Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1179
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Goto page 1, 2  Next
 Author
schrecken

Rep: 195
votes: 15

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:01 am Post subject: Address for MMCC3 servers Reply with quote

The MMCC3 servers are back on-line.

They have a new IP address 64.111.28.17

Ports remain the same 2108, 2109 or 2110

Please enjoy at your convenience and don't hesitate to report any problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:04 pm Post subject: Re: Address for MMCC3 servers Reply with quote

Servers are offline.

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

mooxe

Rep: 221.1
votes: 25

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:49 pm Post subject: Re: Address for MMCC3 servers Reply with quote

Any update?

Join Discord for technical support and online games.

schrecken

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:29 pm Post subject: Re: Address for MMCC3 servers Reply with quote

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2387192&mpage=1&#2411974
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Dundradal

Rep: 27.9
votes: 4

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:23 am Post subject: Re: Address for MMCC3 servers Reply with quote

Servers are back online...I sent a message to the help desk and made a complaint on the forum there.

IP address 64.111.28.17

Ports remain the same 2108, 2109 or 2110

"To you, we are deeply grateful, and release what little hold we might, as Durandal, have had on your soul.
Go."
- Final Terminal Message, Marathon Infinity

vonB

Rep: 32.6
votes: 5

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:19 am Post subject: Re: Address for MMCC3 servers Reply with quote

You too?  Good.  Perhaps our protestations have been worthwhile....

Dundradal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:23 am Post subject: Re: Address for MMCC3 servers Reply with quote

Yeah by Andrew is also saying he'd already reset them 3 times yesterday...so I have clue what the hell is going on exactly...they do work though I was logged on last night.

"To you, we are deeply grateful, and release what little hold we might, as Durandal, have had on your soul.
Go."

vonB

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:50 pm Post subject: Re: Address for MMCC3 servers Reply with quote

Can you still connect?  I haven't been able to.  It may be because of connectivity, but I don't think so (was able to connect before)...

Dundradal

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:03 pm Post subject: Re: Address for MMCC3 servers Reply with quote

Negative...I updated the Matrix thread as well. I sent a help desk inquiry. I'll let you know when I get a reply.

Go."

Dundradal

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:29 pm Post subject: Re: Address for MMCC3 servers Reply with quote

I'm asking everyone to fill out a help desk request form for MMCC3. If they get multiple entries from multiple users the chance of a real solution is greatly improved.

Perhaps a similar action should be undertaken for all the re-releases to see if we can get some patches??

Go."

vonB

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:07 pm Post subject: Re: Address for MMCC3 servers Reply with quote

Yay!  I connected just now.  First time in AGES.  I agree, consistent and persisent nagging might help to focus them, though I fear it is just Andrew restarting the Servers again.  If he was paid a Dollar every time he has (had) to to that, he would be a rich man by now.....  Wink

And thanks Andrew.  Your labours are really appreciated, even though it seems to be a thankless task having to cope with it on your own...

Dundradal

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:21 am Post subject: Re: Address for MMCC3 servers Reply with quote

should of jumped on Hamachi...we could have gotten a game in maybe

EDIT:

I think we should organize some MMCC3 games. Andrew wanted to run 3 mods this summer. If we give them enough players demanding they run they will hopefully really attempt a fix.

Go."

Dundradal

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:42 pm Post subject: Re: Address for MMCC3 servers Reply with quote

Update on the Servers

Quoted from Matrix Forums....

Here's the reply I got yesterday:

Quote:

Hi
We are looking into this problem and are trying to resolve it as soon as possible, thanks for your patience. Unfortunately we do not have any set date or time we can give you for a resolution but I will have the CEO post it on our main page when this issue is resolved, again thanks for your patience.

PS- We have closed your other support inquiries to avoid confusion.

[--- UPDATED: 5/7/2010 11:00:50 PM BY AGENT: Daniel Heath ---]

I replied with:

Quote:
:

So is that a nice way of telling me tough ****?

"Unfortunately we do not have any set date or time we can give you for a resolution but I will have the CEO post it on our main page when this issue is resolved"

So that means I could be waiting a considerable amount of time. I purchased your product to use advertised parts of it that currently (and for the foreseeable future) non-functioning.

I will be patience, but if I keep getting smoke blown up my ass I will continue file complaints until a resolution is reached.

I have a feeling from reading on the forums this is a constant trend with Matrix (promising and then never doing a thing), while I would like to think that that is inadvertent, it seems to be happening right now.

I understand there is a lot going on, but the first time I reported this issue I got "issue fixed enjoy" when you and I both knew it was not (or that it was at best a temp fix). That was pure BS.

When you tell me you have no timetable it sounds as if you just brushed me off. I will continue to file weekly issues on the servers until something is done and will encourage other users to do the same.

I appreciate your work, but I would like results and not hollow promises.

I wasn't trying to be mean to them, but I'm already sensing a cycle here in their support services. I still encourage everyone to file help desk questions about the servers!

Go."

Dundradal

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:25 pm Post subject: Re: Address for MMCC3 servers Reply with quote

Another update from Heath from Wednesday May 26 on the servers stability.

Quote:
Hi
This is an issue that is continually being worked on. Thanks for your patience as we work to rectify this issue. We are told that it is close to being resolved.

[--- UPDATED: 5/26/2010 4:45:19 PM BY AGENT: Daniel Heath ---]

Go."

RD_DeathDealer

Rep: 4.3
votes: 3

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:01 am Post subject: Re: Address for MMCC3 servers Reply with quote

Once the MMC server is back in working condition, I'll get involved if there is a Head-to-Head only campaign.

Dundradal

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:17 am Post subject: Re: Address for MMCC3 servers Reply with quote

I'm hoping someone will continue to mod MMCC3. It's a really neat idea that brings some strat layer to CoI.

Go."

Ejergard

Rep: 8.1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:23 pm Post subject: Re: Address for MMCC3 servers Reply with quote

I mainly play CC5, but was considering to reinstall CoI.
This however depends on the state of the MMCC3 servers. Is anyone up and functioning?

schrecken

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:00 pm Post subject: Re: Address for MMCC3 servers Reply with quote

Three servers up and running for the last two weeks without a crash.

Stock Coi - 2108
Operation mars - 2109
Bloody Omaha - 2110

Ejergard

Rep: 8.1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:15 pm Post subject: Re: Address for MMCC3 servers Reply with quote

Great, I installed it again, and it seems all 3 servers are working for me Smile
I'll stick around and see if I can find some opponents!

schrecken

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:18 pm Post subject: Re: Address for MMCC3 servers Reply with quote

make sure you install the correct mods for ports 2109 and 2110

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> Close Combat Cross of Iron
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: