Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1222
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
mooxe

Rep: 221.7
votes: 25

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:02 pm Post subject: Hamachi Meet - January 2nd 2010 - Modern Tactics Reply with quote

Hey Guys,

The theme for this meet will be Close Combat Modern Tactics. My goal is to have multiple 2vs2 and atleast one 5vs5 game. It takes a lot of organizing and timing to get a 5vs5 game going. Firewall issues must be sorted out prior to showing up for the games.

A special CCMT Hamachi channel will be made.

There are a few mods available for CCMT like CC2Redux and Senior_Drill's CC5 on CCMT, we'll try them out hopefully.

What I need from you guys is to reply here saying you are interested. Its going ahead either way, but if other players see you posting, it gives them more reasons to drop by and participate.

From the experience I also hope to create some SOPs for playing MT online to publish here.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

Last edited by mooxe on Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

ogrando

Rep: 51.1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:31 pm Post subject: Re: Hamachi Meet - January 2nd 2010 - Modern Tactics Reply with quote

Yes, we can!

schrecken

Rep: 195
votes: 15

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:03 pm Post subject: Re: Hamachi Meet - January 2nd 2010 - Modern Tactics Reply with quote

Zon's CC2Redux plays well H2H

Don't forget version 2 now available   http://closecombat.matrixgames.com/ccmt/ccmt.html

if I can find time I will be there.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

MF_Church

Rep: 26

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:02 am Post subject: Re: Hamachi Meet - January 2nd 2010 - Modern Tactics Reply with quote

Version 2  !    2 more maps!   :D

Tks schrecken for that new INFO!  and  tks  zon!!  :)

I would love to play a 2 vs 2   cc2 Redux mod game via MTactics!  

Only thing i'd like also is .................  a APPROX. time for a start AM / PM   o'clock! *  

Tks mooxe!  nice post sir!

p.s.  Let's Also GET teamspeak software so we team mates can chat real time!   It will save a bundle of time and effort in our setup and gameplay tactics.
..... Smile

fabacco

Rep: 3.8

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:31 am Post subject: Re: Hamachi Meet - January 2nd 2010 - Modern Tactics Reply with quote

Im interested but just at that time I'm on holiday. If you can pick other dates i sure will be joining.
Happy

schrecken

Rep: 195
votes: 15

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:59 pm Post subject: Re: Hamachi Meet - January 2nd 2010 - Modern Tactics Reply with quote

I wonder if this will be a succes seeing as it has not been advertised on the other Close Combat sites.

Mooxe seems to plug certain meets for weeks on end and try and hide others... then claims he has a handle on community preferences.

weird
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

mooxe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:18 pm Post subject: Re: Hamachi Meet - January 2nd 2010 - Modern Tactics Reply with quote

Fabacco, will most likely be trying a CCMT meet until theres atleast one successful 5x5 game.

There is only one other CC site to advertise on, Matrix, and I am slow doing that. I accept your criticism as a gentle prod to get me going again. I am wroking totally on my own here remember...

The weekend meet will be a success. In fact now, theres always a steady flow of new and old gamers on Hamachi. I have not seen many with CCMT in thier name tags but lets hope they come out of the woodwork.

CSO_Linebacker

Rep: 5.9
votes: 1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:43 pm Post subject: Re: Hamachi Meet - January 2nd 2010 - Modern Tactics Reply with quote

I'm going to make a point to try and be there.  Like I mentioned in the shout box, 2 x2 is fun, even more is better with 5 x 5 being a absolute riot.  I remember the first time that it happened, and all you could hear was laughing on TS.  Even with a slight lag, it was a blast...upwards of 500 infantry and 10-20 vehicles on the map at once.

'If it does not have a gun, it cannot be fun'

praty

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:18 pm Post subject: Re: Hamachi Meet - January 2nd 2010 - Modern Tactics Reply with quote

hiiii.........

MF_Church

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:44 pm Post subject: Re: Hamachi Meet - January 2nd 2010 - Modern Tactics Reply with quote

Well! now  Very Happy  

I  [We]  played! ~  a 3 player game of CC2 Redux!     My Abundant Thanks to  mooxe and Linebacker!    I've waited for this since zon posted his fine mod!  Very Happy !!!

Oh schrecken,  i posted Yesterday's meeting over at Tournamenthouse.com for mooxe last Week.

The game ran so smoothly!  No lag at all either!  

I wonder if mooxe will post the REPLAY 'game save' clip over at Utube so all can see ! with their own eyes how it Plays!  :D

Enjoy!  Smile   I sure did!   oy! vey  Heheh !

P.S.  I joined mooxe game on the first try!   And i even had my ROUTER installed still !    I think because we are BOTH in Canada AND the same Province we had very fine conn! (ection).    Very Happy

P.S.S.  come one and All Canadians and States and ONTARIANS!  :D

BRAINStorm :   I send a call also to my cc2 brethren~~~ CUZ i've been having AFTER-Gaming CCModernTactics STYLE thoughts!    What IF we had real life like battles with a Senior / Superior Leader PLAYER who only had control of a single inf unit OR armor unit who sat back from the Front and issued orders to his Fellow players!    This Leader would be the best of the best in cc2!   U know the ones;  the fellow (s)  that always seem to win every Tournaments! and games.  Very Happy  etc.       Get two of these Guys face to face with An ONLINE mic. and voice software and we can have exciting moments ! together.....

Even other Teams / leaders could find their Facing off partners!  

It just MIGHT bring back the game we all fell in love with !   LoL!  wow.   Later Gents!  Smile

MF_Church

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:05 pm Post subject: Re: Hamachi Meet - January 2nd 2010 - Modern Tactics Reply with quote

The smaller maps tend to degenerate into a clickfest of rapid micro management of your woefully placed units.

rofl ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

* Well said.  

:D

my tks to schecken Smile

mooxe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:18 pm Post subject: Re: Hamachi Meet - January 2nd 2010 - Modern Tactics Reply with quote

Not many came by, as expected. We only managed one three player game. LongRifle was there but had connection problems. There was also two other people idling, unreachable.

The effort shall be shall keep it up for CC:MT meets.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess -> H2H Multiplayer

Jump to: