Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1180
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
BobbyDazzler

Rep: 1.1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:45 pm Post subject: The End of a Difficult Campaign Reply with quote

16 Days as the Germans in the Ardennes, came very near to losing the front on several occasions, played with the Less Panthers Mod, with GC II less supplies, ammo, fuel mod, a tough one, but a campaign id seriously reccomend for anyone looking for a serious challenge!!

check out my end of campaign stats screens

End of Campaign Battle Screen 3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  135.63 KB
 Viewed:  6376 Time(s)

End of Campaign Battle Screen 3.jpg

End of Campaign Battle Screen 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  133.26 KB

End of Campaign Battle Screen 2.jpg

End of Campaign Battle Screen 1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  135.92 KB

End of Campaign Battle Screen 1.jpg

7A_Ghoa10

Rep: 18.7

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:14 pm Post subject: Re: The End of a Difficult Campaign Reply with quote

i recommend you play h2h, its the real challenge

DAK_Von_Manteuffel

Rep: 17.9

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:18 pm Post subject: Re: The End of a Difficult Campaign Reply with quote

The difference playing h2h, is total, is very different.

Wink

El general que vence , siempre tiene razón.

BobbyDazzler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:07 pm Post subject: Re: The End of a Difficult Campaign Reply with quote

id love to play h2h but over an entire campaign itd be difficult to find someone who can play with over such a long period

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:32 am Post subject: Re: The End of a Difficult Campaign Reply with quote

Nice job finishing, thanks for posting your results. There are some advantages to finishing a GC single player, for one you finish, secondly but not finally you play a lot more. I have never finished a complete GC, either the opponent drops off the internet or someone surrenders when theres no point in continuing.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

7A_Loki

Rep: 37.7
votes: 2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:14 pm Post subject: Re: The End of a Difficult Campaign Reply with quote

i have never finished a GC either as mooxe stated usually one person surrenders or they drop off the earth. Although I have completed three OP's and I am about six days away from completing the SAS GC vs sw711 we usually only see each other on the weekends and some times not for months. We live in totally different time zones so our availability is not so compatible. However the GC is coming down to the wire I am Germans and hold a minor Victory most of my tanks are still fighting and quite a few of his BG's are very damaged however he still has a couple of tank BG's that will be a force in the last few days.

So BobbyDazzler where do you live? I have WaR and I will always be around to play CC I have played online for years. Give me a shout if your interested.

I can be found at our 7A website http://desertrats.s2.bizhat.com/index.php

or the 7A hamachi rooms
DESERT RATS CLAN

DESERT RATS CLAN 2

DESERT RATS CLAN 3

Pass Word is 7A

I hope you will take me up on this offer or if not have fun! Long Live CC

BobbyDazzler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:11 pm Post subject: Re: The End of a Difficult Campaign Reply with quote

playing the GC single player is very enjoyable i agree, I have played a few skirmishes with my housem8 over the wireless WAN and it was incredible fun to play a real person, however he had only heard of CC when he saw me playing it and subsequently I had to go easy on him as he didnt have the exp and knowledge of myself of of the other vets in the community. it has been a great pleasure seeing the improvements made in AI agressiveness by independent modders in the CC community, long gone are the days of sitting there watching the AI do nothing for hours on end! However even with the improvements made, the AI of CC is still slow to react and predictable as hell, I ended the GC on day 16 of 25, personally destroying 674 tanks is a grand achivement, I could of destroyed many more by totally destroying all the allied BG's across the full 25 days, but in fairness I decided to make the move to win the GC at the first oppotunity as this is reflective of my ability to destroy as much of the enemies hardware and win the campaign in the shortest time.  I live in the UK so GMT in the evenings for anyone looking to start a GC??

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

Jump to: