Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1180
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
 Author
Flamethrower

Rep: 11.5
votes: 2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:18 pm Post subject: Re: Officially Unregisted from CSO Reply with quote

CSO_Sbufkle wrote (View Post):

Wow.. How petty of you guys, how disrepsectful and petty.

Hardy, har, har

now that is rich...buttfukle calling anybody else disrespectful & petty

what buttfukle? you worried somebody is threatening your world record for petty? ...not a chance...you are the Michael Phelps of piffling, the Tiger Woods of sniveling

As an example of his primo pettiness, here is a pm, at this site, that the lilliputian leader of the Legion of Dishonor sent me after he had quit in a hissy-fit (for the 3rd time) as an admin over at CSO and I had been asked to help fill the void he created there:

To: Flamethrower (Online)
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:41 pm
Subject: Hello  
Checking out the competition? dotn worry.. its coming..
sis boom bah!

what have you doen for CC?? I have doen more than you...  

back to reality...

@ butt,

no matter how you want to pretend that you are the focus of "special" treatment at CSO, a hack caused the problems, and it affected everyone...butt, rest assured, you really are "special", and will always have a "special" place in the history of CC...

Therion

Rep: 27.4
votes: 4

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:38 pm Post subject: Re: Officially Unregisted from CSO Reply with quote

Speaking about problems with CSO - I can't log in into my account since some time and when I enter my email address . My last post there was in August 2008.
For some weird reason I don't receive the email when I use the Lost Password Recovery option.

Wonderland - my mod for Armored Brigade

Killing for peace is like fucking for orgasm.

Flamethrower

Rep: 11.5
votes: 2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:37 pm Post subject: Re: Officially Unregisted from CSO Reply with quote

- the same thing happened to me and many many others as a result of the hackattack - I had to get Q.M to reset my pword - see if you can pm Q.M or Schreck over there and get them to do that for you

it is amazing how CSO takes and licking (being subject to repeated hackattacks from some vengeful prick with an axe to grind) and keeps on ticking (thanks to Shaun and the $ generosity, and hard work of a handful )- and on top of having to repeatedly rebuild the site after the attacks he (and the rest of us) have to hear pathetic sniveling from Aholes who think they are the center of the universe and can't face the reality of their own pathetic, vengeful, infantile, nature

Therion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:01 pm Post subject: Re: Officially Unregisted from CSO Reply with quote

What's the deal with these hack attacks?

QM

Rep: 49.4

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:20 pm Post subject: Re: Officially Unregisted from CSO Reply with quote

Therion

Please check your PM inbox here.

Regards

US_Brake

Rep: 24.2
votes: 22

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:43 am Post subject: Re: Officially Unregisted from CSO Reply with quote

LMAO   Laughing

Close Combat's most infamous SOB
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Searry

Rep: 3.2
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:16 pm Post subject: Re: Officially Unregisted from CSO Reply with quote

LOL, you fuckers care about number of posts?

shoe1111

Rep: 23.4

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:23 pm Post subject: Re: Trainwrecks & The Off Topic Hijackers Graveyard Reply with quote

I am secretly in love with Mooxe

"Win with ability, not with numbers"
- Field Marshal Prince Aleksandr V. Suvorov

schrecken

Rep: 195
votes: 15

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:37 pm Post subject: Re: Trainwrecks & The Off Topic Hijackers Graveyard Reply with quote

Quote:
LOL, you fuckers care about number of posts?

I think when a few people tell they have had changes in their account settings like this itis a way of indicating to the wider community that there has been HACK attacks at CSO and individuals have not been targeted.

Some people seem to think that attacks such as these are aimed at them (ego centric personalities perhaps), and then they raise hell screaming like girls about how administrators attack them.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

AT_Stalky

votes: 10

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:48 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 2 Rerelease Thread Reply with quote

So to sum up the S3T/Matrix games CC-market strategy and its support history it has looked like this:

1. In the fall of 2007 S3T/Matrix release CCMT, with awful data etc
2.  In summer 2008 S3T promise a patch to fix CCMT, together with a whole lot of talk about how S3T (in contrast to Atomic) support its products.
3. Instead of the so needed patch for CCMT, S3T and Matrix decide to make WaR instead. And release it though WaR was anything but finished. Now its close to a year after the release of WaR it is still in its same state.
4. Instead of finish WaR.... and CCMT.... the S3T and Matrix start the work on TLD, and release it to the public in spring 2009, they hasted TLD to the sale stand - halfed baked, (though beautiful painted maps)…
5. Present day. Here we are... as we whine about patches that should fix the rerelease games, S3T and Matrix probably work on “To much water under the bridge”, and will probably release it before any of there previous games is truly finished.

strange priorities...

Therion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:59 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 2 Rerelease Thread Reply with quote

Personally, I wish there would finally be a new CC game that would focus on platoon leader/company commander role like CCMT did, but with realism/playability enchantments that would make it more like in memoir books (i.e. commanding from the front, a possibility of becoming a casualty, better fog of war, better AI that uses realistic tactics, etc.) and a realistic campaign that is focused on being a platoon leader/company commander, not some kind of disembodied semi-divine being that commands whole operations and all the small fights.

CSO_Sbufkle

Rep: 32.2
votes: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:10 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 2 Rerelease Thread Reply with quote

AT_Stalky wrote (View Post):
4. Instead of finish WaR.... and CCMT.... the S3T and Matrix start the work on TLD, and release it to the public in spring 2009, they hasted TLD to the sale stand - halfed baked, (though beautiful painted maps)… strange priorities...

Your right about the maps in WAR and TLD even, very well painted.. the coding was poor though...

"Strange priorities" well the priorities were to make the contractually obligated rereleases and then pray they got a contract to do a new CC. If the group botched rereleases at loeast trurned off many of the harcore CC users, why woudl those who hold the rights give them the contract?

AND: Making a mod (which basically WAR and TLD were) doesnt qualify anyone to be able to rewrite possible from scratch a new CC engine and really fgive the first major overhaul to it since they went to strat map? 3ST that worked on these rereleases were mostly a solid group of CC modders... some of the best, but in the end MODDERS.

Remember one of 3STs replys to the dissapointment of WAR/TLD was "Its not supposed to be a new CC, just a rerelease!" Well a new CC will have to be.. A NEW CC.. not a mod with lackluster things like this blocked out radius of view which TLD has... come on.. what we thought was a new era of CC with rereleases is just mods on the CCM version of the engine.. UGH

I await what will no doubt be an insulting rerelease of CC2 which will fall flat..

Therion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:00 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 2 Rerelease Thread Reply with quote

fffffffffffff

Therion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:03 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 2 Rerelease Thread Reply with quote

Quote:
So to sum up the S3T/Matrix games CC-market strategy and its support history it has looked like this:

1. In the fall of 2007 S3T/Matrix release CCMT, with awful data etc
2.  In summer 2008 S3T promise a patch to fix CCMT, together with a whole lot of talk about how S3T (in contrast to Atomic) support its products.
3. Instead of the so needed patch for CCMT, S3T and Matrix decide to make WaR instead. And release it though WaR was anything but finished. Now its close to a year after the release of WaR it is still in its same state.

That's from the completely truthful, not lying product information page  - 30.07.2009, long time after the faults of the product were known to the S3T/Matrix Games:

"* Based on Close Combat Marines, which is used as a USMC training simulation
* Gorgeous hand-drawn 1km square to 1x4km maps
* Comes with 25 Modern scenarios based on real-world and hypothetical conflicts
* Realistic soldier psychological profiles during combat
* Up to 5 v 5 Multiplayer. Now Up to 10 players can be involved in one Battle!
* Accurate and realistic modern equipment modelling
* Mount and Dismount specialized vehicles
* Accurately depicts modern tactical warfare and its challenges"

platoon_michael

Rep: 47.6
votes: 25

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:08 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 2 Rerelease Thread Reply with quote

Im sure WAR will get another patch.
It was mentioned at the Matrix forums and is going to be adding the night effects.
Hopefully it fixes some Data and other things.

The maps?
I dont know.Havent seen flamethrower in awhile,maybe he's fixing them.

Sad to see what was posted about CCMT to,hopefully thats not the start of a trend.

I feel the natives getting restless again. Twisted Evil

Therion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:06 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 2 Rerelease Thread Reply with quote

The saddest thing is that those two false points can't be made true without serious engine changes.

Therion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:10 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 2 Rerelease Thread Reply with quote

Anyway, I'm still waiting for a patch that will implement "accurate and realistic modern equipment modelling" and "accurately depicts modern tactical warfare and its challenges" Very Happy . It feels like a great game concept Smile .

schrecken

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:18 pm Post subject: Re: Close Combat 2 Rerelease Thread Reply with quote

If you have concerns over any patches or updates they should be posted at Matrix... no one who can do anything what is posted above about will read them here.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Ivan_Zaitzev

Rep: 56.1
votes: 3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:33 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat 2 Rerelease Thread Reply with quote

CC2 is free on-line?  Shocked

The real Close Combat starts when you are out of ammo.
Have you hugged your AT Gun today?
My Youtube Channel
http://closecombat2.blogspot.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

schrecken

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:09 am Post subject: Re: Close Combat 2 Rerelease Thread Reply with quote

If it is it isn't legal.

Destineer are the copyright holders.

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Jump to: