Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2
 Author
Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:46 pm Post subject: Re: Almost there Reply with quote

Agreed, been looking forward to this mod for a while!!!

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:24 am Post subject: Re: Almost there Reply with quote

yeah good job keep it up

What will the Revolution Change? - Youth Brigade

HawkerHart

Rep: 5

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:03 pm Post subject: Re: Almost there Reply with quote

Haha, each time there be a new post in this section I keep thinking its gunna be the big one Laughing . I cant wait!!

Buck_Compton

Rep: 64.6

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:18 pm Post subject: Re: Almost there Reply with quote

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the support. I hope you are able to wait for a few months... Pete and I are currently playtesting an OP against each other. We will fine tune the FP's Weapons and Elements file after that. And release a beta to some testers of the 7a Clan. If that is done to our satisfaction we will release v1.0 to you guys. I can't tell you at what schedule that will be but I don't expect it to be months Wink As you might know i'm still in nco course wich will keep me busy until november next year (most likely)

I Also (you might have noticed) updated 2 maps, being Angus and Woensdrecht. these 2 maps (especially Angus) where to hard to play on even against AI... You can see the previews of them in de Combat Camera.

That is the news from our front.

Cheers Buck

If you are short of everything but enemy, you are in the combat zone.

tripwire

Rep: 37.5
votes: 2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:44 pm Post subject: Re: Almost there Reply with quote

Wonderful news, Buck!

Keep up the good work... from all aspects of your previews including the maps, screens, Battlegroup data, etc. this will be one heck of a fine mod.  Thanks for all your efforts!

funky_ribar

Rep: 14.9

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:45 pm Post subject: Re: Almost there Reply with quote

hmmm, can't wait... Cool

Outstanding, Red Team, outstanding! Getcha a case of beer for that one

pagskier

Rep: 25

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:21 pm Post subject: Re: Almost there Reply with quote

I looked at all your map and it looks quite nice!

zygov

Rep: 2.7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:11 pm Post subject: Re: Almost there Reply with quote

Will be nice to play in area where i was nearby Very Happy

Buck_Compton

Rep: 64.6

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:59 pm Post subject: Re: Almost there Reply with quote

Hey guys,

Thanks for the support you have given so far Smile

A bit of an update: Pete and I finished an OP 2 weeks ago without any sort of crash but with a list of things wich had to be changed. Mainly the elements and some adjustments in the map txt's and Los files... well now that has been done this weekend. Pete is also busy with adjusting the BG's wich would take 1 more week. This will mean that the mod is about to go in to the Beta testing phase. Some members of the 7th Armoured clan will take care of this, one of them being 7A_Bjorn. I can't exactly estimate how long that is going to take... I think that will depend on the ammount of errors they will find...

So I'm still unable to give you guys a clear release date... but it won't be much longer

Cheers Buck

If you are short of everything but enemy, you are in the combat zone.

Pete

Rep: 118.1
votes: 12

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:11 pm Post subject: Beta released for testing Reply with quote

It is with pride as well as some anxiety that I announce the release of the beta for testing. 7A clan has kindly offered their expertise for testing this much anticipated mod. With their feedback we will try and improve the beta as much as possible before releasing it completely.
To remind you, the Battle for the Scheldt is the battle to clear the access to the port of Antwerp in October 1944. This port was captured by the Allies almost comletely intact in September 1944 but unfortunately the port was useless as long as the Germans controlled the coastline surrounding the Scheldt estuary, which was the access to the port from the North Sea. Heavily entrenched and dotted with heavy bunkers this coastline was even heavier defended than the landing zones in Normandy.
For more information please follow this link: Wiki Battle for the Scheldt

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis
(War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)
Our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/buckandpete/
Our website: https://themodsection.net/

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:15 pm Post subject: Re: Almost there Reply with quote

Congradulations! I am happy to see you and Buck have made it so far with your mod. Looking forward to playing it one day!

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Mods by Buck and Pete -> CC5 Battle of the Scheldt
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Jump to: