Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1180
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:37 am Post subject: August 1st (Saturday) Hamachi Get Together Reply with quote

August 1st Hamachi Get Together

Our first Hamachi Meet is taking place August 1st, 2009.   Get Hamachi @ www.hamachi.cc

Everyone is welcome, come by just to chat, get technical support and play!The networks we have running are...

"Close Combat Series" password "ccs"
"Close Combat Series 2" password "ccs"
"Close Combat Series 3" password "ccs"

Each network has a capacity of 16 players. Admins will be on hand to remove absent players in order to make room for new players. To make things run smoothly use abbreviations of what versions you can play in your nickname, like MOOXE(CC5,WaR,CoI). Do you have a network youd like some players to join, then reply to this post with the date of the meet and the network details.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

Last edited by mooxe on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:27 am; edited 4 times in total

7A_Loki

Rep: 37.7
votes: 2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:31 pm Post subject: Re: Hamachi once a month meets Reply with quote

That sounds great! I just talked with bjorn and he gave me permission to say 7A will take part. Mooxe let us know if their's any thing we can do to help?

mooxe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:15 am Post subject: Re: Hamachi once a month meets Reply with quote

Great... I hope to advertise it around some more. Will not be first Saturday of July.. I am shooting for August. CCS will open a few more networks, probably 3 total for August and go from there. May also get user submitted Hamachi Networks and have them all posted a few days prior to the big meet.

Pzt_dragoon47

Rep: 0.3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:42 am Post subject: Re: Hamachi once a month meets Reply with quote

I think it's a great idea considering how user-friendly Hamachi is.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

mooxe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:17 pm Post subject: Re: Hamachi once a month meets Reply with quote

Ok aiming for August 1st as the first meet. I will be opening up two more networks on top of our original one. When it gets close to August 1st, I will ask for any other user created networks.

eniced73

Rep: 26.3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:56 pm Post subject: Re: August 1st (Saturday) Hamachi Get Together Reply with quote

Does this pertain to any CC game?  I just posted a link on the TH forum to notify any CC2 players.  Thought that if some players playing the more recent games did not have opponents they could hook up with a CC2 player if available.

mooxe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:06 pm Post subject: Re: August 1st (Saturday) Hamachi Get Together Reply with quote

Yes any version. Thanks for crossposting to TH!

AA_KIDMAYHEM

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:33 am Post subject: Re: August 1st (Saturday) Hamachi Get Together Reply with quote

Count me in! sounds like fun,what time though?'

Ivan_Zaitzev

Rep: 56.1
votes: 3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:10 pm Post subject: Re: August 1st (Saturday) Hamachi Get Together Reply with quote

I had some problems trying to run Hamachi, It couldn´t connect to the Internet, i use an USB modem so that may be the problem.

The real Close Combat starts when you are out of ammo.
Have you hugged your AT Gun today?
My Youtube Channel
http://closecombat2.blogspot.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

mooxe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:33 pm Post subject: Re: August 1st (Saturday) Hamachi Get Together Reply with quote

Anytime is fine, all day event to encourage some online play. If there are enough complaints about Hamachi over the next few months we could try BHQ also.....

Could anyone crosspost this info to Matrix and CSO?

Antony_nz

Rep: 83.9
votes: 6

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:04 am Post subject: Re: August 1st (Saturday) Hamachi Get Together Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey bro.
We have 11 days to get shit started.
Tell me, how are you going?
1st things 1st. Im going to install Close COmbat and Hamanchi on my brothers computer and hopefully we can
get back into the fight Wink

Its been a long time i no. But do you want to start over and rebuild. Keep in contact if you keen.

-Antony.

I have just sent a email to my old war buddy. Its been a few years but i need to get back into CC h2h.
Wish me luck.

http://talesofclosecombat.blogspot.co.nz/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

CSO_Sbufkle

Rep: 32.2
votes: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:04 pm Post subject: Re: August 1st (Saturday) Hamachi Get Together Reply with quote

For non paid Hamachi users, its first come serve?

Antony_nz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:16 am Post subject: Re: August 1st (Saturday) Hamachi Get Together Reply with quote

You have to pay?

Well me and my old war buddy use to play pvt games.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

CSO_Sbufkle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:37 pm Post subject: Re: August 1st (Saturday) Hamachi Get Together Reply with quote

No not everyone has to pay! Its just that there is limited amount of non paying peopel in certain rooms!

Therion

Rep: 27.4
votes: 4

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:58 pm Post subject: Re: August 1st (Saturday) Hamachi Get Together Reply with quote

Hamachi doesn't work on my comp.

Wonderland - my mod for Armored Brigade

Killing for peace is like fucking for orgasm.

CSO_Sbufkle

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:51 pm Post subject: Re: August 1st (Saturday) Hamachi Get Together Reply with quote

Maybe its a good idea to list what we will be playing version and mod wise so this could go as flawlessly as possible?

Ill be playing CCIII. I will have GWM at my disposal, but consdiering how unpopular it is (lol, I admit it) Ill have RR and WF as well..

Maybe a pm to me if someone wants to play me in a particular version or op ect and we need to perhaps make sure the right maps and other things needed are installed or easily obtained...

MF_Church

Rep: 26

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:13 pm Post subject: Re: August 1st (Saturday) Hamachi Get Together Reply with quote

I'd love to see a 2 vs 2 player game of the zon's Mod. of the classic cc2 ABTF game for the newer CC game ~ Modern Tactics!  :)

See u Aug. 1st ALL BEING well!  Smile

FFL_Kklinkk

Rep: 12.1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:00 pm Post subject: Re: August 1st (Saturday) Hamachi Get Together Reply with quote

Excellent !

Just reinstalled ol'CC5 on comp.
Hopefully I can overcome VISTA/CC/Hamachi issues and c u guys on Saturday !

Razz

Antony_nz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:03 am Post subject: Re: August 1st (Saturday) Hamachi Get Together Reply with quote

Thanks mooxe for geting my ass into gear. Me and my h2h mate just had a few battles. The 1st time in 2 years!

platoon_michael

Rep: 47.6

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:04 pm Post subject: Re: August 1st (Saturday) Hamachi Get Together Reply with quote

So whats the end result here of this?
My attempts sucked.

All I saw when I logged in was one fella named dave,later on I saw 4 or 5 guys named dave.
Then I saw a whole room full of daves.

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess -> H2H Multiplayer

Jump to: