Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Author
Infidel

Rep: 25.4

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:47 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

Hahah, either you are a master of sarcasm or irony is simply lost on you mate.  

Obvious.

Tippi-Simo

Rep: 53.1
votes: 5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:29 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

I think it is pretty obvious!

"Du talar dalig svenska, men du är bra i sängen"

Pzt_Crackwise

Rep: 64.9
votes: 1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:12 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

No surprise that right wing anti-foreigner movements are on the rise in Europe. Even here, people who blame Tippo being as a nazi, dont hesitate to show their dislike against foreigners who live in their countries.  I am not saying I am for or against these reactions, but it's sad to see that. I mean after WW2 West European countries were direly in need for work power, so they got immigrants from south, southeastern and eastern Europe. But apparantly they haven't made the immigrants there to feel as if they were at home, they couldn't avoid the culture clash. So it is normal to see that sentiments towards immigrants are rather negative.

So to summarize my point with a metaphor:  I also wouldn't like my guests to cause unrest in my house, but I would think wha the problem is. Is this because my guests are ill-habited and are uncapable of adapting to their new settings, or is it because I failed as a host?

Therion

Rep: 27.4
votes: 4

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:48 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

Infidel wrote (View Post):
That's because nobody wants to live in Poland if they don't have to.

Practically, anyone can leave if they don't like Poland, yet still most of people stay. I guess something needs to be done to prevent the invasion when the economy will improve, though.

Maybe you could do us a favour and tell your fellow Poles living here in England how great Poland is and tempt them to fuck off home, give us our jobs back and stop sending all their earnings back to Poland so it's not even put back into our economy.  Smile

Nah, you can keep them. I don't want them here either. A lot of people who emigrated to UK are from some seriously substandard stock.
Generally, people who are worth anything usually simply assimilate into the surrounding society ASAP and spend the money they earn in UK or return to Poland very quickly.
BTW how are the Poles "taking your jobs"?

Pzt_Crackwise wrote (View Post):
I mean after WW2 West European countries were direly in need for work power, so they got immigrants from south, southeastern and eastern Europe. But apparantly they haven't made the immigrants there to feel as if they were at home, they couldn't avoid the culture clash. So it is normal to see that sentiments towards immigrants are rather negative.

Getting foreigners from other European countries is completely different than getting them from Africa or the Middle East or other weird places.

So to summarize my point with a metaphor:  I also wouldn't like my guests to cause unrest in my house, but I would think wha the problem is. Is this because my guests are ill-habited and are uncapable of adapting to their new settings, or is it because I failed as a host?

Why would you want to have "guests" in your house in the first place?

Wonderland - my mod for Armored Brigade

Killing for peace is like fucking for orgasm.

Therion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:51 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

Anyway, the point is that the culture clash happens because the "guests" behave like they were behaving in their previous "home", not because they don't feel at home in the new place.

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:28 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

No surprise that right wing anti-foreigner movements are on the rise in Europe. Even here, people who blame Tippo being as a nazi, dont hesitate to show their dislike against foreigners who live in their countries.  I am not saying I am for or against these reactions, but it's sad to see that. I mean after WW2 West European countries were direly in need for work power, so they got immigrants from south, southeastern and eastern Europe. But apparantly they haven't made the immigrants there to feel as if they were at home, they couldn't avoid the culture clash. So it is normal to see that sentiments towards immigrants are rather negative.

So you think we need shoe polishers?
Face the facts. Shoe polishers made it pretty clear that EU would be their salvation.
Made some good conversations in with them ´bul.

Build those walls already.

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:36 am Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

The problem is that white discrimination is widely spread around the world.
Can you imagine that our government banned the statistics of crimes per nationality, cause it is racism.
Most of my friends have been attacked which were racially motivated.
Police do nothing.
I remember when I made my first police report of a racially motivated attack (gang of blacks around 10 attacked me, beat me to ground stole my Nokia 7110, I was lucky that I just got bruises and stolen phone. Fought back so they left). The cops just said: We cant do anything.
Thats it. But think about when a turk is being attacked? Every police men are working for the case.

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:57 am Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

So you visit someone and if the service is not good enough you call the host names or attack him? Typical behavior for immigrants.
You pretty much said your attitude there.

Gäste kommen, Gäste gehen.. GUTE HEIMREISE!

zygov

Rep: 2.7

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:12 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

Tippi-Simo why you wrote that in dresden died 100.000, you've been there and counted them??? At wikipedia latest casualties raport said it was only 25.000 deaths. How about historic true that land of Ukraine, Belarus and Russia lost millions of peoples due to action of ss, ersatz teams, gestapo or other organizations like them. Not far from my city is nazi german post-concentration camp where many people died due to mass egzekution, starvation, disease. Come and visit this place, read sad writings at monuments, and look how sad is this place, place in which peoples are closed and wait for their last breath in middle of forrest... think little bit more and dont say stupid things. Wonder how you can feel when some people with guns put you in place like this, with little option to survive more than few months.
You wrote
Wow , people call me a Nazi here etc.
That is some some worst bigotry I have ever seen.
... well if you call yourself in this forum topic "i am a Nazi Lover!" than you are some sort of supporter of that organization so right to call you like that.

Pzt_Crackwise

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:07 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

To Tippi Simo:

You are thinking only one sided, I am not saying you are wrong. But your attitude is not polite and I won't get involved in a discussion with you and likes of you in the future, because you don't know how to discuss something in a proper way. Please learn some manners first.

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:27 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

zygov wrote (View Post):
Tippi-Simo why you wrote that in dresden died 100.000, you've been there and counted them??? At wikipedia latest casualties raport said it was only 25.000 deaths. How about historic true that land of Ukraine, Belarus and Russia lost millions of peoples due to action of ss, ersatz teams, gestapo or other organizations like them. Not far from my city is nazi german post-concentration camp where many people died due to mass egzekution, starvation, disease. Come and visit this place, read sad writings at monuments, and look how sad is this place, place in which peoples are closed and wait for their last breath in middle of forrest... think little bit more and dont say stupid things. Wonder how you can feel when some people with guns put you in place like this, with little option to survive more than few months.
You wrote
Wow , people call me a Nazi here etc.
That is some some worst bigotry I have ever seen.
... well if you call yourself in this forum topic "i am a Nazi Lover!" than you are some sort of supporter of that organization so right to call you like that.

I don´t read jewpedia.
Yes call me a nazi or whatever. It is flattering.
Heil 14/88!

Nothing against you kumpel, I know how polaks suffered.
I am just saying that 1,4 million jooz in 6 ovens during 5 years makes it pretty unbelievable count (Auschwitz). 6,7jews/hour 24/7.

To Tippi Simo:

You are thinking only one sided, I am not saying you are wrong. But your attitude is not polite and I won't get involved in a discussion with you and likes of you in the future, because you don't know how to discuss something in a proper way. Please learn some manners first.

I thought the last debate was pretty useless regarding turk genocides.
So I am more than happy if you stay away. Be careful, you could get banned for attacks like that.
No zero input posts allowed here habibi.

Therion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:12 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

Tippi-Simo wrote (View Post):
The problem is that white discrimination is widely spread around the world.
Can you imagine that our government banned the statistics of crimes per nationality, cause it is racism.

I find it amusing how nationality and religion are treated as "race". Racism is bad mainly because race doesn't say anything about a person.
But nationality and religion? Different nations and religions have different levels of civilisation and different value systems.

Tippi-Simo wrote (View Post):
Most of my friends have been attacked which were racially motivated.
Police do nothing.
I remember when I made my first police report of a racially motivated attack (gang of blacks around 10 attacked me, beat me to ground stole my Nokia 7110, I was lucky that I just got bruises and stolen phone. Fought back so they left). The cops just said: We cant do anything.

Seriously he said that? Do they have some policies that forbid chasing non-white gangs/racist groups?

BTW.
I remember that when I was in London, I saw magazines directed towards blacks (Ebony or something like that, etc.). Like in a race. It was incredibly creepy, especially that I bet that two black persons from different nations and religions wouldn't be similar to each other, so, it was pure racism.

Dima

Rep: 87.3
votes: 16

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:20 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

Quote:
I am just saying that 1,4 million jooz in 6 ovens during 5 years makes it pretty unbelievable count (Auschwitz). 6,7jews/hour 24/7.

or 160 each 24 hours...

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:31 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

Yes Therion sad but true.
Police is not there for you. I never ever trust police again (other stuff too).
Take care of yourself and your buddies. Never trust police is what I think.

Therion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:47 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

Hmm...
Do you have any intervention TV programs in your country? It would be a good topic for them.

Pzt_Crackwise

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:27 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

Tippi-Simo wrote:  "I thought the last debate was pretty useless regarding turk genocides.
So I am more than happy if you stay away. Be careful, you could get banned for attacks like that.
No zero input posts allowed here habibi."

Considering the name of the topic, my post is very well in place and quite full of input. Input about what kind of a person you are.  Even Mooxe is uncomfortable about your spamming so he opened this topic as a gentle warning to you.  By your actions CCS has become a constant spamming portal of an antihumanist, intolerant nazi symphatiser and I am really unhappy with this situation.

And finally, yet again, you show your intolerance and when you can't defend your argument properly you disrespect me and call me "habibi". And yet you do not even know that no such word exists in Turkish and that it's Arabic. You are so ignorant that you are not able to distinguish two ethnicities from one another, or, and I believe this is strongly the case here, you do it intentionally to disrespect me. Let everyone see this hateful, disrespectful action of Tippi-Simo!

It's a pity really, to see a person such as you who has visited lots of countries throughout the world and met lots of different cultures to be so ignorant and intolerant. Apparantly you have traveled blindly, preserving the hate you have against other cultures in your heart.

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:25 am Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

Tippi-Simo wrote:  "I thought the last debate was pretty useless regarding turk genocides.
No zero input posts allowed here habibi."

Considering the name of the topic, my post is very well in place and quite full of input. Input about what kind of a person you are.  Even Mooxe is uncomfortable about your spamming so he opened this topic as a gentle warning to you.  By your actions CCS has become a constant spamming portal of an antihumanist, intolerant nazi symphatiser and I am really unhappy with this situation.

And finally, yet again, you show your intolerance and when you can't defend your argument properly you disrespect me and call me "habibi". And yet you do not even know that no such word exists in Turkish and that it's Arabic. You are so ignorant that you are not able to distinguish two ethnicities from one another, or, and I believe this is strongly the case here, you do it intentionally to disrespect me. Let everyone see this hateful, disrespectful action of Tippi-Simo!

It's a pity really, to see a person such as you who has visited lots of countries throughout the world and met lots of different cultures to be so ignorant and intolerant. Apparantly you have traveled blindly, preserving the hate you have against other cultures in your heart.

Yeah sure whatever you say.
Mooxe banning me? So be it. I respect mr. Meister. If he bans me, no hard feelings.

You really have some issues with me.
I just like to use the word habibi (I know what it means). I smoke now and then water pipe tobaccos labeled as that.

Don´t take it so personal everything. We are just generally speaking.

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:35 am Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

No banning. Just corralling.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

Last edited by mooxe on Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:44 am Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

That's because nobody wants to live in Poland if they don't have to.  Maybe you could do us a favour and tell your fellow Poles living here in England how great Poland is and tempt them to fuck off home, give us our jobs back and stop sending all their earnings back to Poland so it's not even put back into our economy.  Smile

Was this post a total troll post?
But let me tell you something.
Poland has been suppressed by other nationalities (like Finland),
more than any other European country. That is why they are so expelled.

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:09 am Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

"Nazi Punks F**k Off" - Dead Kennedy's  California, USA

What will the Revolution Change? - Youth Brigade

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Jump to: