Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
Panzermayer

Rep: 12

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:35 pm Post subject: GameRanger Reply with quote

Hello CC5 community,

There is a new way to play online, it`s called Game Ranger. It has many benefits, the developers say, it goes around firewalls, routers etc.
I would like to test with somebody if it actually works, but nobody from the CC5 community has yet appeared in the GR lobby. That`s why I am inviting you, the fighting spirit of CC5, to join me on GR and echo in a new era of massive CC5 online gaming :Cool

Thank you.

Panzermayer

7A_Loki

Rep: 37.7
votes: 2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:41 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

i have been there several times also with nobody joining my game. So maybe we will catch up with each other some time and give it a go.

Mistmatz

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:56 pm Post subject: Re: GameRanger Reply with quote

Is there any advantage compared to Gamespy?

Panzermayer

Rep: 12

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:42 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Mistmatz

GR could be the solution for people hew have Vista and router problems, if GR works, and I hope it does, it could make the community much bigger because more people can easily play against each other. We know that a lot of people have problems, including me, connecting with gamespy. I just want to find out as fast as possible if it works for me Wink

Loki hope to see you soon!

maartenr

Rep: 5.9

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:57 pm Post subject: I hope more people will join. Reply with quote

I hope that clubs gonna use GameRanger. And more people will join. Or there gonna be a clan i hope it. Wink

madmadman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:01 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I've been on a few times waiting but CC5 never seems to appear, or when I host a game there is neglible activity...

madmadman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:03 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Folks wanna set up games, I'd be willing.

DarkDan

Rep: 46.3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:59 am Post subject: Re: GameRanger Reply with quote

Hello,
To echo everyone's desire in this thread I would like to show my support for a major shift to Game Ranger.

However, I have been having some issues with gaming there. Although I suspect this is a separate issue I am not quite sure.

But I can at least attest to the fact that game ranger is much faster, less intrusive and straighter to the point than crappy gamespy

mellenthin

Rep: 9.5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:16 pm Post subject: Re: GameRanger Reply with quote

I have played a few games of CC5 on gameranger, just host a game and wait while doing something else.

Hesus

Rep: 43.1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm Post subject: Re: GameRanger Reply with quote

Maybe add a list with time zones and when every one will be on game ranger? I have used it as but at the moment i am only playing CC3 online, i am still working on cc5 :)

Add me on Game Ranger.

My nickname is Hesus

US_Brake

Rep: 24.2
votes: 22

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:23 am Post subject: Re: GameRanger Reply with quote

Just an update on this topic. I have been getting more CC V h2h games at Game Ranger. It is cool to be able to switch from CC3 to COI and CCV in one lobby.

Close Combat's most infamous SOB
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Ivan309

Rep: 0.3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:52 pm Post subject: Re: GameRanger Reply with quote

Hello, I just joined the CC community, and i´ve tried to play online with gameranger, however, when i want to host a game CCV does not appear in the list, is there any way i can solve this? i really would like to try a multiplayer match with CCV  Very Happy

tedy28

Rep: 59.9

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:53 pm Post subject: Re: GameRanger Reply with quote

1.instal full game
2.instal patch 501a
3.off firewall windows

open gr
bookmark edit>options>select cc5 normandy>browse game and play:)))

Ivan309

Rep: 0.3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:35 pm Post subject: Re: GameRanger Reply with quote

thanks alot ^^ it worked

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

Jump to: