Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Author
dgfred

Rep: 63.1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:41 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the report tack :Cool .

Sports Freak/ CC Commander/ Panzerblitz Commander

Bombardier

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:08 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Having downloaded and played this mod over the last couple of days, I just wanted to come on and express both my thanks and congratulations to panzerjager on such a wonderful piece of work. The time and effort put into the mod I find frankly amazing, from the maps, sounds, artwork etc. to the outstanding historical accuracy.

I've just started the grand campaign and after meeting the fearsome KV-1, get a bad case of 'panzerfright' whenever one of the armoured beasts start rolling towards my positions! After I've given the mod the attention it deserves, I'll come back and update you on how long my Kessel was able to last...

Again, a big thank you to panzerjager.

Bombardier Very Happy

pzjager

Rep: 12.3
votes: 1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:37 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Bombardier wrote:
Having downloaded and played this mod over the last couple of days, I just wanted to come on and express both my thanks and congratulations to panzerjager on such a wonderful piece of work. The time and effort put into the mod I find frankly amazing, from the maps, sounds, artwork etc. to the outstanding historical accuracy.

I've just started the grand campaign and after meeting the fearsome KV-1, get a bad case of 'panzerfright' whenever one of the armoured beasts start rolling towards my positions! After I've given the mod the attention it deserves, I'll come back and update you on how long my Kessel was able to last...

Again, a big thank you to panzerjager.

Bombardier Very Happy

Hi,

1. Happy to see that you like SOC (and SDK?)
2. Many thanks. Your message just gives me the energy to do my best for the coming mods which are SOC German Vetmod, SDK 2.0, SDKDK, Bir Hakeim and why not a lot of others?
3. Keep the comunity informed about the progress of your GC. I will do it soon myself...on January 24th!...

Last, post as many messages as you can on CCS. CC5 has never been so alive than today but needs people like you who post just when they have time.

Cheers
Panzerjäger

Falero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:34 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, thanks for a fantastic mod pz!
I played Stalingrad and Der Kessel but this is a whole ´nother beast.
I accidently switched the russians(AI, enemy) to elite and me to recruit instead of the other way around so it´s pretty easy compared to what should had been. So I decided to play it quickly with my big forces and not lose one map.

So far so good but the enemy battlegroups seem to replenish?! I´m on the 10th round/5th day or so, and all of a sudden some enemy BG´s have new katyushas and KVs! I was under the impression that the reinforce button was disabled.

Does this mean that the enemy has an infinite supply of units? Will I continue to drain them and end up with some tens of thousands of killed in total(on both sides total)?

pzjager

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:11 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Falero wrote:
I accidently switched the russians(AI, enemy) to elite and me to recruit instead of the other way around so it´s pretty easy compared to what should had been. So I decided to play it quickly with my big forces and not lose one map.

So far so good but the enemy battlegroups seem to replenish?! I´m on the 10th round/5th day or so, and all of a sudden some enemy BG´s have new katyushas and KVs! I was under the impression that the reinforce button was disabled.

Does this mean that the enemy has an infinite supply of units? Will I continue to drain them and end up with some tens of thousands of killed in total(on both sides total)?

Hi,

Happy that you like it. Compared to SDK, SOC is much better realised IMO...
When you say that you have seen BG's replenishing, do you mean that these BG's had all their KV's and or Kats destroyed, and that suddenly their reappeared?? That looks strange to me as, as you say, the reinforce button is disabled in SOC!
Personaly, I did not notice anything like that when playing the game...
If you have screenshots, I would be happy to see them

Cheers
PJ

Falero

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:45 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

pzjager wrote:

Hi,

When you say that you have seen BG's replenishing, do you mean that these BG's had all their KV's and or Kats destroyed, and that suddenly their reappeared?? That looks strange to me as, as you say, the reinforce button is disabled in SOC!

Cheers
PJ

Hi!

Yeah, SOC is another level of challenge, extremely enjoyable.

Yes, that´s basically what happened. I´m gonna snap some shots on the current battlegroups that are without armor now and see if it happens again.

Thanks for the fantastic mod!

Cheers

pzjager

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:29 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Falero wrote:
pzjager wrote:

Hi,

Cheers
PJ

Hi!

Yeah, SOC is another level of challenge, extremely enjoyable.

Yes, that´s basically what happened. I´m gonna snap some shots on the current battlegroups that are without armor now and see if it happens again.

Thanks for the fantastic mod!

Cheers

Happy that you like it

PJ

StuG155

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:23 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

pzjager wrote:
Falero wrote:

Hi,

Cheers
PJ

Hi Pzjager, it's happening the same to me: russian BGs with only a few low level squads remaining are suddenly replenished with full stacks (first turn 14th jan).
Anyway i noticed that clicking on "revert" in the BG management page brings the situation back.
I thought it was something wanted ... as it makes the game really hard Smile

Bye

pzjager

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:57 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

StuG155 wrote:
pzjager wrote:
Falero wrote:

Hi,

Cheers
PJ

Hi Pzjager, it's happening the same to me: russian BGs with only a few low level squads remaining are suddenly replenished with full stacks (first turn 14th jan).
Anyway i noticed that clicking on "revert" in the BG management page brings the situation back.
I thought it was something wanted ... as it makes the game really hard Smile

Bye

No, it wasn't wanted and I personaly never noticed that!

Anyway, it is not so bad! It can render the mod more difficult and, if you don't want it, you can always click on revert when it happens.

PJ

Falero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:47 am Post subject: Reply with quote

That makes a lot of sense, I´m currently on the 6th day of fighting and approaching 11.500 KIA and Incap. Russians, about 1700 KIA and Incap Germans.
Seemed like they were infinite!

I´m about to push the ruskies off the map anyway but next time I might try the revert function, at elite level..
Embarassed

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> CC5 Stalingrad Operation Circle
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Jump to: