Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Author
Pete

Rep: 118.1
votes: 12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:31 pm Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

Thanks all for your comments. I just hope that you are actually enjoying this mod and finish a campaign Wink  .
@ Talorgan: no , we are not planning a submod. After the update we will focus all our efforts on something better.

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis
(War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)
Our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/buckandpete/
Our website: https://themodsection.net/

kasta

Rep: 4.9

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:25 am Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

Just stopped playing this new mod after 10 hours, with a 12 minute brake for food and toilettage!
What an awesome job done on this new mod. The sounds,the maps, all very well done!!!
You guys are computer masters!!
If we meet one day I would be glad to buy you a steak dinner! {not shitting!}
I am sure that you are proud of this great work you people have done!
For sure modders FAR surpass paid programmers who are good in only "Get the job done"
Modders capture the "feel" the "soul" of the game of CC.
Can you say this for the paid pros?
After all the mods that I have down loaded from this SUPER site, I just had to say my thanks to all here!
Ok, back to BLASTING the enemy....

Cause what you reap...is what you sow...MOW FOW...

xemeriekx

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:46 pm Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

Hello,

I've just tried to instal this new mod, but it keeps failing.
I have a number of different mods that work perfectly and this is the first one that causes trouble.
I'm not much of a computer expert, so I've taken a copy of what seems to be wrong.

Any help would be much obliged, because I really would like to play this battle.

Thanks in advance.

Emeriek

Pete

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:57 pm Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

@ xemeriekx : I wrote this reply also below your post in another thread: Please read the bug reporting thread here: bug thread

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Silverpen

Rep: 28.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:59 am Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

Mod downloaded and installed perfectly..no problems.. I am playing campaign and have gone through three battles so far. Game is tough..terrain is  is restrictive and unforgiving.. If tanks go off road you're in trouble..ground is very soft in Holland. Super job on the maps. Really enjoying the Mod..Thank you very much.

Silverpen

Pzt_Coyote

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:03 pm Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

Hooray for Buck!!!! Was a nice suprise finding it was released Smile Thanks

Chef- " I just wanted to learn how to fucking cook man!"

reinald

Rep: 20.3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:55 pm Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

Buck_Compton wrote (View Post):
I hope you guys will enjoying playing this mod!

I do. Tremendous work. Thx!

pagskier

Rep: 25

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:43 pm Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

wow I'll get to install a mod!
but I tried and actuallly don't understand a thing
any1 could help me please I want to play that one!!

and thanks for your hard work that we will enjoy!

Pete

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:07 pm Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

Well, I'd love to help you out but I don't know what problems you are running into. Basically it comes down to this: Install CC5 on your C drive, install the patch 5.01, install Configuration manager 1.3 (for CC5) or perhaps Modswap if that is available for CC5 too (didnot look into that option yet) , download the Scheldt mod maps en copy into the Maps folder of your installation, download the Scheldt mod plugin and put it in the Plugins folder of the Configuration manager before running the CfgV13 application. Once you start up CfgV13 you should be able to see it in the  'Not installed' window and from there you can install the mod. For troubleshooting first check other threads on this forum  Wink

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

schrecken

Rep: 195
votes: 15

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:32 am Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

Note on modswap.

it is available and works for CC2, CC3, CC4,CC5, CoI and Modern Tactics.

The mods have to be converted though

Modswap versions of Cc4 Winter war and CC4 true Green are available Here http://closecombat.matrixgames.com/ClassicCC/ClassicCC.html

i also have a modswap version of Panzerfiend and Panzer marsch! for CC5
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

pagskier

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:25 am Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

I just played a bit on grand campaing
and damn great Mod!!
I can't really compare with other mods but it's awsome!

but now it's doing unable to open file for streaming
I can't open it anymore after a crash anyone know?

TPMM

Rep: 2.8

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:02 pm Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

Hi.
I've just started playing it with my brother. I've played almost all of mods and I think that this one is of really good quality.

I've got some graphics problem - but I can't judge, whether it's the matter of this particular mod or my CC wants some holidays.

Pozdrawiam

jagd_jar1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:02 am Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

Been away from playing CC a while now - this looks great.
Thanks  Buck!!aand others

To the guys having problems

POST the EXACT steps you are using to install and we'll figure out what you are doing wrong.

pagskier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:14 am Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

Nice Mod thank you!

Coenst

Rep: 4

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:04 am Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

Thanks Buck! (and the rest).

Didn't visit this site for a loooong time, really happy to see you finally finished the mod,
Downloading now, didn't try it ...yet.
After looking at the screenshots, it looks very promising.
Until now, I tried EVERY mod for CC5, so it's great to add this one to my collection.
May I ask you what your next project will be about?
I thought that ABTF (like some people said) would be a logical step, since you're living in Nijmegen (Not that far away from Arnhem).
In ieder geval, van harte bedankt!! Wink en de groeten uit de buurt van Kleve (Dld).

Technical Support

Pete

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:09 pm Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

Hi Coenst, check out our 2 new subforums in the Modding Workshop forum. We are currently working on the revived Ortona '43 mod and are preparing a mod about the Rhineland campaign with an emphasis on operations Veritable, Blockbuster and Grenade. So you might find your area represented in one of our new maps  Very Happy  

Cheers,

Pete

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

Whistler

Rep: 7.7

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:09 pm Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

Yep, reinstalling  8)

Goed werk!!

Found a nice documentary too, but it might be known, anyway... http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5597009000933758900#

Rek

Rep: 6.4

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:35 pm Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

THANKS BUCK!!!!  Very Happy

nhaupt

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:53 am Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

for those having the acredits.bmp problem, go to your graphics subfolder, copy another .bmp file and rename it acredits.bmp, worked for me and no pesky re install necessary. great mod by the way, your hard work is much appreciated.

dj

Rep: 157.1
votes: 9

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:09 am Post subject: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Reply with quote

Pete wrote (View Post):
Hi Coenst, check out our 2 new subforums in the Modding Workshop forum. We are currently working on the revived Ortona '43 mod and are preparing a mod about the Rhineland campaign with an emphasis on operations Veritable, Blockbuster and Grenade. So you might find your area represented in one of our new maps  Very Happy  

Cheers,

Pete

Good news.   Can't believe such a tiny infantry unit albeit FJ was able to defend against such a vasty superior force with lots of armour.  Also the Rhineland Campaign sounds very promising.  Nobody has done a mod on that before, not to mention Italy.

What will the Revolution Change? - Youth Brigade

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Mods by Buck and Pete -> CC5 Battle of the Scheldt
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Jump to: