Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Author
Ejergard

Rep: 8.1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:48 am Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

mooxe wrote (View Post):
No banning. Just coralling.

Hmm..?
Coralling according to urban dictionary;

Quote:
1. Coralling

Much like caroling, but instead of going out and singing horrible Xmas carols, one gets high on P and goes to bash small children, often with a branch. This can result in the child's jaw bone breaking through their skin.
I went Coralling last night. Would you like a skull fragment as a souvenir?

Firefrost

Rep: 13.3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:20 am Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

He meant this:

cor·ral  (k-rl)
n.
1. An enclosure for confining livestock.
2. An enclosure formed by a circle of wagons for defense against attack during an encampment.
tr.v. cor·ralled, cor·ral·ling, cor·rals
1. To drive into and hold in a corral.
2. To arrange (wagons) in a corral.
3. To take control or possession of.
4. To gather; garner: "difficult for congressional leadership to corral a majority of votes" (Don J. Pease).

In that sense it means to wall off / enclose

Therion

Rep: 27.4
votes: 4

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:39 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

Tippi-Simo wrote (View Post):
I remember when I made my first police report of a racially motivated attack (gang of blacks around 10 attacked me, beat me to ground stole my Nokia 7110, I was lucky that I just got bruises and stolen phone. Fought back so they left). The cops just said: We cant do anything.
Thats it. But think about when a turk is being attacked? Every police men are working for the case.

Are you sure that it was because they were black? This kind of criminals (thieves, hooligans and small robbers) are infamously difficult to bring to eliminate, even in mononational societies.
The lawgivers seem to be very tolerant towards them.

Wonderland - my mod for Armored Brigade

Killing for peace is like fucking for orgasm.

Tippi-Simo

Rep: 53.1
votes: 5

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:24 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

Therion wrote (View Post):
I remember when I made my first police report of a racially motivated attack (gang of blacks around 10 attacked me, beat me to ground stole my Nokia 7110, I was lucky that I just got bruises and stolen phone. Fought back so they left). The cops just said: We cant do anything.
Thats it. But think about when a turk is being attacked? Every police men are working for the case.

Are you sure that it was because they were black? This kind of criminals (thieves, hooligans and small robbers) are infamously difficult to bring to eliminate, even in mononational societies.
The lawgivers seem to be very tolerant towards them.

Yes I think so.
We have had here many manhunts in the capital of Helsinki cause some black dude was pushed by white guys. But police doing nothing if gang of blacks attack white.

Everywhere you see these messages: End of racial discrimination (and a picture of black men). Stop RACISM!
But what many people fail to see it really means: White men have no right to exist. White is the color of racism.

Just my few Zlotys.

"Du talar dalig svenska, men du är bra i sängen"

Infidel

Rep: 25.4

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:52 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

Infidel wrote (View Post):

That's because nobody wants to live in Poland if they don't have to.  Maybe you could do us a favour and tell your fellow Poles living here in England how great Poland is and tempt them to fuck off home, give us our jobs back and stop sending all their earnings back to Poland so it's not even put back into our economy.  Smile

Was this post a total troll post?
But let me tell you something.
Poland has been suppressed by other nationalities (like Finland),
more than any other European country. That is why they are so expelled.

My post was something only a Brit would really "get."  I was having a little dig at the small minded ignorant fuckwits who are anti-immigration here yet know nothing of the real details or facts.

Keep up you Nazi.

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:43 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

That's because nobody wants to live in Poland if they don't have to.  Maybe you could do us a favour and tell your fellow Poles living here in England how great Poland is and tempt them to fuck off home, give us our jobs back and stop sending all their earnings back to Poland so it's not even put back into our economy.  Smile

Was this post a total troll post?
But let me tell you something.
Poland has been suppressed by other nationalities (like Finland),
more than any other European country. That is why they are so expelled.

My post was something only a Brit would really "get."  I was having a little dig at the small minded ignorant fuckwits who are anti-immigration here yet know nothing of the real details or facts.

Keep up you Nazi.

Why so serious?
So where´s all the good habits?

Infidel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:44 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

What?  Make sense please.

Oh nevermind, just forget it, it's like talking to someone with only half a brain cell.

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:13 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

What?  Make sense please.

Oh nevermind, just forget it, it's like talking to someone with only half a brain cell.

Calling someone  a fuckwit or a nazi is against good manners. Maybe this is something British then? Sorry I am not a native english speaker. Don´t know your manners.

Infidel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:16 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

*Sigh*

Like I said, nevermind.  Sarcasm and irony is lost on you.  I was not calling you a fuckwit... I was refering to the, as I put it earlier, "ignorant, small minded fuckwits."

I also do not consider you a Nazi, again, sarcasm.

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:42 am Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

If you have some spare time, please watch this:

Link

About red army. By David Duke.

P.S. Don´t mind the Finnish translation.

Therion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:30 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

That speech abut raping German women was awesome Smile . Something straight out of Wh40k Very Happy .

Anyway, does anyone have verified historical sources about Soviet mass rapes?

Therion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:04 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

Anyway, even if it's true, Germans really had it coming for what they have done in the east. To Poles, Russians and Jews. They really had it coming.

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:08 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

Yes it is true Therion.
Many russian authors say it was wide spread.
It is not a joke.

schrecken

Rep: 195
votes: 15

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:33 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

I don't think any thing by David Duke is worth anyones time watching.

he's a liar, a racist an anti semite and mad.

But it makes him lots of money.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:37 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

schrecken wrote (View Post):
I don't think any thing by Michael Moore is worth anyones time watching.

he's a liar, a racist an anti semite and mad.

+1

Therion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:35 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

I thought exactly the same thing when watching his videos. I suspect that it's simply a way to get rich. The same as tabloids and conspiracy theorism.
Write/film retarded bullshit and then earn tons of money on selling it.

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:35 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

Quote:
Nazi SS veterans march through Riga in event attended by right-wing party linked to Tories

Veterans of the dreaded Nazi Waffen SS marched in freezing temperatures in the Latvian capital Riga today cheered by locals who view them as heroes.

A city council ban on the march was overturned at the 11th hour by a court.

That meant that men who once wore the double S-flashes of the Nazi party's elite combat unit were honoured among the 2,000 who took part as freedom fighters from Communism...

Rest here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1258331/Nazi-SS-veterans-march-Riga-event-organised-right-wing-party-linked-Tories.html

Therion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:39 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

Hmm...

Tippi-Simo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:14 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

Therion wrote (View Post):

I thought exactly the same thing when watching his videos. I suspect that it's simply a way to get rich. The same as tabloids and conspiracy theorism.
Write/film retarded bullshit and then earn tons of money on selling it.

My friend, don´t take Schrecken´s baits :)

Duke is well educated. Not a wellfare using citizen of Detroit.

Therion

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:38 pm Post subject: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Reply with quote

And he makes money on selling millions of books. It's not uncommon that educated people have to earn money.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Jump to: