Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1213
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Author
Steelgunner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:56 pm Post subject: AT GC June 12- Am Reply with quote

H. Q., 11.6.1944. AM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

Pegasus Bridge

The I.22é21 is facing the 6É6 AB that was been reinfored once and I await there supply and morale drop. The Bridge is ours at the start of the battle and Red sends at least 4 or 5 squads over during the battle. Red takes the Bridge and Poor Bastards house, but my counter attacks knocks him out of the house and we retake Poor Bastards House.

German Losses 22 Killed 8 Wounded
Ailles Losses 15 Killed 16 Wounded 2 Armour Damaged

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

Capt Coburn CF

Last edited by Steelgunner on Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:44 am; edited 2 times in total

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:18 pm Post subject: AT GC June 12 - Pm Movement Reply with quote

H. Q., 11.6.1944. AM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

Movement

Couseulles - Sur - Mer

The 26É12 SS Panzer Div is still in Couselles sur Mer and making the Allies pay for the last 6 days. Last turn the suppy was caught off, but we our happy with our location and keeping the Allies at bay. The battle open up with him lossing a gun and in turn my self lossing one. He then lost 2 light tanks in an attack on a building along with 1 pioneer, 1 bren section and a command team. I lost 2 squads, a infanrty gun and 2 mg teams later on in the battle. We still hold half the map and can stay there longer while we make him pay for his attacks.

German Losses 16 Killed 12 Wounded 1 POW 2 Infantry Guns
Allies Losses 20 Killed 10 Wounded 2 Tanks Lost 1 gun lost
[/b]

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

Capt Coburn CF

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:20 pm Post subject: AT GC June 12- Am Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Ouistreham

The brave I 736É716 had been order out last turn, we a made a break out to save our men. Hans and myself used the river and swamp route to make the break out, to live and fight another day. We left a small group of men to attended to the dieing and wounded. With only one location left and enemy tanks on top of us, we choose not to fight but offer a few men only to greet the Allies. He moved one tank up about 15 metres on the last location held by us and the 2 min clock started, a few shhots we exchanged and the batttle was over. The I 736É716 lasted till June 12 PM on the beach, thats the longest I have ever seen them do on any GC.

German Losses 1 Killed
Allies Losses 1 Wounded

Capt Coburn CF

Last edited by Steelgunner on Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:47 am; edited 3 times in total

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:37 pm Post subject: AT GC June 12 Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Bayeux

The 901 Panzer Lehr Div is in Bayeux taking on the 22 BDE 7th. We wanted then out and a counter attacked was planned. We opened up with a shreik team taking out a A27L tank, we then took care of an infanty squad and a recon team. We adavanced in areas and took back a central location, the same skreik team then took out another A27L tank, the crew did catch some fire and lost 2 men, so the lone man adavced to try to make it 3 tanks knocked out, he did get in 3 shots before being killed. The Aliies counter attacked and re-took the centre location back, we then counter attacked and took it back again. We then ended the battle with another location retaken back, so the Allies have only 2 locations left and we our in a good position there.

German Losses 10 Killed 8 Wounded
Allies Losses 12 killed 12 Wounded 2 Armour Lost (A27L)

Capt Coburn CF

Last edited by Steelgunner on Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

ZAPPI4

Rep: 33.3
votes: 2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:27 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

The war continue . . . . :plane

. . . . . . .:tank . . . . . :tank2

:hitler

Tout est possible ... il faut juste connaitre quand.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

AT_Stalky

Rep: 27.4
votes: 10

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:09 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaon.
German Commander Prototype Beta. UK commander AT_Stalky
Date 12th June

We started of in Thaon, the UK was out of fuel, damned. The German moved in there 12/12 SS Pzt BG, and the deploy was much as a meeting, with Germans on the Right side, and UK at the Left side, sort of reversed... I had also a narrow strip just to the north of his deploy, this strip was really dangerous to deploy in, and I only gambled with 2 teams who where ordered to run ASAP to the North Hedge line, but a German IVH and a infantry team got in LOS of them as they run over the open fields. All my tanx, maby sad to call them all, they was only 3, a FF, AVRE and a Stuart. Was immobile due the fuel lack. They took a defensive position, and just hoped that some Germans would get in there sights. Beta moved in a huge circle anti clock vice, avoiding my 3 tanx, and only late did he try to killem. The IVH came from North, down the main road, fired at my poor AVRE who was not deployed to face a North coming enemy, after the IVH fired several rounds at a safe distance, avoiding the short range AVRE gun, the crew was ordered out. My friends are here to enlighten them self not to light them self. The IHV was laughing, when he saw my men bailout, but that laugh was silenced by a PIAT who got his tail, and the IVH was now ablaze. Proto decided to get a second IVH to my small aria, and faced my FF, the 17pdr fired 2 rounds, and the IVH was scrap.

Benoville.
German Commander Prototype Beta. UK commander AT_Stalky

The UK moved in from Oisteham, and Germans controlled much of the map but not the city in South Right. We was both determent to get it, as its a better place to fight then the open arias, where the Germans Pak40SF is at grate risk from UK mortars. My m10 3 inch was driving at high speed from Right to Left, as a SF fired at distance, they exchanged some rounds but my poor m/10 was dead in the end. W when up north, and caught a Scout team in a building, but my Grunts and a tank was kicking them out, lucky me I had a Commander near by. We drew further up north, and another SF came forward, and BANG, damned, at the time i had 3 infantry teams supporting the tank, and they all fired as crazy from second floor building, the SF must have been distracted as they got a lethal round from the Reg Sherman. The tank continued, and a Pak43, 88mm opened fire, splapling, and the round bounced of, the Sherman turned the turret and BANG, the Pak got another round in the Sherman side, and 2 men died, immobilized, but the gunner still aimed and got a single deadly HE round right at the Pak, all died. Back to South Lefts assault, we have caught some, maby 3 Germans infantry teams in the middle of two Shermans, they are crawling in a hedge, this is really ridiculous, grown men crawling in the mud, and they forgot to bring there Schreck to! This is a shooting range for my brave tanx who takes turn picking them of one by two! In the end UK controlled the city.

AT_Stalky

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:18 pm Post subject: AT GC June 12 PM Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Pegasus Bridge

The II 22É21 are still fighting the 6É6 AB in Pegasus Bridge. The AB supply has started to drop. Zappi open wiht an attack right away. I caught him in the open and slowly took are of his infanrty and one lone light tank. He did counter attack and took poor Bastards House, but I then launched an attack retaking the house and the bridge. We traded shots and he took out one of my small tanks, then my Mark 4 took care of a 17 pounder and an 75mm infantry gun. I tried to advance farther but a 6 ponder delayed the light tank up enough. His morale almost crashed and time ran out.

German Losses 23 Killed 10 Wounded 1 POW 1 Light tank lost and 2 light tanks damaged.
Allies losses 26 Killed 21 Wounded 1 Light tank, 2 Guns

Capt Coburn CF

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:28 pm Post subject: AT GC June 13 - Am Movement Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Bayeaux

I had a feeling Zappi wanted the Catherdal..... so i amassed 5 squads in there. But I could not belive what he did, he put 2 tanks inside Catherdal, not very real life and maybe a little too funny to have tanks there. But my five squads took care of his infantry first then my fruasts took care of both of his tanks. His morale was dropping, a shreik team took out a tank and we retook a 2 locations. He took out one of my jags, then my other jag took care of another tank, i was going in for the kill then his morale kicked in, it saved the Allies, but they have only one location left there.

German Losses 18 Killed 19 Wounded 1 Pow
Allies Losses 22 Killed 16 Wounded 4 POW 5 Armour lost

Capt Coburn CF

Last edited by Steelgunner on Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:39 pm Post subject: AT GC June 13 Am Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Benouville

The 21 Panzer Div is in Benouville taking on the attacking 9th BDE 3dr div.
The fighting opened up with an 88mm taking out a M4A2 tank and then he dropped naval on the gun and took it out. Mooxe and Proto take note he took Pegasus Bridge exit to drive his tanks through there next movement. I took some ground and they did too.

German Losses 4 Killed 5 Wounded 1 Pak 88è
Allies losses 7 Killed 4 Wounded 1 Armour

Capt Coburn CF

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:51 pm Post subject: AT GC June 13- Am Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Thaon

The Allies where just moved into Thaon with a new group the 151é50 and the II 12É12 SS made thenm dearly pay for it. Zappis BG was disbanded and the allies where forced off the map.

Capt Coburn CF

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:00 am Post subject: AT GC June 13- Am Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Pegasus Bridge

The Bridge is in our hands and the AB are tired and weak, only 2 AT guns left in there group. His 6 pounder was in a building and he managed to get one of my small tanks. I dropped a barrage on his light tank and it was damaged, one dead one wounded... may not be back next turn. NOthing much happened, both sides are low, we truced at 3:24 mark of the game.

German Losses 1 Killed 1 Light tank
Allies 1 Killed 1 Damaged Light tank

Capt Coburn CF

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:10 am Post subject: AT GC June 13 Am Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Bayeaux

Stalky moved in the British 69é50 and the 901 Lehr had just put out the welcome mat at the door. He opened up the attack coming up the north side, i meet him with 3 squads and covering fire. He moved up a crab tank to support his attack. I moved up my Jag to take out the crab tank, the tank was up in flames on the second round. Next a fire fight broke out in the centre building, a 2 prong attack by Stalky, I said I like that so I attacked him. Taking most of his infantry out in the centre he moved up a tank to support them, i then took it out with another Jag tank. He then moved up a firefly to help and that also exploded into flames. His attack up north was stopped and so i advanced, my Jag caught a few rounds by a 6 pounder in a building that I did not notice, the Jag was tracked by the gun, but the 6 pounder came under fire from 2 infanty squads that took care of it. I then got a shreik team in place and took out another tank, this made his morale crash and the map was ours, the 901 Lehr deliver another BG to the waste basket.

German Losses 12 Killed 6 Wounded 1 Jag Tank damagedè
Allies Losses 23 Killed 18 Wounded 4 Tanks Lost and 1 gun

Capt Coburn CF

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:48 am Post subject: AT GC June 13 - Am Reply with quote

H. Q., 13.6.1944. AM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

Pegasus Bridge

Both sides are weak..... but we hold the bridge. The AB are finished here. Zappi can not do much with the equipment he has and they have no supplies left. They wil either disbanded or fall back.... disbanded they will.
The action was light, took out 2 75 mm guns and 1 Light tank. I did not attack.

German Losses 7 Killed 7 Wounded 1 Light tank lost 2 Damaged
Allies Losses 9 Killed 13 Wounded 1 Light tank lost 2 Guns

Capt Coburn CF

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:36 am Post subject: AT GC June 13 - Pm Movement Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Benoville

The 192É21 are here in Benoville, the Armour spearhead of the 131É7 is advancing into the map, we have gaps beacause the last British BG left here for Pegasus Bridge. Our right side is wide open and we are in danger of lossing supplies. Zappi advances down our right side, a small fire fight breaks out, mortar fire, i take on 2 light tanks and an A7 Tank with my lone 7.5 assualt gun, i get off 3 rounds before he his finished. He then dumps naval on 2 squads and attacks a main building. I did manage to catch a A7 Tank on the main road with 88 mm gun, it burst into flames. Zappi presses hard down my right flank, not much I could because of deployment. He took out the 88 mm in the dieing seconds and this caused my morale to crash. Leaving us with only two locations, but with lots of holes..... this is a very large map.

German Losses 23 Killed 19 Wounded 1 Assualt gun 1 88 mm
Allies Losses 15 Killed 13 Wounded 1 Tank

Capt Coburn CF

Last edited by Steelgunner on Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:51 am Post subject: AT GC June 13- Am Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Thaon

The II 12é12 SS are in Thaon, the last battle fought here looked like a morale crashed on the German side with three small pockets around the locations. I decided to gamble and take all the remaining tanks of the SS 12é12. I position up close and opened up right away, taking out a squad around one position. Stalky had amassed a large group of tanks on my right flank, this was his area of attack, I had two tanks down there and one squad, I quickly sent two tanks to help out. The armour battle opened up with one of his tanks going up in flames, then one of mine going up in flames. My lone tank there was in trouble, but the other tanks arrived just in time. Three tanks attacked my lone Mark 4, the Mark 4 nailed one of his tanks, then the Mark 4 got tracked by shell fire. I had sent the lone squad up close to the hedge and it paid off, getting the other tank with a fraust. He had two more tanks behind the hedge, my two arriving Mark 4 s took care of them. Soon I decided to attack the other areas so I could get more locations before his morale dropped, it worked... I got two more locations back and my morale was high still, his morale kicked in and his BG was disbanded.

Is anyone else going to make reports... or should i continue to do so.

German Losses 20 Killed 18 Wounded 4 POW 1 Armour Lost 2 Damaged
Allies Losses 31 Killed 21 Wounded 5 Armour Lost 3 POW

Capt Coburn CF

Last edited by Steelgunner on Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:18 am; edited 2 times in total

prototype_beta

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:15 pm Post subject: SPM079 - Proto v. Stalky - Benouville Reply with quote

Firs I apologize for missing some AARs (in the mid-60s I believe). Lets just say I took an absolute pasting by Zappi4 (again) and was only saved when a buxom french farm girl (they do exist!) took me in for a few days and nursed me back to health.

After some R&R I arrived at Benouville ready for my next command. The allies were deployed in the SE and along the south end of the board including in a position to assault the Chateau in the SW corner. I deployed defensively trying to take advantage of the long LOSs that existed.

Stalk pushed hard from east to west moving souith of the main E-W rouad that divides the map. An 88mm ATG placed against the north end of the map drew first blood with a two shot kill...the Sherman never knew what hit him. A second Sherman tried to sneak across the LOS using smoke but this time the 88 did the job with 1 shot.

Meanwhile the allied attack in the Chateau was stymied by hidden pioneers and a total of 5 teams in and around the complex. Overall I believe we frustrated the allies here.

G KIA(6) Tanks(0)
A KIA(20+) Tanks (2)

proto

prototype_beta

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:20 pm Post subject: SPM080 - Proto v Stalky - ? Reply with quote

I dont remember the map after Benouville but thats probably a good thing. If my memory serves me here I had sturms that refused to act like tanks. Stalky returned the favor of the last battle in spades here. Ahh yes, now it comes back. The map was Periers I believe (large central town), anyway, Stalk overloaded the south flank and took the gun out on 1 of the 2 tanks there...it was down hill after that.

G KIA(20+) Tanks (1 & 1 dmgd)
A KIA(6) Tanks (0)

Suffered a "2 spot" morale loss here...

proto

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:09 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

MOOXE vs AT_Zappi4

Hermanville - Allied Attack

Airstrike immobilizes 2 Jagds and takes out main gun of each. Pbuche teams take out baby sherman. Arty immobilized sherman and destroyed 1 6pdr gun. Allies end up with a big more ground, losses for infantry about even for both sides.

Pegasus Bridge - Allied Attack

Last stand for germans I thought. Lined up 5 s35s, 1 markIV and 1 88cm AT gun. Lost it all.... Morale failure and we lost some VLs. (This BG wasnt supposed to be here anyways,,, someone forgot to move the BG from Hillman in, I did that during strats)

Benouville - German Attack

I moved the 1/6 Lehr into here. Lost 1 panther, allies made up the lost ground... Lost some infantry to... Naval, air and arty disabled 2 panthers. My attack was just stalled after that.

Thaon - Allied Attack

Allies disbanded here. Germans lost 1 markIV, 1 pak40 and 1 88cm.

Next battle is #89 at Pegasus Bridge. Heres your deploy zone.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:43 pm Post subject: AT GC June 15 - Reply with quote

H. Q., 13.6.1944. AM Commander-in-Chief West, (High Command, Army Group D) Operations
Section No. 5050/44

Thaon

Well after fighting non stop for a week, i was given a 3 day pass to Paris. Oh the French Whores, amazing what they will do for some food coupons.
I joined up with the 12 SS Panzer Div in Thoan, the BG was getting down after repeated attacks and at least 2 disbandments maybe 3 here by them. The 231 1st BDE 50th was moving in with Commander Stalky. He opened up a double Front attack with a mass of tanks... 10 in total. I had only 2 tanks and some AT. At the start his right side fell silent, I nailed 4 out of his 5 tank there in that arera and disabled the 5th one. That side was fine now, I did losse one 88mm on that side. The other side I opened up with 1 kill and then my 88mm got it, I then damaged 2 other tanks with my 2 tanks on that side. I had him right where i wanted him, but then he did managed to get one of my Mark 4, I decided to lay back with my last tank I set one more tank a blaze with my last tank... he then called in the RAF and took out my last tank. The clock ended around the 2:30 mark when both sides morale crashed. He has only one loaction..... i gained ground around him.

German Losses 20 Killed 24 Wounded 2 Tanks 2 Guns.
Allies Losses 21 Killed 12 Wounded 6 Tanks Lost 3 Damaged

Capt Coburn CF

Last edited by Steelgunner on Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:34 pm; edited 5 times in total

Steelgunner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:55 pm Post subject: AT GC June 15 Reply with quote

Section No. 5050/44

Hemanville

I then switched over to Hermanville with the SSPZ Gr RGT 25 of the 12SS Panzer Division. I decided to place right up on top of him very close, since he had only one location and I had only one tank left. I thought this would be the time to attack, later he would only grow stronger. The Battle opened right up, I had a fllammer squad and another squad in a building I shared with the Britts. Stalky put an AT gun in there and maybe 1 or 2 squads in there, my teams took care of them right away. Another position opened up much the same in a brush area.. my squads quicklly took care of the Britts, German SMG is very good in a close fight. I took care of a 17 pounder with my Pak 40 and then he sent in a few squads maybe 3, I dropped a barrage on them, it was bad... chewed them up good. The flamer took care of the rest of them. He did advance to take a position, but I counter attacked and took it back. His morale was very low... I spotted his lone tank and sent my lone Jag after him. I nailed it after the second round went right through it, his morale kicked in and the Britts where forced off the map.

German Losses 9 Killed 7 Wounded
Aliies Losses 26 Killed 20 Wounded 2 POW 1 Armour Lost 2 Guns

Capt Coburn CF

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess -> H2H Multiplayer
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Jump to: