Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1180
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Author
Franzauk

Rep: 0.3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:55 am Post subject: Mods available or in progress for TLD Reply with quote

Hi,

With TLD fixing a lot of the CC5 bugs, are there any mods in the pipeline? I dont see any available, is anybody busy converting/creating mods for TLD?

Thanks

Last edited by Franzauk on Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Sapa

Rep: 76.3
votes: 8

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:41 pm Post subject: Re: Mods available or in progress for TLD Reply with quote

Havent heard of any..strange really because it is so easy to mod... Wink

Mats

southern_land

Rep: 155.2
votes: 14

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:36 pm Post subject: Re: Mods available or in progress for TLD Reply with quote

Yep there are a couple of cc5 mods being ported to the new platform, but the people doing them are involved in other things as well so progress is slow.  Also I know at least one mod maker has been promised extra maps to bring his mod up to cctLD spec as regards maps but the promise was made around Xmas and now its bordering on September and said maps have not appeared.  Now these maps can be made using current cc tools so theres nothing special whizz bangery about them... they just haven't been done.

schrecken

Rep: 195
votes: 15

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:54 pm Post subject: Re: Mods available or in progress for TLD Reply with quote

on my PC I have

GJS
BO
Meuse
SOC
WaR

Plus bits of others
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Pzt_Serk

Rep: 8.7

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:25 pm Post subject: Re: Mods available or in progress for TLD Reply with quote

Where can I download the GJS mod for TLD?

schrecken

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:54 pm Post subject: Re: Mods available or in progress for TLD Reply with quote

I do not believe it is available for download
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Sapa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:04 am Post subject: Re: Mods available or in progress for TLD Reply with quote

schrecken wrote (View Post):
on my PC I have

GJS
BO
Meuse
SOC
WaR

Plus bits of others

And why not make them avaliable for the community, and show what the new improved Ai and night effects has done to these mods??????

Mats

schrecken

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:08 am Post subject: Re: Mods available or in progress for TLD Reply with quote

They are not complete ... simple

Sapa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:57 am Post subject: Re: Mods available or in progress for TLD Reply with quote

southern_land wrote (View Post):
Yep there are a couple of cc5 mods being ported to the new platform, but the people doing them are involved in other things as well so progress is slow.  Also I know at least one mod maker has been promised extra maps to bring his mod up to cctLD spec as regards maps but the promise was made around Xmas and now its bordering on September and said maps have not appeared.  Now these maps can be made using current cc tools so theres nothing special whizz bangery about them... they just haven't been done.

If you are talking about me my friend, no worries, been busy with my Volvoholic problem... Very Happy

Mats

platoon_michael

Rep: 47.6
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:39 am Post subject: Re: Mods available or in progress for TLD Reply with quote

Probably a stupid question but...........
What if you didnt buy tLD will those mods work for WAR?

Or does one have to convert everything for them to work in WAR.

Doramas

Rep: 52.5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:19 pm Post subject: Re: Mods available or in progress for TLD Reply with quote

All mods can be exported to cctld or war, we just need the outils to edit the cee.exe

Rep: 60.6

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:46 pm Post subject: Re: Mods available or in progress for TLD Reply with quote

Hope to see a lot of mods  Cool
thx everyone for doing this.

We are the pilgrims, master. We shall go
 always a little further, it may be
beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow,
 across that angry or that glimmering sea.

InaWarMinister

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:16 am Post subject: Re: Mods available or in progress for TLD Reply with quote

Greetings.

I want to ask a few questions:

1) I have a mod that I want to play in the original CC5. Can I play it using this mod?

2) How does the re-release compare with the original?

Devilsguard

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:17 pm Post subject: Re: Mods available or in progress for TLD Reply with quote

Hey all, I also just picked up the TLD, two mods that i'd really like to see implemented are a more immersive sound mod and a unit icon mod in the bg screen,the sound mod for WAR is really good and helps immersion.  Or if anyone can point me in the direction of some tools i could use to make these mods myself, i'd be more than willing to do it!

Posta30

Rep: 0.3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:24 pm Post subject: Re: Mods available or in progress for TLD Reply with quote

Hi!

We Were Soldiers Mod in Progress....................

schrecken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:34 pm Post subject: Re: Mods available or in progress for TLD Reply with quote

nice stuff

any more details available?

Rep: 60.6

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:36 pm Post subject: Re: Mods available or in progress for TLD Reply with quote

Posta30 wrote (View Post):
Hi!

We Were Soldiers Mod in Progress....................

damn... looks nice  Smile
you have some more info about this one?

We are the pilgrims, master. We shall go
 always a little further, it may be
beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow,
 across that angry or that glimmering sea.

pagskier

Rep: 25

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:16 pm Post subject: Re: Mods available or in progress for TLD Reply with quote

Looking nice!

What are the mods for TLD that are availlable right now?

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:34 pm Post subject: Re: Mods available or in progress for TLD Reply with quote

Not many yet....

Here is the Matrix/S3T site with a few downloads; http://closecombat.matrixgames.com/LongestDay/tLDmods.html

Here is a link the Ground Tactics Mod forum; http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8207

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:29 am Post subject: Re: Mods available or in progress for TLD Reply with quote

Sapa wrote (View Post):

If you are talking about me my friend, no worries, been busy with my Volvoholic problem... Very Happy

Mats

Ha...I have been busy with my Subaru-holic modding.  Too much time on the car, time to spend more time again on CC.  

Is the Arnhem/Market Garden mod for WaR or TLD ???  I am really looking forward to the TLD mods.

What will the Revolution Change? - Youth Brigade

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat The Longest Day
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: