Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1210
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Author
Tippi-Simo

Rep: 53.1
votes: 5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:02 pm Post subject: Re: Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy' Reply with quote

I agree with you Mega Therion.

"Du talar dalig svenska, men du är bra i sängen"

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:21 pm Post subject: Nazism in rise in Austria.. Reply with quote

Quote:
Austrian far-right icon eyes presidency

VIENNA — A woman who has criticized anti-Nazi law and is married to an extreme rightist is running for president in Austria, and critics contend her candidacy could tarnish the reputation of a country still marred by its connection to the Holocaust.

Barbara Rosenkranz, 51, is not expected to win the April 25 election, despite her endorsement from the owner of Austria's most widely read newspaper, the Kronen Zeitung.

But she is likely to lead a campaign against popular President Heinz Fischer laced with the anti-foreigner and anti-European Union rhetoric her far-right Freedom Party generates.

She is most widely known for her belief that Austria's law banning the glorification of the Nazis is a hindrance to freedom of expression and violates the country's constitution. In the same vein, she also has defended doubts over Nazi gas chambers..

Rest here: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jF6tkeB8C7XlGgSEQNlBGBjLZGvwD9E79F0G0

Someone said in other that: Nazis are kaputt.
Well I don´t know about that, but why this wonderfull lady is labeled as a Neo-Nazi?

Therion

Rep: 27.4
votes: 4

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:42 pm Post subject: Re: Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy' Reply with quote

Laughing

Wonderland - my mod for Armored Brigade

Killing for peace is like fucking for orgasm.

Therion

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:55 pm Post subject: Re: Nazism in rise in Austria.. Reply with quote

Quote:
On Wednesday, just hours after being officially nominated, Rosenkranz reiterated her controversial stance about anti-Nazi legislation in well-couched wording, stressing in an interview with Austrian radio that her party's name contains the word "freedom."

"If one is for freedom of opinion and freedom of expression, then there is no other way but to allow absurd, bizarre, reprehensible opinions," she said.

Now it's obvious that she's a fanatical Nazi!

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:59 pm Post subject: Re: Nazism in rise in Austria.. Reply with quote

Freedom of speech: gone
Being proud of your nation: nazism

Udo Voigt: "Die Schweiz zeigt uns, wie Demokratie tatsächclich fuktionieren kann. Die Menschen dort haben anteil an der Politik. Wir wollen auch hier die Entscheidungen über wichtige Fragen dem Bürger überlassen, auch wenn es den herrschenden nicht passt. Direkte Demokratie bedeutet echte Volksherrschaft."
(About Minarett ban in Switzerland)

How many polaks or russians died during WWII? No it´s always about jooz.

dj

Rep: 157.5
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:03 pm Post subject: Re: Nazism in rise in Austria.. Reply with quote

you should run for dictator of Iran - Amenijahdid would love you

how many Russians, Ukrainians, or Eastern Europeans were Jewish?  

you a nazi sympathizer or what is your point?

What will the Revolution Change? - Youth Brigade

dj

Rep: 157.5
votes: 9

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:10 pm Post subject: Re: Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy' Reply with quote

Tippi-Simo wrote (View Post):
DJ: So why are NATO or USA not accused for their crimes in the past?
Tell me this.

It was quite absurd what USA did to Serbia last time. We all know that.

What exactly has the USA been accused of?  What did NATO do wrong to Serbia?

You put words in my mouth.  I never said USA has never committed war crimes.  We still pay American Indians as a form or reparations for taking their lands.  Millions of Americans , similar to the recent UK inquiry of Tony Blair...openly advocate that George Bush and Dick Cheney be tried for war crimes (torture) and lies about war against Iraq.  

We already know you hate Yankees...but try to be at least a little bit objective.

What will the Revolution Change? - Youth Brigade

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:11 pm Post subject: Re: Nazism in rise in Austria.. Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
you should run for dictator of Iran - Amenijahdid would love you

how many Russians, Ukrainians, or Eastern Europeans were Jewish?  

you a nazi sympathizer or what is your point?

Hahah, short thinking my friend.
Commies were jews, they killed many times more russians than jooz were killed in camps, youknowimsaying?

mooxe

Rep: 221.4
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:22 pm Post subject: Re: Nazism in rise in Austria.. Reply with quote

I am getting a little bit tired this. Tippo, you may use this website as a platform to discuss Close Combat as much as you like. We know your feelings towards Nazis, use a Nazi website instead of this one to promote whatever you are trying to.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

mooxe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:24 pm Post subject: Re: Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy' Reply with quote

There is absolutely no point to this thread other than Tippo jumping back and forth trying to start an obvious argument.

platoon_michael

Rep: 56.2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:36 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

Got to admit Im getting tired of seeing the crap he uses for new threads.

Therion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:30 am Post subject: Re: Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy' Reply with quote

dj wrote (View Post):
DJ: So why are NATO or USA not accused for their crimes in the past?
Tell me this.

It was quite absurd what USA did to Serbia last time. We all know that.

What exactly has the USA been accused of?  What did NATO do wrong to Serbia?

You put words in my mouth.  I never said USA has never committed war crimes.  We still pay American Indians as a form or reparations for taking their lands.  Millions of Americans , similar to the recent UK inquiry of Tony Blair...openly advocate that George Bush and Dick Cheney be tried for war crimes (torture) and lies about war against Iraq.

He probably means accused like in formally tried and then executed/imprisoned for life.

kasta

Rep: 4.9

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:37 am Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

Hi there! I'm Kasta...I'm also a NAZI lover...well I love playing "Nazi" in CC !
Everyone has a right to believe what he wants, no matter what. Personally I know since the DAWN of time, wars have been fought. All have had slaughters done in them. It is the nature of men and the act of war. Very hard to be a nice guy in a war. War is about KILLING...everything, anything. You go nuts, you get to hate everything, anyone. No one is out of bounds. We have to admit to ourselfs this ugly truth about war! Rules? Are you _ucking kidding?
Damn right that acts of "horror" happen in wars. What's new
Now that said. I prefer my super CC games to the real thing. It is more...civilized.

Cause what you reap...is what you sow...MOW FOW...

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:47 am Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

Well said Kasta. War is always total war.

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 99.7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:56 am Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

But not mindless war. Sure if you are going to fight, give it all you have, but have a real purpose. Lebensraum or Aryan supremacy is not a real purpose, only a "dog whistle" to make others follow.

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:25 am Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

pvt_Grunt wrote (View Post):

But not mindless war. Sure if you are going to fight, give it all you have, but have a real purpose. Lebensraum or Aryan supremacy is not a real purpose, only a "dog whistle" to make others follow.

I disagree with you Grunt. I say that "Aryan supremacy" is being proud of what you are. There is nothing wrong with it. Media has brainwashed you, nothing new here.

Never forget your roots.

Therion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:38 am Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

War without mass rape and genocide simply isn't the same thing.

Mongol General: "Conan, what is best in life?"
Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"

Infidel

Rep: 25.4

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:04 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

There's also a time and a place.

Dutch: "Get to deh choppah!"

Very Happy

mooxe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:49 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

pvt_Grunt wrote (View Post):

I disagree with you Grunt. I say that "Aryan supremacy" is being proud of what you are. There is nothing wrong with it. Media has brainwashed you, nothing new here.

Never forget your roots.

Media is a pretty general term. I agree with Pvt_Grunt. I agree because I have read about this Aryan Supremecy in books about the holocaust, books about WW2 and school. Is that media brainwashing me? I do not need to witness Aryan Supremecy first hand because I have read about it from trusted sources.

Feeling supreme is partly being proud of what you are. But in the case of Aryans, it generally leans towards hatred and intolerance.

Last edited by mooxe on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

mooxe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:55 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

Tippo if there is nothing wrong with Aryan Supremecy start posting some "media" on how its a good thing. I am sure five minutes with Google I could inundate you with bad "media" on Aryan Supremecy.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Jump to: