Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1221
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
CSO_Sbufkle

Rep: 32.2
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:47 am Post subject: Crediting Maps to The Map Makers. Reply with quote

I have asked for over 2 weeks for you guys to at least have my name to the over 70 maps of mine you now host. Its the only thing I ever ask of anyone whowishes to host my maps. If you guys are going to link the maps, please give proper credit. |I put the work in making the maps, so while you set up the links, please put my name where it belongs.. its all I ask.

I have PMmed three of you here at the site with nothing happening. Either give me credit or take these maps off the DLs becuase without credit given, your using my maps without my permission.

ANZAC_Lord4war

Rep: 3.5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:12 am Post subject: mmm Reply with quote

while we r on the subject of requests.
i too have been requesting that u take down the regxtra2.2 mod off cso.
u have a new sticker next to it!
lookhere
: http://www.closecombat.org/CSO/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownload&cid=14&min=40&orderby=titleA&show=10
nearly 2 years now i have been requesting.(lol@2weeks)
have sent u emails,made requests through other cso members.
last most recent forum requests:
http://www.closecombat.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8026
on page 2 here:http://www.ryanross.net/cc/
versions 2.5 and 3.0 have been out and gone and now up to 3.2.
is this too much too ask?

Forget words,actions will show your true ambitions!The Battlefield,In many cases, the terrain of a battlefield can be the best resource a commander has. A clump of trees, an abandoned house, or a drainage ditch can all be powerful tools in the right hands

mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:35 am Post subject: Reply with quote

I told you your name would be added to the files Sbufkle. Myself, Zappi and RedScorpion all spoke of it and agreed we should add your name.

Theres quite a long list of things to do when managing a server. Right now our POP3 server is down, my cron backup jobs are screwing up, I'v been working on mod install guides, playing a CC5 tourny, helping with TH, usergroups are not functional in the forums, private messaging is screwed up, chinese text problem for subject lines among and many other bugs still have to be chased down. Not to mention keeping up to date with all the new mods, mod patches and new mod versions that make this site very popular. Above all that, this is a spare time hobby second to family and work for all of us.

I have a feeling that since its not happening as fast as you want that your public post on this is intended to put pressure on me and expose me for not finishing what I started. As ridiculous as that sounds I really think thats your point. What else could you get out of this? Your ultimatums, threats, impatience, rudeness and overall agressiveness towards me, and the others that run this site have not been recieved well and have not made your request go very high on the to-do list. Adding a name to 76 some odd files is pretty tedious work btw and would naturally take some time.

Like I said in my PMs to you earlier this week, I will do it, on my time, not yours.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

ZAPPI4

Rep: 33.3
votes: 2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:52 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Mooxe said: "Your ultimatums, threats, impatience, rudeness and overall agressiveness towards me, and the others that run this site have not been recieved well and have not made your request go very high on the to-do list..."

and you can be sure than now it will be added more deeply on the "to do list" ....... Why? just because you are on CCS here, you can get any request, but nothings to impose to us into our wall!!! Like we said we still try to make every one happy and trying to make everythings to anyone, when it's asked correctly and like i saw all your private message wasnt correct to me or Mooxe.... If it's your way to insult us via Pm and then to post public message, like you want, but about your map credit now, you can be sure, it will be long, very long before that will be done

Tout est possible ... il faut juste connaitre quand.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

CSO_Sbufkle

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:04 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are going to treat me iunfiar & disrespect my wishes, thats your choice.

I am saying that I no longer want my maps on your site. I was never rude int he e-mails I just wanted credit!

CSO_Colonel_Olorin

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 1:14 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

would you be able to put my name next to the maps i made aswell. if your not sure which are mine have a look at CSO where you must of got em fom they have my name next to my maps Laughing

Ironcross1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:48 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Now we are at it, i have asked CSO_Sbufkle to put my Kharkov maps under one Category and not spread them all over CSO but nothing happend either.
Second i think that CSO_Sbufkle should be proud that some other than CSO wants to host his maps in the first place.

Ironcross1

Up the Irons

CSO_Sbufkle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:37 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not proud in any way that this place has my maps at all.. especially when one of the owners of the site makes fun of my work & the site hosts it without my permission.

I never got a list of what maps you wanted listed for your mod.. its all I was waiting for. If you still have that.. please send it!

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

Jump to: