Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Author
Ost_KinsK

Rep: 11.6

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:35 pm Post subject: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

who can stop my army? cc5, tld, ccmt...

i will kill you

my msn codina [at] ubbi.com [dot] br

aceous

Rep: 0.2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:01 pm Post subject: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

try Close combat series 5  or 6 im in there. pass is still ccs.

Czapa

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:53 pm Post subject: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

Hello Generals!

I'm new to CC universe, but might I suggest playing through GameRanger?
www.gameranger.com

It is a lot easier in my opinion than Gamespy and Hamachi, just host a game, people join, and when you start the game, it already moves you to the multiplayer menu (at least Age of Empires, Red Alert 2, Age of Mythology and Heroes 3 that I played worked everytime), all CC games are supported (don't know about mods though).

PS. Very eager to play, i have CC 1,2,3,4,5 but no mods (new to the universe, as said - ready for suggestions)

Cheers!

RD_TG_Jager

Rep: 24.5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:55 pm Post subject: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

I tried to get in all day Saturday and was not able to get in. People need to log of it when done or admins need to clean up the non-online people that are there. If not some other platform should be used that does not keep offline people in the lobby.

navyass

Rep: 3.3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:37 am Post subject: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

Hello Gentlemans!
I need enemy! CC2, TLD, WaR, any Mod!
Waiting to pm.

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:13 am Post subject: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

Next advertised meet will be March 6th.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

Warf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:05 pm Post subject: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

I would love to join but always have problems with the servers..

Daniel_on

Rep: 23.8

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:09 am Post subject: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

I invite you to my network:

login:   |CC|
pass:    123

I play mostly in the SAS or TLD (no patch)

alexo

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:14 am Post subject: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

staff is in close combat a bridge too far and also the longest day

in this hamachi?
can take my msn

alexo

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:14 am Post subject: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

staff is in close combat a bridge too far and also the longest day

in this hamachi?
can take my msn
alex_heavy_war [at] hotmail [dot] com

overdoz2003

Rep: 1.4

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:31 am Post subject: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

Who wishes to play greetings to all GC write to me I often I happen in a network so time I Like to eat Fashions GJS and SAS not against and others to play I am on Gamespy and Hamachi ...    Nick  *SuckyourLemonade*

dacman82

Rep: 4.5
votes: 1

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:59 am Post subject: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

Hey folks,

Not sure if this is the right forum foer posting but i am having some probs with Hamchi. I can ping ppl and chat etc but when i actually try to play someone neither I nor the other player can find each other via TPC. When i check my network in network connections it says Hamachi no internet access. I have treid looking through other forums for assistance but no dice. If anyone could help me it would be much appreciated. This game is one of the best but geezs there are some goddamn multiplay issues for me. It drives me insane.

Cheers in advance.

Softly softly, catchee monkee...

mooxe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:57 am Post subject: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

Dacman, not sure what the prob is, I have never seen that. I would start with a complete uninstall and reinstall. If you can find an older version of Hamachi, pre 2.0 than try that upon reinstallation.

Dundradal

Rep: 27.9
votes: 4

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:19 am Post subject: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

Mooxe did you get anyone to keep Hamachi clean? The 3 networks are full of offline people.

"To you, we are deeply grateful, and release what little hold we might, as Durandal, have had on your soul.
Go."
- Final Terminal Message, Marathon Infinity

Dundradal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:10 pm Post subject: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

Please remember to leave networks when you are done!

"To you, we are deeply grateful, and release what little hold we might, as Durandal, have had on your soul.
Go."

navyass

Rep: 3.3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:08 am Post subject: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

Hello Gentlemans again!
I need enemy! TLD, WaR, any Mod!
Waiting to pm.

Dundradal

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:15 am Post subject: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

Hamachi is almost dead all the time now because Mooxe isn't around to clean it out. I've yet to see a day/night where the networks are active like they have been.

I've made the move to BattleHQ and urge others to do the same. You can play EVERY CC game using it (with or without DirectPlay) and it has a better chat ability than Hamachi.

I know when Mooxe gets back he will clear out the networks, but Hamachi can be such a pain. It can mess up other connections (like GameRanger) and overall I'm not that fond of it.

I wish this site would promote BHQ since now it's got a good account creation site and is stable in its running.

Go."

Daniel_on

Rep: 23.8

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:04 pm Post subject: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

Hi

I'm looking for an opponent to the CC TLD

mooxe

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:03 am Post subject: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

Hamachi cleared.

buuface

Rep: 56.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:09 pm Post subject: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

With regards to the "Hamachi Weekend Locator" image at the homepage of this website:

For me the image doesnt corrolate with what i can see in hamachi.

Right now the locator image shows at lest 20 players online but my hamachi interface shows less than 10 players and their names are not the same as those in the image.

What does this mean?

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess -> H2H Multiplayer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to: