Welcome to Close Combat Series
  Login or Register Home  ·  Downloads  ·  Forums  ·  Combat Camera  ·  Help  

Survey
Do incapacitations count as a soldier's kills?

Yes
No

Results
Polls

Votes 1209
Comments: 1

Shout Box!!

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Main Menu
Articles & News  
    Help
    Player`s News
    Site News
    Multiplayer
    Terrain Challenge
    Boot Camp
Community  
    Forums
    Downloads
    Combat Camera
    MOOXE @ Youtube
    Statistics
Members  
    Private Messages
    Your Account
    Logout

Donations
Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
08/15/2022

Anonymous - $25.00
12/18/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
11/08/2021

Anonymous - $15.00
04/09/2021

Anonymous - $100.00
04/05/2021

Anonymous - $20.00
02/20/2021

Anonymous - $10.00
12/29/2020

Anonymous - $1.00
11/06/2020

ZAPPI4 - $20.00
10/10/2020

Find our site useful? Make a small donation to show your support.

Search for at
Close Combat Series Advanced Search

Author
diggin.robat

Rep: 39.7
votes: 2

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:28 pm Post subject: Update of Ebro 2.0 Reply with quote

Hi all,
thanks to Polemarchos, we have a Ebro mod forum. Thanks a lot!
Now, with the permission of Nomada_Firefox, Ifni and me are going to make a little update (Ebro 2.1)

Planned is:
- uniforms
- realistic weapon gadgets
- some data tweaks

cheers

diggin

GW modding team
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Pzt_Mac

Rep: 3.4

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:42 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome. I look forward to the tweaks Smile

squadleader_id

Rep: 53.2
votes: 7

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:13 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news, diggin and ifni!
I gotta spend more time with the Ebro mod Smile

Ifni

Rep: 5.1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:57 am Post subject: Reply with quote

The Idea is to made a more realistic Mod. Historical accuracy, about medals, uniforms, weapons,...

diggin.robat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:49 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and not to forget a translation of the map info, which are currently in spanish. Maybe we offer them as an alternative.

@ Ifni, don´t worry I have someone at hand to do the translations for us.

some thoughts:

- using the nations-code maybe we can have some languages, too. For the International Brigades, for instance.

- maybe using weapon gadgets and textures from CC3 Great War Mod.

- different kinds of hand grenades.

- increasing HMG-Ammo, and reducing the Ammo weight to zero to make HMG-teams more mobile.

- add SP-Ammo to some guns.

- more diverse gun sounds.

- correcting the BGs

suggestions?

Currently, I check the weapons and team data.

cheers

diggin

GW modding team
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Ivan_Zaitzev

Rep: 56.1
votes: 3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:59 am Post subject: Reply with quote

This is very good!
Good luck to both of you

The real Close Combat starts when you are out of ammo.
Have you hugged your AT Gun today?
My Youtube Channel
http://closecombat2.blogspot.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website GameRanger Account

Tejszd

Rep: 133.6
votes: 19

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:47 pm Post subject: Re: Update of Ebro 2.0 Reply with quote

Just playing this mod again after a long time and wanted to thank Firefox again!

Also diggin.robat / Ifni did you guys make the uniform and weapon art work changes???

Nomada_Firefox

Rep: 32.9
votes: 9

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:50 pm Post subject: Re: Update of Ebro 2.0 Reply with quote

Hi all, I´m very very unhappy because nobody asked me about a upgrade. If anybody want release anything new for this mod, please contact me first.

"Nada escapa a mis dominios".
Clan Nomada Web Site
FirefoxCCMods Web Site
(Only www.FirefoxCCMods.com is a English web site).

schrecken

Rep: 195
votes: 15

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:47 pm Post subject: Re: Update of Ebro 2.0 Reply with quote

Does Ebro have spanish vox cues?

Nomada_Firefox

Rep: 32.9
votes: 9

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:40 pm Post subject: Re: Update of Ebro 2.0 Reply with quote

schrecken wrote (View Post):
Does Ebro have spanish vox cues?

Shocked really I do not understand you. Are you speaking from voices? all them are good spanish voices.

But I can understand very well it.
Quote:
Now, with the permission of Nomada_Firefox, Ifni and me are going to make a little update (Ebro 2.1)

And nobody asked me. If I dissapear from community, well, perhaps it was not strange to me but really I´m so active here like many others.

But really I´m so stupid because the first answer from this thread is from "2008" and the last before Tejszd answer was from the same year. Really all this was very dead.  Rolling Eyes

But speaking from Ebro mod, I waited to make version for one of the re-make CC, non ccwar and non cctld, perhaps the new cc2 if it was released someday.

"Nada escapa a mis dominios".
Clan Nomada Web Site
FirefoxCCMods Web Site
(Only www.FirefoxCCMods.com is a English web site).

normski-

Rep: 16.4

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:40 pm Post subject: Re: Update of Ebro 2.0 Reply with quote

Instead of an update of Ebro 2.0 consider this: I've been working on upgrades to GCE mod, upgrading it to COI.

There are a few technical things I got stuck with though.

1. Winter uniforms.... couldn't get them to import from CC3.. these matter for winter battles such as Jarama, Guadalajara, Teruel. If anyone has mastered transporting altered winter uniforms from CC3 to COI then I'd love to know how you achieved it.

2. Tank and gun graphics... I finished all of these but could do with someone who is keen and knows what they're doing, to make competent (ie not fancy) shadows for them.

3. Maps... Nomada Firefox kindly gave permission for me to use stuff from the Ebro mod and I've converted all of the fantastic Ebro mod maps to CC3 / COI.

However the scope of the GCE mod covered pretty much the whole of the Spanish Civil War, and though the Ebro maps are great, they don't cover all of the desired locations for a decent grand campaign plus various extra scenarios. So an obsessive and competent SCW map maker might be a person I'd like to team up with.

Anybody interested in collaborating?

normski-

Rep: 16.4

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:50 pm Post subject: Re: Update of Ebro 2.0 Reply with quote

Oh and by the way Firefox, if you want the converted maps I'll be happy to send you them.

Doramas

Rep: 52.5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:26 pm Post subject: Re: Update of Ebro 2.0 Reply with quote

Firefox, export the mod to TLD or WAR when u can please.
Salud

diggin.robat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:10 pm Post subject: Re: Update of Ebro 2.0 Reply with quote

Hi! Now since to time problems on my side, I havn´t finished much of it. I still hope to find some time to finish some of the things I listed above.  

Nomada_Firefox wrote (View Post):
Hi all, I´m very very unhappy because nobody asked me about a upgrade. If anybody want release anything new for this mod, please contact me first.

Well, Firefox, I asked you in Nov, 2008 via pm for allowing us (Ifni+me) to have a go at it  and your answer from Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:17 pm was positive. Did you change your mind, then?  Shocked

cheers

diggin

GW modding team

DAK_Legion

Rep: 86.3
votes: 20

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:39 am Post subject: Re: Update of Ebro 2.0 Reply with quote

Hi!

Ask him if it were possible to play every edition of the Battle of Brunete Mod send you 1 years ago

I understand that they would like to play the Spanish Civil War and this project is completed and ready to play

heia Safari!!

Andreus

Rep: 16.8

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:19 pm Post subject: Re: Update of Ebro 2.0 Reply with quote

Is there a Battle of Brunete mod? I live a few km from there... There still arel bunkers remaining in the fields...

You know, I'm just a normal guy like everyone else. Why, my friends say, "Andreus you're just so cool because you're normal just like everyone else." Yep, normal that's me. - Fallout 2

DAK_Legion

Rep: 86.3
votes: 20

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:57 pm Post subject: Re: Update of Ebro 2.0 Reply with quote

hi!

more than a year ago.....

I manufactured for the dak clan bruente

it was just a quick adaptation of the original data,graphics,units,etc

also uses about 13 original maps ebro.

plugin weighs about 50 megs

send it to firefox but have not received any reply Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

think IFNI  I had a copy

Firefox Please

@Andreus........soy Español,si necesitas algo mas mandame un PM

heia Safari!!

Post new topicReply to topic printer-friendly view Close Combat Series Forum Index -> CC5 Rio Ebro

Jump to: