let the AB fightof the Germans who are climbing all over the bridge. And the germans under the command of PrototypeBeta, they are even more blood thirsty than the ABs.

Later I had a meeting at that map with the impossible name, North of Sword, Cort...somthing.. The UK had moved in there troops and Germans was was eager to through em back again, but central heating got to much for them, I used 4 pioneers with flamers to convince them to move back, most dint, and they was just overdone! The JGD panthers was a real pest, damned how many PIAT rounds they took at least 9 hits, and 2 of them even suffered a naval and a mortar barrage, nothing... In the end the UK now controls the whole South center but not the dock.

AT_Stalky

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:04 am Post subject: AT GC June 12- Am Reply with quote

H. Q., 12.6.1944. AM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

Ouistreham

Another 12 hours in Ouistreham

Well Hans is at it again, this time he took charge of an 88 Pak crew. Pointing it down the bridge span. It took five mins before the Allies sent over a rumbling Sherman towards the bridge. The plan was simple, wait for the sherman to get on the bridge and block it with its wrecked out haul. Hans opened up and fire 2 rounds, the second one blowing it up. Another Sherman was sent in, again another round was fired, the sherman took a hit, 2 dead, one wounded. It retreated, Bren gun and rifle fired flew bye the heads of the 88mm pak crew. I order them away from the gun when all shells where used. Stalky sent his wounded tank across the bridge to take the location, only barley getting by the wrecked out Sherman. A small fire fight broke out at another location, just long enough to hold off the enemy for a while before being cut down. The time ran out with the Germans still hold ing on to one location.

German Losses 16 Killed 10 Wounded 1 Gun Lost
Allies Losses 18 Killed 7 Wounded 1 Tank Lost 1 Tank damaged

Capt Coburn CF

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:09 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Zappi vs MOOXE

Bayeux - Allied Attack - Bloody, even infantry losses for each side. 1 gun and 1 tank lost for germans. Allies gained 2 VLs just barely.

Tailleville - Meeting Engagement - I catch much of his infantry in the wide open marsh fields, 3 tanks down to 1 german. Morale fails at 7:42. Allies keep 3 vls.

Perriers Ridge - German Attack. I start in wide open with 5 panthers. 1 gets knocked out, 2nd loses main gun and is knocked out. I kill 4 enemy guns, damage 1 tank and make another tank surrender. High infantry losses for allies and a morale loss for them. Since I didnt own many vls to start with the morale loss penalty is light for allies. The allied BG here is finished, only a few tanks, probably no guns and 2nd rate infantry.

Benouville - Ongoing engagement - I stay low... Zapp captured buron vl and I took it back... German losses 4 men, allied 17.

Next battle is Thaon. Allied attack, they have a servely weakened BG and they start in the open on the east side (middle).

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

ZAPPI4

Rep: 33.3
votes: 2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:14 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaon attack against Proto and his sturmgeshutz supported by Zooka

Proto tryed to catch me over the hedge on North area deploy , i guess he thinked he was completly hidden and then will surprise me, but my trooper runing at start to covert this area, and i saw his movement then... i was waiting his Sturmgeshutz closing the hedge and then the Avre opened fired, Sturm dommaged ans immobilized, second Avre shoot destroyed it with some of his infantry support....

On center house my men supported by Stuart and Ff attack and gain control of the house , the Ff destroyed the Sturmgeshtz placed along the house there, the infatry killed zooka and some inftry placed there. then after cleared the north area, my Ff came to support Avre and Stuart against one more sturmgeshutz, the game stoped by German morale failure when the Sturmgeshutz explosed

The result was clear but maybe i was lucky anyway, keep the way going trooper, Thaon will be our

Tout est possible ... il faut juste connaitre quand.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

RedScorpion

Rep: 11.7

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:22 am Post subject: Reply with quote

lord zappi is making you suffer Razz

Ceci tuera cela

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:24 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats just the last breath of fire from a dead dragon. Proto just got cocky, that BG is KIA.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess -> H2H Multiplayer
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Jump to: