Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Author
ghuznee

Rep: 0.8

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:59 am Post subject: The Longest Day serial needed Reply with quote

Let the witch hunt begin.

I thought I would just be honest about this (oh the irony) I downloaded this game. But the way I feel, I bought Modern Tactics and hated it because i heard you could download a mod for ww2. never could work that out. and i bought cc5 back in the day. so they have my money.

does any have a link or a copy of serial number for the latest patch of TLD. I didn't have one to start with...

Greatly appreaciated.

schrecken

Rep: 195
votes: 15

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:06 am Post subject: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Reply with quote

Just purchase the game and you will receive a serial number.

tLD is not CC5 although classic CC5 is thrown in for free and benefits from the coding improvements.

and no one who has been involved in the release of tLD has any of your money you spent on CC5 10 years ago.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

schrecken

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:07 am Post subject: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Reply with quote

oh, did you download the version that enables trojans when you install it, or the clean one?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

ghuznee

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:48 am Post subject: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Reply with quote

trojan?? what's this??? gasp! heh nice try. id rather donate some money to charity. like i said, i bought modern tactics. NEVER played it...

vonB

Rep: 32.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:14 pm Post subject: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Reply with quote

Honesty is ironic?

'Irony': "the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning"  Ah!, now I understand what you mean...

Free software, free Registration Number, free support, free lunch... wouldn't we all appreciate such liberties...  I am sure your employer or prospective employer will appreciate you offering to work for free...

Perhaps I can demonstrate some irony, but then again, perhaps I had better not.

Buy the game.  Sorted!

ghuznee

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:26 pm Post subject: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Reply with quote

they're clever in ireland aren't they? shall i spell it out. heard of humour. who can be bothered arguing with self righteous judgemental computer war geeks.

buy some social skills and a life. sorted.  

admin. delete this post.

vonB

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:26 pm Post subject: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Reply with quote

Hi 'Buddy',

I thought that the community needed some comic relief, so I am posting the Private Message you sent to me:

----------------

"hey buddy,

get fucked you self righteous twat from ireland.

instead of playing the judging game, why don't you look at yourself in the mirror. i bet your an ugly guy. inside and out."

-----------------

I will demonstrate how to use irony:  "Have a nice day! Please come back here often".

ghuznee

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:28 pm Post subject: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Reply with quote

i get the feeling this just made your year

vonB

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:38 pm Post subject: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Reply with quote

And it didn't make yours?  How ironic...

ghuznee

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:47 pm Post subject: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Reply with quote

haha yep it did. glad to help you out

-Jager-

Rep: 6.5

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:08 pm Post subject: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Reply with quote

here you go http://www.digitalriver.com/dr/v2/ec_dynamic.Main?SP=1&PN=2&sid=50505

Good moaning!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAajssMn95w&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4QDz3c3Auw&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia178T1i8ss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwAioN2mtsA&feature=related

Last edited by -Jager- on Sun May 09, 2010 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

schrecken

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:53 pm Post subject: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Reply with quote

Hmmmm..

Another case of this site supporting the sharing of copyrighted software.

vonB

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:06 pm Post subject: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Reply with quote

Alas, there are those with no scruples, and likely double standards.  I wonder what they would think if they had their own work stolen?

schrecken

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:11 pm Post subject: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Reply with quote

Unfortunately -jager- has asked for technical help... and then just throws it back in our faces.

Another blow to my faith in this community.

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:36 pm Post subject: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Reply with quote

The conclusion to this thread was very funny. There must be some irony in here somewhere.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

-Jager-

Rep: 6.5

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:01 pm Post subject: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Reply with quote

Surprised No I dont give out anny key that work one a new site. Shocked

Good moaning!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAajssMn95w&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4QDz3c3Auw&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia178T1i8ss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwAioN2mtsA&feature=related

Dundradal

Rep: 27.9
votes: 4

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:27 pm Post subject: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Reply with quote

Now why wouldn't you just close the thread and delete the post containing the serial?

This makes no sense to me. It just has stupidity written all over it. So why  not make it go away?

Stupid.

"To you, we are deeply grateful, and release what little hold we might, as Durandal, have had on your soul.
Go."
- Final Terminal Message, Marathon Infinity

schrecken

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:33 pm Post subject: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Reply with quote

Because the owners of this site have a history of support copyright violation... and so it continues.......

Dundradal

Rep: 27.9
votes: 4

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:37 pm Post subject: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Reply with quote

Well that's a good way to make sure you have a developer willing to support the games you play....

Fucking amazing...ha!

"To you, we are deeply grateful, and release what little hold we might, as Durandal, have had on your soul.
Go."
- Final Terminal Message, Marathon Infinity

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:28 am Post subject: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Reply with quote

The comments are owned by the poster.

Please provide proof that sharing a serial is a copyright violation. The license agreement does not mention it. Maybe the process you go thru to buy the game explains it somewhere?

Sorry, no knee jerk reactions from ol' Andy Simmonds this week.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat The Longest Day
Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Jump to: