Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Author
Buck_Compton

Rep: 64.6
votes: 9

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:04 pm Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

tedy28 wrote (View Post):
Great job,great mod i lack only Polisch soldiers Sad(

Hey Tedy28

Concerning the polish force's. I recognized their presence in the region. But we had to fix a time scope for the mod. Wich obviously has excluded the Polish 1st armd Div. Wich was involved in combat near Breda wich wasn't in the battlefield of the Scheldt Operations.

Cheers Buck

If you are short of everything but enemy, you are in the combat zone.

Pzt_Mac

Rep: 3.4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:00 am Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

Down loading it now.  Great news, Buck.  Thanks!

iDot

Rep: 15.8

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:06 am Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

Thanks Buck

Mod looks fantastic!!!!

Tranchemontagne

Rep: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:58 pm Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

Thanks a lot, great job.

Reinstalling CCV and downloading thr files. Very Happy

strmMario84

Rep: 0.5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:50 pm Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

Thank's so much for keeping this game alive!!!!!

yukongold

Rep: 7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:53 am Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

Congratulations are in order Buck, and you should win a medal for perseverence too!!

Cheers,

YG

tripwire

Rep: 37.5
votes: 2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:29 pm Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

Oh Yes!!!!

Congratualtions on your fantastic new mod!  I have been looking forwards to this battle for a long time.

I have been very busy with non-CC stuff lately.... but I will download in the next two days.... and then be lost-to-the-world for some time!!!

Thank you and all of your assistants in this extremely huge task!  Great job!

Pzt_Kevin_dtn

Rep: 10.9

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:32 pm Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

Excellent news, I took a break from the game for a few months and now have reason to come back.

diggin.robat

Rep: 39.7
votes: 2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:06 am Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

Congratulations! Dwnldng now. CC5 is still alive.

Keep up the good work!

diggin

GW modding team
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

gunship

Rep: 1.7

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:31 am Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

thx . good there are mods coming out

MF_Church

Rep: 26

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:56 pm Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

Thank you mooxe for this site! & !!! to all who give ~ to support it !!

Are the pictures of the 44 new maps for this mod. post somewhere yet?

:D

Congrats! from a canadian.  :*)

Buck_Compton

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:43 pm Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

MF_Church wrote (View Post):
Thank you mooxe for this site! & !!! to all who give ~ to support it !!

Are the pictures of the 44 new maps for this mod. post somewhere yet?

:D

Congrats! from a canadian.  :*)

Hey MF_Church

this should be it ;)

Map Picture's

Cheers Buck

Hughbeast

Rep: 7.9

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:08 am Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

Awesome ! I've been checking for this for ages. Thanks guys, very much appreciated.

zygov

Rep: 2.7

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:33 pm Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

Super awsome work from your side authors of this mod! And Polish troops where at Scheldt but earlier in half september. It was Polish 1st tank division which liberate towns like Axel and Hulst near Antwerp at 1944 september 16 , where in grand campaign begins Canadian unit NNova Scotia Highlanders. I think grand campaign begins with fight date in game 13 which is realy 1944 october 2nd. Isnt it? I was near Bergen op Zoom years ago;)

Buck_Compton

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:54 pm Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

zygov wrote (View Post):
Super awsome work from your side authors of this mod! And Polish troops where at Scheldt but earlier in half september. It was Polish 1st tank division which liberate towns like Axel and Hulst near Antwerp at 1944 september 16 , where in grand campaign begins Canadian unit NNova Scotia Highlanders. I think grand campaign begins with fight date in game 13 which is realy 1944 october 2nd. Isnt it? I was near Bergen op Zoom years ago;)

Hey Zygov,

Indeed the mod starts at the 15th October. This is because of 1 simple reason... Walcheren. If I would have started the mod at the 2nd I woudnt be able to put the walcheren operations in the timeline.

Officially the Battle of the Scheldt Lasted 85 days I believe... Some sir Thompson wrote a book about the battle called "the 85 days" if I'm not mistaken.

the 2nd October wasn't the start date... It was somewhere around 13 September. Elements of the 4th candian AD tried to corss the leopold canal. Also Polish forces liberated parts of West Zeeuws Flanders. And lets not forget the efforts of the British forces around Rijkevorsel wich gave the Canadians the final springboard they needed to get across the Dessel-Turnhout-Schoten canal, after some failed attemps near Brasschaet, to clear the Northern side of the Antwerp Port and march towards Beveland...

Cheers Buck

MF_Church

Rep: 26

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:38 pm Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

O     M     Smile    God!

What a Labour in  l o v e  !

Wonderfully done Buck! Compton!!    tu tu tu tu tu tu THANK YOU ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !   Very Happy

HANSEAT

Rep: 50.1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:39 pm Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

Great mod !!!

I'm now finishing on Walcheren.

I like the maps and the stratmap and the way the campaign is shaped too.

For me long awaited and not disappointed.

Thanks to all the mod-team of BoS.

snoopy84

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:05 pm Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

Thank you!

Thanks for all the hard work you've put into making this great mod, and congratulations for finishing it succesfully.

Heil Safari!

AA_Megadeth

Rep: 9

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:53 pm Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

THANK YOU

All modders are my heroes, it takes great dedication to finish a mod, thank you Buck for this amazing piece of work.

CSO_Talorgan

Rep: 72.5
votes: 1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:24 pm Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

zygov wrote (View Post):
And Polish troops where at Scheldt but earlier in half september. It was Polish 1st tank division which liberate towns like Axel and Hulst near Antwerp at 1944 september 16

Do I detect the genesis of a sub-mod?!

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Mods by Buck and Pete -> CC5 Battle of the Scheldt
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Jump to: