Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Author
Digs

Rep: 56.7
votes: 5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:11 am Post subject: Re: Last stand Arnhem Reply with quote

Check out this article over at The Wargamer. http://www.wargamer.com/article/2905/close-combat-last-stand-arnhem

southern_land

Rep: 155.2
votes: 14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:04 am Post subject: Re: Last stand Arnhem Reply with quote

Manoi wrote (View Post):
Seems that I will have a CC game again on my computer soon! And don't ask me to draw 64 new maps for Stalingrad! Wink

Common there are already 43 perfectly good ones, you're over halfway there Razz

Manoi

Rep: 89.5
votes: 7

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:16 am Post subject: Re: Last stand Arnhem Reply with quote

Will LSA be easily modded?  Cool  (just a question!)

Nomada_Firefox

Rep: 32.9
votes: 9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:31 am Post subject: Re: Last stand Arnhem Reply with quote

I suppose that LSA will be so easy than previous re-makes, for me this is very easy.

"Nada escapa a mis dominios".
Clan Nomada Web Site
FirefoxCCMods Web Site
(Only www.FirefoxCCMods.com is a English web site).

wurger

Rep: 1.5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:27 pm Post subject: Re: Last stand Arnhem Reply with quote

Nomada_Firefox wrote (View Post):
I suppose that LSA will be so easy than previous re-makes, for me this is very easy.

then i can't wait for your mod!  Very Happy

Nomada_Firefox

Rep: 32.9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:40 pm Post subject: Re: Last stand Arnhem Reply with quote

I have some proyects on my head but I need the game before start some of them.Wink

"Nada escapa a mis dominios".
Clan Nomada Web Site
FirefoxCCMods Web Site
(Only www.FirefoxCCMods.com is a English web site).

Whistler

Rep: 7.7

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:05 pm Post subject: Re: Last stand Arnhem Reply with quote

Wohaa, very nice! Can't wait Cool

lamurt

Rep: 10

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:17 pm Post subject: Re: Last stand Arnhem Reply with quote

even the ui is of cc2 flavour, nice touch there capturing the feeling of why cc2 stands out from the rest of the post cc2 releases. Cool

Sapa

Rep: 76.3
votes: 8

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:28 pm Post subject: Re: Last stand Arnhem Reply with quote

A new video :-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D44hOJistNM

Sapa

Rep: 76.3
votes: 8

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:43 pm Post subject: Re: Last stand Arnhem Reply with quote

I love that man Southern_Land and his maps! Wink

Mats

Buck_Compton

Rep: 64.6

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:30 pm Post subject: Re: Last stand Arnhem Reply with quote

To all the people within the LSA team.

I wish to congratulate you guys with the (at first sight) good looking game. Nice new innovations wich will be useable for the group of modders who are still around. I also must say that the maps for as far as I was able to recognize them look very good. Its also nice to see some parts of my own work back in this version of CC (Best, Arnhem, Ginkelse Heath).

I'm looking forward to an upcoming release date and i'm also able to announce to you guys that Pete and I chose to switch our future Rhineland modding project from TLD to LSA. Because of obviouse reasons I guess.

I also hope that people like Mafi keep on going with making tools to edit the cc games.

Currahee Wink

Buck

If you are short of everything but enemy, you are in the combat zone.

MF_Church

Rep: 26

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:13 am Post subject: Re: Last stand Arnhem Reply with quote

Oh my ~~~ !   :)

Your basis OVERwhelming MODE!  my! that is very impressive!!!

Whatever doubt i had has vanished!   Bring it on! heheh.  Even b4 the summer is half over!  

Wow!  

:D

HogansHeros

Rep: 28.5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:47 am Post subject: Re: Last stand Arnhem Reply with quote

I was hoping they'd release it today (July 2nd) or the next day so us Yanks would get a 3 day weekend to play it.

squadleader_id

Rep: 53.2
votes: 7

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:37 am Post subject: Re: Last stand Arnhem Reply with quote

Looking really great! And the creases in the TLD/WAR engine should be well ironed out for LSA *crossing fingers*.
Now all we need is a release date! Gimme gimme!!

pagskier

Rep: 25

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:53 am Post subject: Re: Last stand Arnhem Reply with quote

It looks damn nice!!!
I`m stoked!

Pete

Rep: 118.1
votes: 12

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:25 am Post subject: Re: Last stand Arnhem Reply with quote

Some very nice and exciting new features in that game. Who else noticed that you can not only destroy bridges but that they can also be repaired? And if guns  can be assigned fixed positions that would mean that fortifications can be more accurately represented in future mods. So yes, I am definitely looking forward to this game and from what I see now I think that this game is going to be the basis for many mods to come.

Dulce Bellum Inexpertis
(War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)
Our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/buckandpete/
Our website: https://themodsection.net/

karlmortar

Rep: 16.7
votes: 2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:09 am Post subject: Re: Last stand Arnhem Reply with quote

Quote:
So yes, I am definitely looking forward to this game and from what I see now I think that this game is going to be the basis for many mods to come.

Indeed Very Happy

"CC for ever"

Mafi

Rep: 2.7
votes: 17

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:35 pm Post subject: Re: Last stand Arnhem Reply with quote

Buck_Compton wrote (View Post):
... also hope that people like Mafi keep on going with making tools to edit the cc games.

Hi Buck,

me is offline while FIFA-world cup is going on... Not a good date to post new games: mid-summer, FIFA-world-cup, vacation...

Cordially
Mafi

pvt_Grunt

Rep: 98.5
votes: 5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:55 am Post subject: Re: Last stand Arnhem Reply with quote

Mafi wrote (View Post):
Not a good date to post new games: mid-summer, FIFA-world-cup, vacation...

Cordially
Mafi

Unless you're in Australia - mid-winter, out of the cup in round 1, no vacation for 6 months.....

Buck_Compton

Rep: 64.6

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:42 pm Post subject: Re: Last stand Arnhem Reply with quote

Mafi wrote (View Post):
Buck_Compton wrote (View Post):
... also hope that people like Mafi keep on going with making tools to edit the cc games.

Hi Buck,

me is offline while FIFA-world cup is going on... Not a good date to post new games: mid-summer, FIFA-world-cup, vacation...

Cordially
Mafi

Well there isn't a release date known... my best guess is somewhere after the summer vacations. But are you interested in making software for the game?

cheers
Buck

If you are short of everything but enemy, you are in the combat zone.

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Jump to: