Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Author
Tippi-Simo

Rep: 53.1
votes: 5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:02 pm Post subject: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

http://news.google.com/news/more?um=1&cf=all&ned=us&cf=all&ncl=dkLGOwQaoUw9LVMcNF9GRepRyJdwM

http://www.montrealgazette.com/life/Holocaust+denier+Zundel+freed/2580816/story.html

Quote:
Holocaust denier Zundel to be freed
Holocaust denier Ernst Zundel is to be freed from prison on March 1, after serving out his five-year sentence, according to an Internet message from his wife.

Where is the double standard all these liberals are ranting about?
Arabs gather every year to discuss "jewish problem" in Teheran.

One white guy says: I think its impossible to burn 3million jews in 2 ovens and left no traces. And yet we have no name lists of the jews that were killed.
That guy was nothing more than just a victim of "free speech".

"Du talar dalig svenska, men du är bra i sängen"

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:41 pm Post subject: Re: Political prisoner Zundel to be released today.. Reply with quote

"Ingrid Zundel said she has been in regular contact with her husband and that he fears for his life upon his release, because he is "ferociously hated" by many for his writings about the Holocaust."

It seems that he is guilty in the eyes of his peers as well. Maybe the time in jail was for his own protection! Well.. thats where free speech gets stupid people these days.........

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:51 pm Post subject: Re: Political prisoner Zundel to be released today.. Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
thats where free speech gets stupid people these days.........

Que?
If I read it right between you lines, it is ok to imprison someone for they political views?
And who is stupid here? Free thinker or a TV saturated white-hating feminist liberal (not you!)?

schrecken

Rep: 195
votes: 15

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:46 pm Post subject: Re: Political prisoner Zundel to be released today.. Reply with quote

I find it hard to see that these are "political" views.... he's just a bigoted jew hater.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

schrecken

Rep: 195
votes: 15

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:47 pm Post subject: Re: Political prisoner Zundel to be released today.. Reply with quote

oh, and he probably suffers from erectile disfunction.... or maybe his time in prison cured him of that.... with all the love going around.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:53 pm Post subject: Re: Political prisoner Zundel to be released today.. Reply with quote

So what was your output dingo lover?
0, nul, zero!
Laughing

Wink

papa_whisky

Rep: 42.2
votes: 4

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:19 am Post subject: Re: Political prisoner Zundel to be released today.. Reply with quote

I cannot see how he could be termed as a political prisoner given that the views he puts forward stimulates racial hatred, although you might have a point if he was also a member of a political organisation that has part of its manifesto to deny the holocaust. Your statements, Tippi-Simo,  make you sound like a holocaust denier too?

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:47 am Post subject: Re: Political prisoner Zundel to be released today.. Reply with quote

papa_whisky wrote (View Post):
I cannot see how he could be termed as a political prisoner given that the views he puts forward stimulates racial hatred, although you might have a point if he was also a member of a political organisation that has part of its manifesto to deny the holocaust. Your statements, Tippi-Simo,  make you sound like a holocaust denier too?

Holohoax denier? no.

Have you been in Auschwitz and other camps?

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:29 pm Post subject: Re: Political prisoner Zundel to be released today.. Reply with quote

Tippi-Simo wrote (View Post):
papa_whisky wrote (View Post):

Holohoax denier? no.

Have you been in Auschwitz and other camps?

Tippo rarely makes sense when he brings these topics up. The rhetoric and nonsense answers just confuse people and take away from an otherwise point and counterpoint debate.

This thread is nothing but flamebait so far, make some sense in your next post, or this thread, and future threads just go to trainwrecks automatically.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:38 pm Post subject: Re: Political prisoner Zundel to be released today.. Reply with quote

What you mean about other threads?
And, what is wrong with an open discussion?
Mr. Meister, you made me a butthole in front of other CC forum members, is that fair?

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:49 pm Post subject: Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy' Reply with quote

Quote:
Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy'

In his UN genocide and war crimes trial, former Bosnian-Serb leader Radovan Karadzic defended the killing of thousands of Muslims in Bosnia as "just and holy."

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=119772&sectionid=351020606

I remember before PJ was banned, he talked a lot of this. He opened my eyes.
What do you think?
I was in Belgrad in 2009, they sure don´t like americans Very Happy, can you blame them?

yuma

Rep: 11.6

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:14 pm Post subject: Re: Political prisoner Zundel to be released today.. Reply with quote

Tippi-Simo wrote (View Post):
What you mean about other threads?
And, what is wrong with an open discussion?
Mr. Meister, you made me a butthole in front of other CC forum members, is that fair?

"Holohoax denier? no."

Butthole...........Methinks you did that quite well enough on your own

Buck_Compton

Rep: 64.6
votes: 9

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:08 pm Post subject: Re: Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy' Reply with quote

Hey tippi,

I believe there can't be any reason to mass murder people. It also can't be holy as the general idea of religion is to love/respect your neighbour.

Concerning PJ this guy just went fully of track. I have heard some of his ideas about the war. But in a war like that there is no border between good or bad. Each party involved in this war(Serbians, Croats and Bosniacs) crossed that border. The genocide in Serbrenica can't be denied by eigther party involved in it. I also heard story's from almost all interpreters told us stories of both Croatians, Muslims and serbis killing people at a large scale....

We shoudn't discuss weather it happend or not... International law should punish those who took part in the horrendous acts...

But i must admit that there is a long history of distrust and hatred in that region.... But at long term some of these problems could be resolved hey we can live wit the germans too Wink except in soccer Razz hahahaha

I just hope karadzic will get what he had comming for.... but the same goes for all the other Pifwic's ;)

Cheers Buck

If you are short of everything but enemy, you are in the combat zone.

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:12 pm Post subject: Re: Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy' Reply with quote

So you just made a joke of what I just wrote?
You know about history , yet you dont have open eyes.

Tula

Rep: 9

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:36 am Post subject: Re: Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy' Reply with quote

I just love this Serb baiting and twisting of words.... Karadzic did not in anyway say that "massacre's where just and holy".

He said that the Bosnian Serb plight in that conflict was a just and Holy plight..

Give it a couple of days and the transcript will be available on the ICTY website. Read it in proper context and it says something totally different. This report is totally twisting around what was said and in what context it was said in.

Therion

Rep: 27.4

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:16 pm Post subject: Re: Political prisoner Zundel to be released today.. Reply with quote

Holy shit! Did they seriously lock the guy up for 5 years for having a different opinion/delusions?
Nothing ever changes in naziland Laughing

Wonderland - my mod for Armored Brigade

Killing for peace is like fucking for orgasm.

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:08 am Post subject: Re: Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy' Reply with quote

Anyone that participated in genocide or crimes against humanity should be executed or sent to prison for the rest of their life.
It does not matter what religion they are or if they are Catholic, Muslim or Eastern Orthodox.  Were the Serbs singled-out and made an example of by the UN / NATO ?  Maybe they were.  But nothing justifies the brutal execution of defenseless women and children civilians.  I've seen the murder of a French UN peacekeeper driving a tractor by Serb sniper.  There is no good reason why the Serb sniper had to murder the French soldier with death shot to neck - above his bulletproof vest.  Never will I forget watching that French soldier simply doing his duty for UN die on television...simply for the Serb sniper to get his vengeance against the UN/NATO mission.

What will the Revolution Change? - Youth Brigade

papa_whisky

Rep: 42.2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:35 am Post subject: Re: Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy' Reply with quote

Tula wrote (View Post):
Karadzic did not in anyway say that "massacre's where just and holy".

He said that the Bosnian Serb plight in that conflict was a just and Holy plight..

He said 'the conflict was just and holy' (I don't think that is ever possible)

He allegedly played a key role in the massacres.

Therefore the headline "Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy'" seems a fair one albeit there is a presumption of guilt.

Personally I think it was terrible that the UN did too little too late and the UN toops on the ground had their hands too tied.

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:30 pm Post subject: Re: Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy' Reply with quote

DJ: So why are NATO or USA not accused for their crimes in the past?
Tell me this.

It was quite absurd what USA did to Serbia last time. We all know that.

Therion

Rep: 27.4

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:53 pm Post subject: Re: Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy' Reply with quote

Every massacre is Holy and Just for it serves Death, which is also Justice.
Heil Death!
Heil Justice!

Wonderland - my mod for Armored Brigade

Killing for peace is like fucking for orgasm.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Jump to: