Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Author
mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:31 pm Post subject: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

The Weekend Locator is a screenshot of the players I see on Hamachi currently. The image is updated every 10 minutes. The image shows all three Hamachi networks that CCS admins. Are you sure you are in the same networks?

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

buuface

Rep: 56.4
votes: 1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:46 am Post subject: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

Hi Mooxe thanks for the response. Its strange... Yes im deffinately in the same networks. Some of the players from the screen shot are there but others are not. Is it possible that "unlicenced" versions of hamachi cannot see licsenced members or somthing like that?
Wierd

I am RD_Overkenshin

Cataphract887

Rep: 0.2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:21 pm Post subject: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

After i download, install and run hamachi and am at the main screen(two options;create network, or join network) what then? There isnt a search function so how do i find this sites network?

Cataphract887

Rep: 0.2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:40 pm Post subject: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

Ok, i tried connecting to ''close combat series'' and same with 2 added. Cant get in either, says their full, and 3 doesnt exist

Oh well, guess i wait until someone exits

mooxe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:54 pm Post subject: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

They exist, they are case sensitive. Close Combat Series, Close Combat Series 2, Close Combat Series 3.

KOR7

Rep: 0.1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:50 am Post subject: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

Experienced players needed :)

Login  :  cclegion
Pass   :  qaz

CC5 GJS,SAS, Bloody omaha (and others)

I prefer 100% realism, 15-20 min, no 2min warning, VL rule

See u in normady Smile

Clan 10 Brigade of Panzer Cavalery
Captain
Leader of 10 Dragon Regiment

Klan 10 Brygada kawaleri pancernej(BKP)
Rotmistrz
Dowódca 10 pulku Dragonów

Ivan_Zaitzev

Rep: 56.1
votes: 3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:04 am Post subject: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

Is there some kind of Hamachi Manual?
I first logged in and everybody was with a green dot, now everybody is with a blue dot and a yellow triangle with an exclamation sign.
And nobody answers the chat.  Sad

The real Close Combat starts when you are out of ammo.
Have you hugged your AT Gun today?
My Youtube Channel
http://closecombat2.blogspot.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

mooxe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:53 am Post subject: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

Green Dot - direct tunnel
Blue Dot - relayed tunnel
Yellow Triangle - problem with tunnel, reconnect, sometimes you can still connect anyways

The website has full explanations.

Ivan_Zaitzev

Rep: 56.1
votes: 3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:59 am Post subject: Re: Join CCS Hamachi Network for Multiplayer Games Reply with quote

Thanks! I should have taken a look at the FAQ first.
Its pretty easy to use, a member explained how to use it via chat.
Thanks Mooxe!

The real Close Combat starts when you are out of ammo.
Have you hugged your AT Gun today?
My Youtube Channel
http://closecombat2.blogspot.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

mooxe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:07 pm Post subject: Re: Here's where to find people online for multiplayer games Reply with quote

I will be on the road until Aug 20th. Hamachi will be untended till then. Please logout properly.

US_Brake

Rep: 24.2
votes: 22

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:35 am Post subject: Re: Here's where to find people online for multiplayer games Reply with quote

Playing any of the Close Combat games online against a human opponent is great fun. We are part of an international community of wargamers. These games are also a tool that can sharpen the players tactical intellectual ability, while stimulating interests in history & military technology. As multiplayer entertainment, Close Combat has few competitors in the RTS genre. You may have played many wargames but no other game is like the Atomic CC series. Game designers should study Close Combat as a model for future games on a new engine.

Getting started may take some time and patience. We have a small online playing community who plays at a variety of game zones. I have all the games in the series but my favorite is Close Combat III and Cross of Iron. I play at Gameranger.com a lobby not unlike the original MSN Zone. Gameranger supports all versions of CC.

If you are new and want to try gameranger.com download the free software. Host a game with the message "New Player needs H2H Test" Some players with older versions of Close Combat may need to adjust some settings to connect but most can play without issues. You can play any custom game mod as long as your opponent has matching game files and maps.

Close Combat's most infamous SOB

Last edited by US_Brake on Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total

bini

Rep: 5.5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:15 am Post subject: Re: Here's where to find people online for multiplayer games Reply with quote

i am getting a network adapter error with hamachi can someone help?

mooxe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:51 pm Post subject: Re: Here's where to find people online for multiplayer games Reply with quote

The First Saturdays Campaign, and weekend meets on Hamachi have worked. There is a steady stream of Close Combat players filtering through Hamachi all week, with the highest number of people on during the weekends.

Although some still have trouble connecting, Hamachi is serving as an online meeting place where players can meet and choose other services to connect on such as Gamespy, BHQ or Game Ranger.

jc_von_preussen

Rep: 6

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:12 pm Post subject: Re: Here's where to find people online for multiplayer games Reply with quote

Hey there,

I have never played online though I would be very happy to play even campaigns with someone. My favorite mod is by far Clos Combat 3: Der Ost Front... I find it excellent.

I tried some other mods on CC5, but none impresses me as much as DOF !

Maybe one day I shall find an opponent among you ? I would be happy to play a campaign...

Rules, I don't really care, yet I prefer 12-14 minutes games... Because I m accostumed to that kind of gaming !

See you one the field !

overdoz2003

Rep: 1.4

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:38 pm Post subject: Re: Here's where to find people online for multiplayer games Reply with quote

I search for the player for GC In Sas Gjs Stalingrad Overlord TLD LTD Nickname Pz Troops Login: cclegion Pass: qaz

overdoz2003

Rep: 1.4

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:39 pm Post subject: Re: Here's where to find people online for multiplayer games Reply with quote

I search for the player for GC In Sas Gjs Stalingrad Overlord TLD LTD LSA WAR
Nickname Pz Troops Login: cclegion Pass: qaz

Rickman

Rep: 3.7

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:49 pm Post subject: Re: Here's where to find people online for multiplayer games Reply with quote

I search player to play CC5 GJS on gameranger! My name, Rickman on gameranger...

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> The Mess -> H2H Multiplayer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Jump to: