Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1180
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
ASuperFatJ

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:26 am Post subject: Installing Stalingrad Mod Reply with quote

Sorry if your all hearing the same questions over and over again but I am new to using mods but have followed all the Guides & Support steps several times but am still getting the same error message...

Failed to System\Packages\STALINGRADv1.2\CC5.exe to
C:\Program Files\SSI\Close Combat Invasion Normandy\CC5.exe (Error
code = 5)

Once again I apologize for asking the same questions you've all heard and I thank you for any help you can give. Smile

Ozymandias

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:28 pm Post subject: .txt map files Reply with quote

While we're on the subject, the map zip doesn't seem to have the map.txt files in it. Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,

Oz

RD_Roach

Rep: 1.9
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:10 pm Post subject: Re: Installing Stalingrad Mod Reply with quote

ASuperFatJ wrote:
Sorry if your all hearing the same questions over and over again but I am new to using mods but have followed all the Guides & Support steps several times but am still getting the same error message...

code = 5)

Once again I apologize for asking the same questions you've all heard and I thank you for any help you can give. Smile

Lookinside your folder that has Cfgv13 then look in the System folder to see if you have a folder named *Packages* & *Original* if not create them.

When installing the Cfg13 it doesnt always create these folders.

CC Greatest Game Ever!
www.reddevilscc.com

RD_Roach

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:19 pm Post subject: Re: .txt map files Reply with quote

Ozymandias wrote:
While we're on the subject, the map zip doesn't seem to have the map.txt files in it. Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,

Oz
Iam assuming you got your maps from this site,should be ok ,but possible its corrupted and or missing some files...heres another place to get them and see if it works...you may have to signup to the site to use DLs... http://www.closecombat.org/CSO/index.php?name=CmodsDownload&file=index&req=viewsdownload&sid=142

Scroll down and Dl Stalingrad map pack V1

CC Greatest Game Ever!
www.reddevilscc.com

ASuperFatJ

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:23 am Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked the Cfgv13 System folder and both folders *packages* & *Originals* are there and I have also tried Uninstalling CC5 then reinstalling it ( Along with the patch ) then tried the steps again but still receive the same message.

RD_Roach

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:33 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

ASuperFatJ wrote:
I checked the Cfgv13 System folder and both folders *packages* & *Originals* are there and I have also tried Uninstalling CC5 then reinstalling it ( Along with the patch ) then tried the steps again but still receive the same message.

When unistalling the game did you unistall the 501a patch(ControlPanel/Add/Remove) ? This patch has to be removed this way or it doesnt reinstall properly...Look at your main screen when starting CC5 to see if it shows 501 at the bottom. you also have to have a Full install of the game....if you have done this properly,then i need to know how a what you did from here.

CC Greatest Game Ever!
www.reddevilscc.com

ASuperFatJ

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:45 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes when I uninstalled CC5 I did uninstall the patch as well then Re-installed CC5 then installed the patch and tried the steps again but still got the same error message but I also noticed when trying to install a different CC5 mod I followed the same steps but still got the same error message.

RD_Roach

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:08 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Is thier a folder named Stalingrad in your Packages folder? Same for the other mods you have tryed to install?

CC Greatest Game Ever!
www.reddevilscc.com

pzjager

Rep: 12.3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:58 am Post subject: Re: Installing Stalingrad Mod Reply with quote

ASuperFatJ wrote:

code = 5)

Hi,

Stalingrad is one of the bestmods available, but it seems that the pln. file creates problems very often.

If you face problems,I would recommend you to installl the game manually. It will work.

Cheers
PJ

squadleader_id

Rep: 53.2
votes: 7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:58 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

pzjager wrote:
ASuperFatJ wrote:

code = 5)

Hi,

Stalingrad is one of the bestmods available, but it seems that the pln. file creates problems very often.

If you face problems,I would recommend you to installl the game manually. It will work.

Cheers
PJ

Hmm...installing the individual mod files manually is the most reliable method...but it's not practical and you have to first study the CC install to see which files goes where.
You can use the install.txt in the plugin for guide.

ASuperFatJ

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:36 am Post subject: Reply with quote

RD_Roach wrote:
Is thier a folder named Stalingrad in your Packages folder? Same for the other mods you have tryed to install?

Yes all files are were the steps say they should be and yes stalingrad and the other mods are in the packages folder as well.

bert

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:45 am Post subject: Re: Installing Stalingrad Mod Reply with quote

have successsfully installed cc5 +5.01 patch on windows 7 pc , installed all maps , videos and plugins all ok. when i go to install plugin in cfg exe it says no such folder exists, is this because win 7 has called it progfiles (x86)/ssi and not just plane prgfiles /ssi?????? pls can anyone help ta

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> CC5 Stalingrad

Jump to: